Windows 10: I got windows 10 minecraft years ago got a new computer now I can't download

Discus and support I got windows 10 minecraft years ago got a new computer now I can't download in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Everywhere I go they want me to pay for windows 10 minecraft. I have it downloaded on my old computer it does not show in xbox under my library and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ronajohnston, Apr 9, 2021.

1. I got windows 10 minecraft years ago got a new computer now I can't download

Everywhere I go they want me to pay for windows 10 minecraft. I have it downloaded on my old computer it does not show in xbox under my library and microsoft doesn't not show it being owned either. Any help thanks Rona

:)

ronajohnston, Apr 9, 2021
  2. ZaneJoyce Win User

Cannot download Windows 10 Minecraft on new PC

I wanted to download Windows 10 Minecraft on my new PC, as I had gotten it for free a few years ago. When I went to download it, it said I had to buy it. I attempted to use my code listed on Mojang, but it said it was already redeemed (which I expected.).
    I checked my order history on multiple accounts but Minecraft was never listed. It isn’t in my Library either. Does anyone have a fix for this?

ZaneJoyce, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Apr 9, 2021
  4. Barman58 Win User

I got windows 10 minecraft years ago got a new computer now I can't download

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

I got windows 10 minecraft years ago got a new computer now I can't download

1. I got windows 10 minecraft years ago got a new computer now I can't download - Similar Threads - got minecraft years

2. I lost my windows product key when i got a new computer about a year and half ago... if i...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I lost my windows product key when i got a new computer about a year and half ago... if i...: So as i said... i purchased a new pc about a year and half ago... and my product key is now lost and i have the watermark that says "windows isn't activated activate windows etc..." and i saw that it is purchaseable through Microsoft shop... however... i do have a lot of...
  3. I lost my windows product key when i got a new computer about a year and half ago... if i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my windows product key when i got a new computer about a year and half ago... if i...: So as i said... i purchased a new pc about a year and half ago... and my product key is now lost and i have the watermark that says "windows isn't activated activate windows etc..." and i saw that it is purchaseable through Microsoft shop... however... i do have a lot of...
  4. I lost my windows product key when i got a new computer about a year and half ago... if i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I got a new laptop and now I can't login. Help!

I got a new laptop and now I can't login. Help!: I got a new laptop and went through the set up process. Used my work email to set up as work laptop. I downloaded the apps I needed via 365. I closed the lid, tried to login and now it says my password is incorrect and I can't login. I know for fact that it's not incorrect....
  6. I got a new laptop and now I can't login. Help!

in Windows 10 Customization
    I got a new laptop and now I can't login. Help!: I got a new laptop and went through the set up process. Used my work email to set up as work laptop. I downloaded the apps I needed via 365. I closed the lid, tried to login and now it says my password is incorrect and I can't login. I know for fact that it's not incorrect....
  7. I got a new laptop and now I can't login. Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. I GOT A NEW COMPUTER NOW CAN'T ACCESS DRIVE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I GOT A NEW COMPUTER NOW CAN'T ACCESS DRIVE: I GOT A NEW wINDOWS cOMPUTER WITH 11HAD OLD COMPUTER WITH 10CAN'T ACCESS MY DRIVE FILES ON NEW COMPUTER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-new-computer-now-cant-access-drive/f7011caa-433b-4d1e-9819-2289481d3d2e
  9. I GOT A NEW COMPUTER NOW CAN'T ACCESS DRIVE

I GOT A NEW COMPUTER NOW CAN'T ACCESS DRIVE: I GOT A NEW wINDOWS cOMPUTER WITH 11HAD OLD COMPUTER WITH 10CAN'T ACCESS MY DRIVE FILES ON NEW COMPUTER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-new-computer-now-cant-access-drive/f7011caa-433b-4d1e-9819-2289481d3d2e
  10. I redeemed my free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code months ago, got a new computer, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I redeemed my free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code months ago, got a new computer, and...: I have redeemed my code months ago, played it for hours upon hours, and all was just fine. Now that I bought a new computer (with Windows 10), I can't redownload the game. I am using the same microsoft account that I redeemed the code with. The game does not show up in my...