Windows 10: I got this graphics crash error wile playing games. Pls help

Discus and support I got this graphics crash error wile playing games. Pls help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got a error while playing some games on my laptop. Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎12-‎09-‎2020 22:08 Status Report sent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PrathamGupta, Sep 14, 2020.

1. I got this graphics crash error wile playing games. Pls help

I got a error while playing some games on my laptop.

Source

Windows

Summary

Hardware error

Date

‎12-‎09-‎2020 22:08

Status

Report sent

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 117

Parameter 1: ffffb88f69d67010

Parameter 2: fffff80189aad740

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_18363

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.100

Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: LKD_0x117_Tdr:A_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Unknown

Server information: 36b227ff-554a-4393-b03a-486507e9d04b

My laptop : Acer Predator Triton 300

:)

PrathamGupta, Sep 14, 2020

2. Game crashing.

Hi Nini,

The error message that you received when you played the game means that the graphics card driver needs an update. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you update the graphics card driver by following the steps below:

• Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
    • Expand one of the categories to find the name of your display adapter, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select Update Driver. For graphics cards, expand the Display adapters category, right-click your graphics
      card and select Update Driver.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

If these steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver:

• Open the Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the display adapter.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

You may also run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.  

If you think this was useful, do not hesitate to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Loraine Mon, Sep 14, 2020
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 14, 2020
  4. I got this graphics crash error wile playing games. Pls help

pls help me finding my game

One of my xbox games has dissapeared ,i cannot find it either in my app list or on my xbox games list however when i visited store to reinstall, it was already installed ,the game still shows some notifications and i am only able to play it by clicking
    on the notification ,pls help me find my game

vedaprajna, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

I got this graphics crash error wile playing games. Pls help

1. I got this graphics crash error wile playing games. Pls help - Similar Threads - got graphics crash

2. PC Crashing whenever i play high graphic games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashing whenever i play high graphic games: My PC reboots and sometimes freezes several seconds and reboots every time i play high graphic gamesi checked my event viewer and i found two Whea-Logger Errors BSODThe First One :Event 19 WHEA-LoggerA corrected hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor...
  3. PC Crashing whenever i play high graphic games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Crashing whenever i play high graphic games: My PC reboots and sometimes freezes several seconds and reboots every time i play high graphic gamesi checked my event viewer and i found two Whea-Logger Errors BSODThe First One :Event 19 WHEA-LoggerA corrected hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor...
  4. PC Crashing whenever i play high graphic games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Gaming Ping Error Pls Help Someone

Gaming Ping Error Pls Help Someone: Hi Can anyone pls pls pls help me I have 25 to 70Mbps internet Downloading Speed and 100Uploading Speed but Still whenever i play Minecraft and join any server it shows me 1k-3kms pings : pls Can anyone tell me how can i fix it like before i played at 100ms but now getting...
  6. I got this error with the PRE build of Dev Home... Pls help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got this error with the PRE build of Dev Home... Pls help.: The GIF should be self-explanatory... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-this-error-with-the-pre-build-of-dev-home/b042156a-a203-49a3-8696-f9883fc2e086
  7. I got this error with the PRE build of Dev Home... Pls help.

I got this error with the PRE build of Dev Home... Pls help.: The GIF should be self-explanatory... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-this-error-with-the-pre-build-of-dev-home/b042156a-a203-49a3-8696-f9883fc2e086
  8. Got BSOD pls help!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Got BSOD pls help!!: I got BSOD twice pls help me check problemthis is dump file :https://drive.google.com/file/d/10dlC7_-cDUB-5K9T4PPGykWN0ZSqD_9c/view?usp=sharinghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/17Kyb41s5vaYufDdighsjtfYeSo-gHGJ4/view?usp=sharing...
  9. Pls help i just wan to play my games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pls help i just wan to play my games: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/funnymemer323 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k0tfm2/pls_help_i_just_wan_to_play_my_games/
  10. Graphic Driver Crashing While Playing Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic Driver Crashing While Playing Games: I was playing Valorant since 2 weeks but after I updated windows to Latest version via Windows Media Creation tool Valorant isnt working... Whenever i try to play game it says Graphic Driver Crashed... I have latest Drivers, DirectX as well as Windows Version...I tried...