Windows 10: I had a lot of blue screen crashes

Discus and support I had a lot of blue screen crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had a lot of blue screen crashes so I turned on the verifier and this is what it said hope someone can help me its been like this for the past 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by roeisold, Nov 25, 2020.

1. roeisold Win User

I had a lot of blue screen crashes

I had a lot of blue screen crashes so I turned on the verifier and this is what it said hope someone can help me its been like this for the past 2 weeks

minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Oe6dJjz4uLis0epHHumAZRN7rsP4ax4M/view?usp=sharing

:)

roeisold, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Law-II Win User

Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Blue screen crashes

Hi Howard,

We would like to know if you're still experiencing blue screen errors. If yes, the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR message you received may possibly occur due to a hardware error.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

If the issue still persists, I recommend that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform
    the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 25, 2020
  4. I had a lot of blue screen crashes

a lot of blue screen crashes

Hello, Roeisold I will be happy to help you find a solution.

To correct a blue screen you must apply the following steps:

First press the Settings button. Go to Update & Security, troubleshoot. In those options, a reference to the blue screen will appear.

Violeta Troncosa, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

I had a lot of blue screen crashes

1. I had a lot of blue screen crashes - Similar Threads - lot blue screen

2. Lots of blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lots of blue screens: I'm having a significant problem with a relatively new Alienware computer running Windows 11. About 2 weeks ago, it has started to have BSOD's every time it goes to sleep. Almost but not all of them are producing memory dumps and the memory dumps are running a whole gambit of...
  3. Recently, I had a lot of the DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen thing with what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently, I had a lot of the DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen thing with what...: I don't know why did this started to happen, I have my pc for 9 months and this started by yesterday when I downloaded optional drivers from the windows update thingie, can anyone help me please? It is getting annoying. thank you...
  4. Recently, I had a lot of the DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen thing with what...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recently, I had a lot of the DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen thing with what...: I don't know why did this started to happen, I have my pc for 9 months and this started by yesterday when I downloaded optional drivers from the windows update thingie, can anyone help me please? It is getting annoying. thank you...
  5. window crash a lot blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    window crash a lot blue screen: I have been having so much blue screen.in the reliable history I found this :Files that help describe the problem012223-13531-01.dmpsysdata.xmlWERInternalMetadata.xmlWERInternalRequest.xmlmemory.csvsysinfo.txtso I searched for sysdata.xml and read this site:...
  6. window crash a lot blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window crash a lot blue screen: I have been having so much blue screen.in the reliable history I found this :Files that help describe the problem012223-13531-01.dmpsysdata.xmlWERInternalMetadata.xmlWERInternalRequest.xmlmemory.csvsysinfo.txtso I searched for sysdata.xml and read this site:...
  7. window crash a lot blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. a lot of blue screen crashes

a lot of blue screen crashes: I had a lot of this crashes this month and its really frustrating people told me to Enable Driver Verifier but the last time I did it I wasn't able to access my pc at all is there anything else I can do? minidump files:...
  9. I had a lot of blue screen crashes this week

I had a lot of blue screen crashes this week: I had a lot of different blue screen crashes this week minidump files of all of them: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15-YA73RBMOZkrDveOBYaaELSN5O5OQo7/view?usp=sharing...
  10. I had a blue screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I had a blue screen.: It said this - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. Can someone please help. The bluscreen went away after I switched off the laptop and turned it back on. Now it's working, but I'm still worried because it showed a blue screen submitted by /u/coolboy70421 [link] [comments]...