Windows 10: I had a Neutron I-on computer which previous windows was windows 7 home Edition, I...

Discus and support I had a Neutron I-on computer which previous windows was windows 7 home Edition, I... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had Windows 7 Home edition on my computer with sound but whe I upgraded with windows 10 the sound lost pls advise what should I do I have tried all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Carlos Milton, May 31, 2023.

1. I had a Neutron I-on computer which previous windows was windows 7 home Edition, I...

I had Windows 7 Home edition on my computer with sound but whe I upgraded with windows 10 the sound lost pls advise what should I do I have tried all the methods but not still working

:)

Carlos Milton, May 31, 2023

2. windows 7 tablet edition?

There is no "tablet" edition of windows 7 (all versions of windows 7 except possibly basic have the same functionality when it comes to tablets)- if it detects you have a tablet pc it changes a few settings (icon sizes) and installs a couple of extra applications which can be used with wacom/touchscreen style setups.

You can install windows 7 from USB with no problems, but I am not familiar enough with the steps required to do it.

human_error, May 31, 2023
  3. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, May 31, 2023
  4. I had a Neutron I-on computer which previous windows was windows 7 home Edition, I...

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, May 31, 2023
Thema:

I had a Neutron I-on computer which previous windows was windows 7 home Edition, I...

1. I had a Neutron I-on computer which previous windows was windows 7 home Edition, I... - Similar Threads - Neutron computer previous

2. I have Surface pro 7 with windows 10 home edition. I want to upgrade from home to pro...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Surface pro 7 with windows 10 home edition. I want to upgrade from home to pro...: I have Surface pro 7 with windows 10 home edition. I want to upgrade from home to pro version. Is it free to upgrade or Should I pay ? If I should pay why isn't free when my device and windows both are related to Microsoft...
  3. I had a Neutron I-on computer which previous windows was windows 7 home Edition, I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had a Neutron I-on computer which previous windows was windows 7 home Edition, I...: I had Windows 7 Home edition on my computer with sound but whe I upgraded with windows 10 the sound lost pls advise what should I do I have tried all the methods but not still working...
  4. I had a Neutron I-on computer which previous windows was windows 7 home Edition, I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had a Neutron I-on computer which previous windows was windows 7 home Edition, I...: I had Windows 7 Home edition on my computer with sound but whe I upgraded with windows 10 the sound lost pls advise what should I do I have tried all the methods but not still working...
  5. I had Windows 10 Pro. Today after the recovery I got Home edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had Windows 10 Pro. Today after the recovery I got Home edition: When I bought my portable computer in 23019, it got WIN 10 Homelater I updated to Pro.Yesterday my HD failed and I was constrained to reinstall via USB key. I downloaded it form another computer since that one, couldn't restart.But then after the successful reinstallation, I...
  6. I had Windows 10 Pro. Today after the recovery I got Home edition

I had Windows 10 Pro. Today after the recovery I got Home edition: When I bought my portable computer in 23019, it got WIN 10 Homelater I updated to Pro.Yesterday my HD failed and I was constrained to reinstall via USB key. I downloaded it form another computer since that one, couldn't restart.But then after the successful reinstallation, I...
  7. I had Windows 10 Pro. Today after the recovery I got Home edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I HAD WINDOWS 7 CLASSIC GAMES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I HAD WINDOWS 7 CLASSIC GAMES: I WINDOWS 7 CLASSIC SOLITAIRE, SPIDER SOLITAIRE ON MAHJONG INSTALLED ON MY WINDOWS 10 LAPTOP AND THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY THEY DISAPPEARED WHAT DO I DO TO GET THEM BACK?...
  9. Previous issues that I had with the search menu

Previous issues that I had with the search menu: [ATTACH] Ok So I've been having search issues before where when you search window apps, they wouldn't pop up. Right now my mom is really mad at me and she needs me to fix a problem that I've been trying to fix for a while. Now, I reset my PC to keep my files but when I tried...
  10. How to add back Device which I had removed previously

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add back Device which I had removed previously: Hi, I had somehow removed the laptop device from my microsoft account and I will like to add back the same laptop device again. I tried the instruction in my microsoft account "add device" but it said "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead" but I can see it. Yes I login...