Windows 10: I guess my computer crashed it is in safe mode how do I fix this

Discus and support I guess my computer crashed it is in safe mode how do I fix this in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I get out of safe mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MIRLENE HUNTER, May 22, 2023.

1. I guess my computer crashed it is in safe mode how do I fix this

How do I get out of safe mode

:)

MIRLENE HUNTER, May 22, 2023
  2. coopfab Win User

Cannot Enter Safe Mode / Computer boots normally

I'm running Win 10 Pro 1903.

Here are the steps I have taken to get into safe mode: Start button, settings, update and security, recovery, advanced startup, troubleshoot, advanced options, startup settings, restart. The computer boots normally, not in safe mode. Any suggestions would be most helpful. Thanks in advance for your help and interest. .

coopfab, May 22, 2023
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 22, 2023
  4. I guess my computer crashed it is in safe mode how do I fix this

Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10  

I am stuck in Safe Mode in spite of following all the suggested steps to go back to Normal Startup - Like opening file location of msconfig.exe & running as Administrator. The computer I am trying to get out of safe mode has just been updated from Windows 7.

GreatWhiteNorth, May 22, 2023
Thema:

I guess my computer crashed it is in safe mode how do I fix this

1. I guess my computer crashed it is in safe mode how do I fix this - Similar Threads - guess computer crashed

2. Computer is locked in Safe Mode, and will not boot up. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is locked in Safe Mode, and will not boot up. How do I fix this?: This started initially when Windows alerted me that I was running out of space on my C: drive. It opened a window offering to find files for deletion and automatically selected several choices. I allowed it to do so without changing any of the choices and ran the program. I...
  3. Computer is locked in Safe Mode, and will not boot up. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer is locked in Safe Mode, and will not boot up. How do I fix this?: This started initially when Windows alerted me that I was running out of space on my C: drive. It opened a window offering to find files for deletion and automatically selected several choices. I allowed it to do so without changing any of the choices and ran the program. I...
  4. Computer is locked in Safe Mode, and will not boot up. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I guess my computer crashed it is in safe mode how do I fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I guess my computer crashed it is in safe mode how do I fix this: How do I get out of safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-guess-my-computer-crashed-it-is-in-safe-mode-how/dd5b1cde-e65b-4dfc-8b19-e487de3d029e
  6. I guess my computer crashed it is in safe mode how do I fix this

I guess my computer crashed it is in safe mode how do I fix this: How do I get out of safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-guess-my-computer-crashed-it-is-in-safe-mode-how/dd5b1cde-e65b-4dfc-8b19-e487de3d029e
  7. How do I fix my computer keep crashing

How do I fix my computer keep crashing: Hello, recently I have built a gaming computer and after a while it was running fine but I notice that when I try to sign in it will just freeze and the windows crash thing would pop up. And when it wouldn’t freeze at the sign in, it would freeze when I sign in like when the...
  8. I guess I'm stuck in safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I guess I'm stuck in safe mode: I tried following steps in my normal Windows 10 mode:- Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard, or by searching for "run" in the Start Menu. Run should still be a usable tool in Safe Mode. ... Type "msconfig" and press Enter. Open the "Boot" tab in the box that opens,...
  9. how do i get computer out of safe mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i get computer out of safe mode: how do i get computer out of safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-computer-out-of-safe-mode/969b0877-2a95-4ef8-a3e3-591a685dc207"
  10. How do I start my computer without safe mode?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I start my computer without safe mode?: I had problems with Windows and some programs I wasn't using eating up almost my entire SSD, so a guide instructed me to clean up uninstalled files by first starting Windows in safe mode through system configurations. Unfortunately, I found out and read that Windows won't...