Windows 10: I had a license for Windows 10 in computer that bricked, I installed Windows 11 and have it...

Discus and support I had a license for Windows 10 in computer that bricked, I installed Windows 11 and have it... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My sweet computer finally bricked and I've dual installed windows 11 on my laptop. My previous computer offered me, since I had my Windows 10 license,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Johanna Mesa Ramos, Apr 21, 2024.

1. I had a license for Windows 10 in computer that bricked, I installed Windows 11 and have it...

My sweet computer finally bricked and I've dual installed windows 11 on my laptop. My previous computer offered me, since I had my Windows 10 license, a free Windows 11 upgrade, but the HW specifically the CPU didn't allow for it. Today I have installed Windows 11 and have finished adding all my apps, etc. How can I tell Windows to use that "free upgrade" pass from my Windows 10 license? I thought it would detect it by itself when I logged into my Windows account.

:)

Johanna Mesa Ramos, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

I had a license for Windows 10 in computer that bricked, I installed Windows 11 and have it...

1. I had a license for Windows 10 in computer that bricked, I installed Windows 11 and have it... - Similar Threads - license computer bricked

2. If I install windows 10 off of a USB, will the computer detect that I originally had...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I install windows 10 off of a USB, will the computer detect that I originally had...: This is a follow up question in case worse comes to worse and I can't get the repair function to work. Some context:My laptop decided to brick itself today in that for a while it wouldn't load into windows, it would spit back a "failure to boot" error and kept restarting...
  3. If I install windows 10 off of a USB, will the computer detect that I originally had...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I install windows 10 off of a USB, will the computer detect that I originally had...: This is a follow up question in case worse comes to worse and I can't get the repair function to work. Some context:My laptop decided to brick itself today in that for a while it wouldn't load into windows, it would spit back a "failure to boot" error and kept restarting...
  4. I had a license for Windows 10 in computer that bricked, I installed Windows 11 and have it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had a license for Windows 10 in computer that bricked, I installed Windows 11 and have it...: My sweet computer finally bricked and I've dual installed windows 11 on my laptop. My previous computer offered me, since I had my Windows 10 license, a free Windows 11 upgrade, but the HW specifically the CPU didn't allow for it. Today I have installed Windows 11 and have...
  5. New install of Parallels installed windows 11 pro. I have digital license for windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New install of Parallels installed windows 11 pro. I have digital license for windows 11...: New install of Parallels installed windows 11 pro. I have digital license for windows 11 home. How to I uninstall windows 11 pro - and replace with windows 11 home...
  6. New install of Parallels installed windows 11 pro. I have digital license for windows 11...

New install of Parallels installed windows 11 pro. I have digital license for windows 11...: New install of Parallels installed windows 11 pro. I have digital license for windows 11 home. How to I uninstall windows 11 pro - and replace with windows 11 home...
  7. On a windows 11 PC I had activated, what happens to the windows 11 license if I reset the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On a windows 11 PC I had activated, what happens to the windows 11 license if I reset the...: I have a couple of computers I bought and setup. If I reset them back to factory using the built in reset function, what happens to the windows 11 license if I give the computer to someone else and then they setup again?...
  8. On a windows 11 PC I had activated, what happens to the windows 11 license if I reset the...

On a windows 11 PC I had activated, what happens to the windows 11 license if I reset the...: I have a couple of computers I bought and setup. If I reset them back to factory using the built in reset function, what happens to the windows 11 license if I give the computer to someone else and then they setup again?...
  9. I have windows 10 home license but windows 10 pro is installed and it says that I have an...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have windows 10 home license but windows 10 pro is installed and it says that I have an...: I have windows 10 home license but windows 10 pro is installed and it says that I have an error 0x8007007B and I cant contact my organization supports since i bought this from an online page selling a desktop pc and now I have on my screen at right side bottom corner that...
  10. Transferring Windows/Office licenses with bricked computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring Windows/Office licenses with bricked computer: Hello, My PC has finally kicked the bucket. While I'm in the process of building a new one, I was curious as to my options for transferring my Windows 10 and MS Office licenses to the new computer. Doesnt seem like my product keys are listed on my account, is it feasible...