Windows 10: I got this phone call.....

Discus and support I got this phone call..... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; so I got this call this morning and the voicemail said "You're Microsoft subscription will end by then end of the day all Microsoft features will end... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gummi__, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Gummi__ Win User

I got this phone call.....

so I got this call this morning and the voicemail said "You're Microsoft subscription will end by then end of the day all Microsoft features will end today" as well as call this number now to renew is this real or fake?

:)

Gummi__, Dec 3, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

1. I got this phone call..... - Similar Threads - got phone call

2. Phone call

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Phone call: Microsoft have just called me. My laptop is being hacked and they gave my ID number as proof. As it's only 8.10am, I asked him to call back at 9. Is this real or yet another scam?...
  3. Phone Calls

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Phone Calls: I received a telephone call from someone named Wilson that said he was from Microsoft Cancellation department and that they are going to deduct my bank account for $333.00. I do not know anything about this account. The telephone number that they called me from was...
  4. Phone call

Phone call: I just received a call from " Microsoft Office" saying that my computer was causing viruses on Microsoft's main frame computer.The voice initially was from a woman who had a Pakistan/Indian accent then she transferred me to a man who asked me to reboot my computer and foll...
  5. Phone calls

Phone calls: We received a phone call saying that someone was trying to access our account and they wanted us to press a number to access security. Is this a scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/phone-calls/049c1d22-7413-492a-b222-3aa4a929c6b0
  6. Phone call

Phone call: I received a phone call saying my windows pc has been recalled and call a number to get my refund? I'm sure this is a scam, just checking. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-call/2139dbc7-0aea-471f-9fd2-336c1a16b162"
  7. Phone Calls

Phone Calls: Receiving phone calls says it's Kathleen from Microsoft. Says my microsoft account has been compromised and they need to reset my Ip address. Says I have 48 hours. They call several times a day even on weekends. Would like to know if this is a scam. This started after I...
  8. Phone call

Phone call: I received a telephone call this morning from (888) 493-5423 stating that my Microsoft subscription has ended and that I need to update today or I will not have Microsoft on my computer starting immediately. Not sure if this is really Microsoft or if I need to get in touch...
  9. Phone calls

Phone calls: We are receiving multiple phone calls in regards that our IP address needs to be changed due to our account has been "out of the country hack". It shows up has My name and phone number that is the caller. We can not get it to stop! We know it is a scam Thanks, The...
  10. Phone calls

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Phone calls: I am getting phone messages that my license is expiring soon. I have also been receiving scam calls regarding viruses, etc. Does Microsoft communicate by phone? Thanks, Don https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-calls/538e43c2-2fb7-4961-bbf6-9d76f1d93f8c