Windows 10: I habe problems booting my new PC via USB

Discus and support I habe problems booting my new PC via USB in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've created "bootable" USBs via diskpart with both the Media Creation Tool and an ISO File, by following several guides with great attention. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GismoWasTaken, Jul 14, 2020.

1. I habe problems booting my new PC via USB

I've created "bootable" USBs via diskpart with both the Media Creation Tool and an ISO File, by following several guides with great attention. When I put it into my new Pc and try to select the UEFI Partition as the boot medium literally nothing happens. Any ideas on how to fix this? I have an msi motherboard with a unique BIOS which makes it harder for me to follow tutorials. Does anyone know a subreddit that could better help me with this?

submitted by /u/GismoWasTaken
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GismoWasTaken, Jul 14, 2020

2. Nokia PC Suite - Connecting on PC via USB

Sorry, I habe a problem with the Connecting from my Mobilphone Nokia 3110 over USB-Cabel.

There come`s a answer on Step 3/4 from the Sofware (PC-Suite) I must deaktiving my Securitybarricade.

Silly Question: What means that ? ...but it`s new for me!!!

On my old PC I haven`t this Problem...!! It was ok!

wacke---01, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Edgars Win User
    Problem at boot up

Okey, ill try to remove my oc, but its really hard to tell if it will fix the problem, because as i said it happens randomly, not on every boot up. If its my oc, what might be the problem? My pc is also new, its almost 2 months old.

Edgars, Jul 14, 2020
  4. I habe problems booting my new PC via USB

PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    "No POST", "system won't boot", and "no video output" troubleshooting checklist

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

I habe problems booting my new PC via USB

1. I habe problems booting my new PC via USB - Similar Threads - habe problems booting

2. i cant connect my controller to pc via usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant connect my controller to pc via usb: I need help i can't connect my controller to my pc via usb and i even try 6 other contoller and i dont even have bluethoot plss someone help me in window 11...
  3. i cant connect my controller to pc via usb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant connect my controller to pc via usb: I need help i can't connect my controller to my pc via usb and i even try 6 other contoller and i dont even have bluethoot plss someone help me in window 11...
  4. My controller wont connect to pc via usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My controller wont connect to pc via usb: Hello,I have read that a recent win10 update included the Xbox One controller drivers, and all you need to do is plug it in. However, when I plug a controller in and press the home button it only flashes until it times out and does not get recognized. When plugging the...
  5. cant download windows on new pc VIA usb

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    cant download windows on new pc VIA usb: so i tried downloading windows 10 on my new pc and it booted to it but it was just a blue screen not of death just blue not even joking. if anyone could help please say so in the comments submitted by /u/kjlgamer [link] [comments]...
  6. Need help booting via USB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help booting via USB: Can anyone help me? I was stuck in an Automatic Repair Booting loop in Windows 10. So I tried using a Windows 10 usb to boot. It did boot but it did not fix my problem. I tried command prompt but nothing happened, I always returned to Automatic Startup. If its any information...
  7. Hi, I have a problem with connecting my phone via USB cabel to my PC.

Hi, I have a problem with connecting my phone via USB cabel to my PC.: I've tried multiple guides suggested on multiple sites, but all seem useless. I have an older Samsung device (I think from 2016, called Samsung Galaxy J3 ) which also has a fairly outdated android software, but my brother has a Samsung Galaxy 10 and its fairly new, at least...
  8. Hi, I have a problem with connecting my phone via USB cabel to my PC.

Hi, I have a problem with connecting my phone via USB cabel to my PC.: I've tried multiple guides suggested on multiple sites, but all seem useless. I have an older Samsung device (I think from 2016, called Samsung Galaxy J3 ) which also has a fairly outdated android software, but my brother has a Samsung Galaxy 10 and its fairly new, at least...
  9. Clean install via usb boot

Clean install via usb boot: Hi guys, So i am attempting to do a clean install of windows 10 on my laptop, i have changed the boot order and have gone through the installation. Now, after the installation the computer restarts, and boots back up through usb again and make me go through the installation...
  10. New PC will not boot from USB or DVD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New PC will not boot from USB or DVD: I am building a new PC and, when I try to boot the machine from either a USB created by the Media Recovery tool, or from the proper Windows 10 DVD that I bought, the machine simply goes to BSOD and gives me error codes, mostly SYSTEM PTE MISUSE or PAGE ERROR FOUND IN...