Windows 10: I had a blue screen earlier and im trying to understand why.

Discus and support I had a blue screen earlier and im trying to understand why. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer Blue screened this morning and was looking for some help to understand what's causing the issue. ty.- <Event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jstoneze, Jun 24, 2022.

1. jstoneze Win User

I had a blue screen earlier and im trying to understand why.

My computer Blue screened this morning and was looking for some help to understand what's causing the issue. ty.- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>6</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords> <TimeCreated SystemTime="2022-06-

:)

jstoneze, Jun 24, 2022

2. November updates blue screen Error

Hi John,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• Are you using any third party software for chatting?

• Which anti-virus program are you using?
    For now, I suggest you to go to the below link and try the steps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Please get back to us with the status, we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 24, 2022
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 24, 2022
  4. I had a blue screen earlier and im trying to understand why.

Blue Screen Appearances when using browser

Hello Judy,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you for the issue.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• Does this issue occurs only while accessing a specific browser or with all browsers?
    • What is the exact error message or code you receive when you get Blue screen error?
    • Which are the troubleshooting steps you have already tried to resolve this issue earlier?

I suggest you to follow the steps from the below link and check if it helps:

Kindly reply to us with the answers to the questions asked and the status of the issue.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 24, 2022
Thema:

I had a blue screen earlier and im trying to understand why.

1. I had a blue screen earlier and im trying to understand why. - Similar Threads - blue screen earlier

2. im getting a blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    im getting a blue screen: my screen has turned blue in colour.how to make it normal? and i know it's a software problem as i've tried changing my monitor settings.and when i open the monitor settings , it's colour is normal as before.my windows is windows XP Profession...
  3. im getting a blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im getting a blue screen: my screen has turned blue in colour.how to make it normal? and i know it's a software problem as i've tried changing my monitor settings.and when i open the monitor settings , it's colour is normal as before.my windows is windows XP Profession...
  4. im getting a blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I had a blue screen earlier and im trying to understand why.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had a blue screen earlier and im trying to understand why.: My computer Blue screened this morning and was looking for some help to understand what's causing the issue. ty.- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"...
  6. I had a blue screen earlier and im trying to understand why.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I had a blue screen earlier and im trying to understand why.: My computer Blue screened this morning and was looking for some help to understand what's causing the issue. ty.- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"...
  7. I had a lot of blue screen crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I had a lot of blue screen crashes: I had a lot of blue screen crashes so I turned on the verifier and this is what it said hope someone can help me its been like this for the past 2 weeks minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Oe6dJjz4uLis0epHHumAZRN7rsP4ax4M/view?usp=sharing...
  8. I had a blue screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I had a blue screen.: It said this - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. Can someone please help. The bluscreen went away after I switched off the laptop and turned it back on. Now it's working, but I'm still worried because it showed a blue screen submitted by /u/coolboy70421 [link] [comments]...
  9. Blue screen after restoring to an earlier date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen after restoring to an earlier date: I restored my HP pavillion with windows 10 to and earlier date, the day before an update. After it was done it came on fine. The next day i turned it on and the blue screen came up. Ive tried a few things such as another system restore to an earlier point, trying to start in...
  10. Im stuck on Diagnosing my pc and i had a problem before with blank screen. I tried...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Im stuck on Diagnosing my pc and i had a problem before with blank screen. I tried...: I tried resetting windows but it doesnt work. Also I dont want to lose my personal files. I tried: System restore: Doesn't work it (was an error) Startup repair: Doesn't work Command prompt: I used commands from youtube to recover by doing it and then...