Windows 10: i HAD A DVD PLAYER THAT CAME WITH MY LAPTOP WHEN I PURCHASED AND STUPID MICROSOFT KEEPS...

Discus and support i HAD A DVD PLAYER THAT CAME WITH MY LAPTOP WHEN I PURCHASED AND STUPID MICROSOFT KEEPS... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i HAD A DVD PLAYER THAT CAME WITH MY LAPTOP WHEN I PURCHASED AND STUPID MICROSOFT KEEPS SCREWING AROUND WITH THEIR UPDATES AND SUCH i HAD A DVD PLAYER... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by M AALVAREZ, Mar 11, 2019.

1. i HAD A DVD PLAYER THAT CAME WITH MY LAPTOP WHEN I PURCHASED AND STUPID MICROSOFT KEEPS...

i HAD A DVD PLAYER THAT CAME WITH MY LAPTOP WHEN I PURCHASED AND STUPID MICROSOFT KEEPS SCREWING AROUND WITH THEIR UPDATES AND SUCH

i HAD A DVD PLAYER THAT CAME WITH MY LAPTOP WHEN I PURCHASED AND STUPID MICROSOFT KEEPS SCREWING AROUND WITH THEIR UPDATES AND SUCH

i HAD A DVD PLAYER THAT CAME WITH MY LAPTOP WHEN I PURCHASED AND STUPID MICROSOFT KEEPS SCREWING AROUND WITH THEIR UPDATES AND SUCHi HAD A DVD PLAYER THAT CAME WITH MY LAPTOP WHEN I PURCHASED AND STUPID MICROSOFT KEEPS SCREWING AROUND WITH THEIR UPDATES AND SUCH

I WANT IT BACK YOU ****pan>

:)

M AALVAREZ, Mar 11, 2019

2. Windows DVD player not working after upgrade and after purchase

We can also follow the steps below to install and reinstall the Windows DVD Player:

• Press Windows key + x in your keyboard to open the Power User Menu.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Programs.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Right click on Windows DVD Player and click Uninstall.
    • Reinstall the Windows DVD Player using the installer that you purchase in the Microsoft Store.
    • Restart your computer.
    Let's see if the if the issue will still persist.

Robelene Win, Mar 11, 2019
  3. DVD player and my laptop

Hi Davina,

DVD player and laptop has HDMI output ports only. You can't watch something from your DVD player on your laptop. If you want to play a DVD on your laptop, we suggest that you use the internal disc drive or purchase an external DVD drive.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Mar 11, 2019
  4. i HAD A DVD PLAYER THAT CAME WITH MY LAPTOP WHEN I PURCHASED AND STUPID MICROSOFT KEEPS...

DVD Player

I just purchased the DVD Player for my Laptop. It will not play DVD's. I can hear the DVD starting, but the player keeps saying insert a disc to play.

JimmieLewis, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

i HAD A DVD PLAYER THAT CAME WITH MY LAPTOP WHEN I PURCHASED AND STUPID MICROSOFT KEEPS...

1. i HAD A DVD PLAYER THAT CAME WITH MY LAPTOP WHEN I PURCHASED AND STUPID MICROSOFT KEEPS... - Similar Threads - DVD PLAYER CAME

2. my new laptop came with windows 11 I just purchased windows 365 to get Microsoft. I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my new laptop came with windows 11 I just purchased windows 365 to get Microsoft. I...: my new laptop came with windows 11 I just purchased windows 365 to get Microsoft Word. I cannot open a new doc with a toolbar visible, or I have hidden the toolbar because I have clicked the wrong thing. How do i open a new doc with the toolbar visible so i an write a simple...
  3. how do i access the microsoft DVD player that i purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i access the microsoft DVD player that i purchased: i haave purchased the widows DVD player how do i accessit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-access-the-microsoft-dvd-player-that-i/63e7e8fa-3cbd-4f3e-bf78-3dbd52635603
  4. how do i access the microsoft DVD player that i purchased

how do i access the microsoft DVD player that i purchased: i haave purchased the widows DVD player how do i accessit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-access-the-microsoft-dvd-player-that-i/63e7e8fa-3cbd-4f3e-bf78-3dbd52635603
  5. I unintentionally purchased Microsoft DVD option/player. How do I get a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I unintentionally purchased Microsoft DVD option/player. How do I get a refund?: I unintentionally purchased Microsoft DVD option/player on my new harddrive. How do I get a refund, please? I DON'T KNOW WHICH "PRODUCT" TO SELECT BELOW! SO I MAY HAVE SELECTED THE WRONG ONE....
  6. I unintentionally purchased Microsoft DVD option/player. How do I get a refund?

I unintentionally purchased Microsoft DVD option/player. How do I get a refund?: I unintentionally purchased Microsoft DVD option/player on my new harddrive. How do I get a refund, please? I DON'T KNOW WHICH "PRODUCT" TO SELECT BELOW! SO I MAY HAVE SELECTED THE WRONG ONE....
  7. I had purchased a laptop back in November of 2020 with NO DVD PLAYER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I had purchased a laptop back in November of 2020 with NO DVD PLAYER: Hello. I bought one of the newer 2020 laptops. I love it to bits. Until I realized that I can't play DVDs on it. That I have to buy an external DVD player to be able to play DVDs that I have. That I can't watch on Netflix or Hulu. Which upsets me as I have a bunch of movies,...
  8. Have microsoft dvd player downloaded but when I insert DVD does not play.

Have microsoft dvd player downloaded but when I insert DVD does not play.: Bought Microsoft DVD player downloaded but will not play my DVD home movies. Says something about finding or wrong 'D' Path? But does play one that I insert that was copied from USB to DVD okay?...
  9. purchase dvd player

purchase dvd player: your web site woun't let me purchase dvd player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-windvd/purchase-dvd-player/9d29e796-7681-44db-acce-4783d8c900b5
  10. when I brought my sony laptop I have a dvd player. when the up grade for windows 10 came...

in Windows 10 Customization
    when I brought my sony laptop I have a dvd player. when the up grade for windows 10 came...: where is my DVD player program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/when-i-brought-my-sony-laptop-i-have-a-dvd-player/4d987ffc-e143-4259-bdbb-072efb1abe08