Windows 10: i had a big prob i think

Discus and support i had a big prob i think in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so I'm not even gonna lie, I was trying to download something and my laptop told me not to run it so I didn't and I made sure to run two full system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by - mullands-, Sep 8, 2020.

1. i had a big prob i think

so I'm not even gonna lie, I was trying to download something and my laptop told me not to run it so I didn't and I made sure to run two full system scans with Norton and it only found cookies so I didn't think much of it. Then, a little while later I was finding out how to play a game that you have to disk to but when you don't have a disk slot and then a message saying 'the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000012d. Click ok to close the application' so I clicked ok and then closed internet explorer and noticed that there was also a multicolored square at the top of my screen which had also appeared once before but I just turned my computer off and back on and it went away but this time I closed it and opened it and now my screens just black with the multicolored square at the top. My laptops always been pretty glitchy and such but if I tell my mom what happened she'll just say oh well and not talk to me for like a week.

:)

- mullands-, Sep 8, 2020

2. big prob

Hey there,
    mireillemercieca

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

Not a big problem i had a big prob i think :) Easily resolved - I hope.

What you want to do is:

• Right click onto the Network Icon,
    • Click onto Network and Sharing Centre,
    • Click onto Change Adapter Settings,
    • Check to see if the WIFI Adapter has been disabled, if so right click onto it,
    • Click Enable
    The WIFI icon should appear again, after you have done this. If it does not work, please describe what you did to delete this symbol?

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Sep 8, 2020
  3. YOU
    You Win User
    Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • i had a big prob i think [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

4. i had a big prob i think

big probs syncing e90 to mac os

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Followed instructions as given?

Still not working - really don't know what to do? Can't understand it - I got an N95 a few months back and went through same procedure and Bingo - worked 1st time. Passed the N95 onto my son who has a mac as well and I even set it up for him to sync with no
    probs. I got to be doing something wrong but I don't think I am??

Any oher suggestions welcomed.............should I try deleting the nokia download (where is it!!??) AND RE-DOWNLOAD it?

So frustrated................

privacy121, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

i had a big prob i think

1. i had a big prob i think - Similar Threads - big prob

2. I have a big question.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a big question.: Yesterday accidentally I was browsing thru my storage and noticed I only have 40gb left.I decided to delete the temporary files and then clicked downloads,obviously i had a lot of things there and I didn t know it would delete downloads and I also deleted the recycle bin...
  3. I have a big question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a big question.: Yesterday accidentally I was browsing thru my storage and noticed I only have 40gb left.I decided to delete the temporary files and then clicked downloads,obviously i had a lot of things there and I didn t know it would delete downloads and I also deleted the recycle bin...
  4. I have a big question.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Anyone know how turn off the big Caps Lock on/off notification on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how turn off the big Caps Lock on/off notification on windows 11: It comes up with thing on screen saying caps lock on/off and comes up with a lock picture either open or locked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-turn-off-the-big-caps-lock-onoff/35036f49-adb3-4503-a488-6238d4404ecd
  6. Anyone know how turn off the big Caps Lock on/off notification on windows 11

Anyone know how turn off the big Caps Lock on/off notification on windows 11: It comes up with thing on screen saying caps lock on/off and comes up with a lock picture either open or locked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-turn-off-the-big-caps-lock-onoff/35036f49-adb3-4503-a488-6238d4404ecd
  7. i need help big time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i need help big time: Currently unable to do anything with my windows, it's fully locked up but I can still get into my programs and play games.I have already tried literally everything availablehere are some things I'm experience:occasionally a stack buffer overflow warning in settingscan't...
  8. i need help big time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help big time: Currently unable to do anything with my windows, it's fully locked up but I can still get into my programs and play games.I have already tried literally everything availablehere are some things I'm experience:occasionally a stack buffer overflow warning in settingscan't...
  9. i need help big time

10. Big prob

in Windows 10 Support
    Big prob: I have a y510p from Lenovo and recently upgraded to win 10. Now Everything looks distorted(well mostly apps) and cannot play any game properly. AND yes i upgraded the Nvidia drivers but no luck. For eg. Worms Ultimate Mayhem is a little zoomed in and cropped. Most Games don't...