Windows 10: I got windows 11 licensed on my laptop

Discus and support I got windows 11 licensed on my laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got windows 11 licensed on my laptop, if i install windows 11 on my new pc and then log into my microsoft account do i still need to purchase license... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kava Unlucky, Apr 17, 2024.

1. I got windows 11 licensed on my laptop

I got windows 11 licensed on my laptop, if i install windows 11 on my new pc and then log into my microsoft account do i still need to purchase license or will it go over from my laptop? because im planning on buying new pc and selling laptop away because i dont really need it but it got license 11

:)

Kava Unlucky, Apr 17, 2024
  2. LennyA Win User

How can I transfer my Windows 10/11 Pro License from my old laptop to my new laptop?

Hi! How can I transfer the Windows 10/11 Pro License from my old laptop to my new laptop?

I bought Windows 10/11 Pro from Microsoft Store on December 27 2017 for my old laptop. How does it work? How can I get this transfer to my new laptop? Can someone provide step by step? I was reading other comments online and I don't feel confidence with other people posts. So tell me, if I go to accounts.microsoft.com? I logged in as my Microsoft account. Should I click on Devices tab? I looked at my devices and saw my old laptop on the list. Should I click on Remove Device? Will it free up the license? And go on my new laptop and go to Microsoft Store and will it activate the license on my new laptop?

LennyA, Apr 17, 2024
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 17, 2024
  4. I got windows 11 licensed on my laptop

Windows 7 license question

Hi. Is it possible to take a Windows 7 Pro license that's currently installed on a Dell laptop and move that to a Dell desktop and take the Windows 7 Home license from the Dell desktop and install that on the laptop? I would just be switching the licenses from one to another. I get conflicting answers. The desktop would have a new hard drive installed on it and more RAM. I would be doing a fresh install on BOTH machines using a legitimate bloat free Windows disk. Thanks!

BlackHawk1, Apr 17, 2024
Thema:

I got windows 11 licensed on my laptop

1. I got windows 11 licensed on my laptop - Similar Threads - got licensed laptop

2. I just got robbed of my windows 11 license after resetting my pc, **** do i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got robbed of my windows 11 license after resetting my pc, **** do i do?: I reset my pc which is something that i have done in the past on the same hardware, and now windows says i cant activate. the only thing i see is "it looks like the hardware on this device has changed. Make sure your connected to the internet and try again" then an error...
  3. I just got robbed of my windows 11 license after resetting my pc, **** do i do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just got robbed of my windows 11 license after resetting my pc, **** do i do?: I reset my pc which is something that i have done in the past on the same hardware, and now windows says i cant activate. the only thing i see is "it looks like the hardware on this device has changed. Make sure your connected to the internet and try again" then an error...
  4. I got windows 11 licensed on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got windows 11 licensed on my laptop: I got windows 11 licensed on my laptop, if i install windows 11 on my new pc and then log into my microsoft account do i still need to purchase license or will it go over from my laptop? because im planning on buying new pc and selling laptop away because i dont really need...
  5. Can I recover my windows 11 license from my broken laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I recover my windows 11 license from my broken laptop?: I bought a custom built laptop last year, two days ago I spilled lot of water on it.Now I cannot turn it on.I am on vacation currently and I am planning to order a new pc,is there any way I can recover the license and reuse it on the new pc or do I need to purchase a new...
  6. Can I recover my windows 11 license from my broken laptop?

Can I recover my windows 11 license from my broken laptop?: I bought a custom built laptop last year, two days ago I spilled lot of water on it.Now I cannot turn it on.I am on vacation currently and I am planning to order a new pc,is there any way I can recover the license and reuse it on the new pc or do I need to purchase a new...
  7. I got windows 11 and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got windows 11 and...: for some reason when I got windows 11 some of my apps either deleted their code or they exist but I can't open them. The apps I know off that don't work and stuff are: windows security, Winget, windows store and some things I got from windows store. is there a way I can make...
  8. I got windows 11 and...

I got windows 11 and...: for some reason when I got windows 11 some of my apps either deleted their code or they exist but I can't open them. The apps I know off that don't work and stuff are: windows security, Winget, windows store and some things I got from windows store. is there a way I can make...
  9. My laptop with Windows 11 got slow all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop with Windows 11 got slow all of a sudden: I was using the laptop and all of a sudden it just went very slow, like even restarting it took 10 minutes, Everything started crashing and Task Manager only showed normal usage of CPU like 18%-19%...
  10. My laptop with Windows 11 got slow all of a sudden

My laptop with Windows 11 got slow all of a sudden: I was using the laptop and all of a sudden it just went very slow, like even restarting it took 10 minutes, Everything started crashing and Task Manager only showed normal usage of CPU like 18%-19%...