Windows 10: I had a new hard drive installed in my ho Ryzen 5 2600 gaming PC and now i have the blue...

Discus and support I had a new hard drive installed in my ho Ryzen 5 2600 gaming PC and now i have the blue... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've tryed almost everything.im still kinda new to this hope sumone can help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KantCatch-A-brake79, Mar 18, 2023.

1. I had a new hard drive installed in my ho Ryzen 5 2600 gaming PC and now i have the blue...

I've tryed almost everything.im still kinda new to this hope sumone can help

:)

KantCatch-A-brake79, Mar 18, 2023

2. Ryzen 5 2600 feels bloated and slow

I've done all the tweaks (oc ram, latest bios and drivers, disable cool n Quiet, ryzen balanced power plan) But my system still feels like kinda iffy. The desktop feels chuggy and like the computer is having a post nasal drip. This is also a fresh Windows install. It still felt that way with my engineering sample i7-6700, thought it was the low clock speed and the case of the processor being ES. Nope. New cpu and motherboard, still feels same or even worse. Feels like I'm dragging the system around.

Specs include:

Ryzen 5 2600

16gb crucial 2133mhz ram (2666mhz oc)

500gb sata ssd, 1tb, 2tb hard drive for storage

1050Ti OC

What could it be?

Thanks, phenom

thephenom696, Mar 18, 2023
  3. Installing Windows 10 on a new PC build

I recently built a new gaming computer and I am trying to install windows 10, but I'm running into a number of issues. All these issues combined have prevented me for getting windows installed.

• Windows not finding my HDD (Western Digital Blue 1TB) - I was able to solve this issue by refreshing a bunch of times but I'm including it just to have all info in one place and because that doesn't seem right
    • Windows getting to the download screen but remaining on "Copying Files - 0%" for over 20+ hours
    I really am at a loss at what to do so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Hazel

Here are my specs as well:

Graphics Card - MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 2060

Processor - AMD Ryzen 5 2600

Hard Disk Drive - Western Digital Blue 1TB

Motherboard - Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming Motherboard

HazelYeti473, Mar 18, 2023
  4. I had a new hard drive installed in my ho Ryzen 5 2600 gaming PC and now i have the blue...

Stuttering on latest windows version, Ryzen 5 2600 new build

I just built my new PC and I'm facing this terrible stuttering, I have to clean my cached memory with the Wagnard fix

Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC)

Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC) v1.0.2.8 Released - Wagnardsoft Forum

If I don't use that, I can't play anything, I made a video:

Specs:

Ryzen 5 2600 @4ghz / 1.3v
    DDR4 Crucial Ballistix Sport AT (BLS8G4D30CESTK) 8gbx2
    XMP 3066mhz
    Asus Rog B450-F Gaming
    EVGA RTX 2070 FTW3
    SSD Samsung Evo 860 1TB
    Corsair RM 650x

Any ideas? I'm using latest drivers, bios and windows update, already tried:

Disabling HPET, dynamic tick, high power plan, performance plan on nvidia control panel, memtest86 0 errors, prime95 0 errors.

I'd really appreciate any help

Carlos Diaz 13, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

I had a new hard drive installed in my ho Ryzen 5 2600 gaming PC and now i have the blue...

1. I had a new hard drive installed in my ho Ryzen 5 2600 gaming PC and now i have the blue... - Similar Threads - hard drive installed

2. I had a new hard drive installed in my ho Ryzen 5 2600 gaming PC and now i have the blue...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had a new hard drive installed in my ho Ryzen 5 2600 gaming PC and now i have the blue...: I've tryed almost everything.im still kinda new to this hope sumone can help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-a-new-hard-drive-installed-in-my-ho-ryzen-5/1bcbb758-bb86-415e-a45a-3f8caa1f5a2f
  3. I had a new hard drive installed in my ho Ryzen 5 2600 gaming PC and now i have the blue...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I had a new hard drive installed in my ho Ryzen 5 2600 gaming PC and now i have the blue...: I've tryed almost everything.im still kinda new to this hope sumone can help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-a-new-hard-drive-installed-in-my-ho-ryzen-5/1bcbb758-bb86-415e-a45a-3f8caa1f5a2f
  4. I have had to renew my hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have had to renew my hard drive: Any help thanks I have had to renew my hard drive in my computer I have my windows 11 key and my office 2019 key used the usb to install windows and used my office 2019 on my computer all went well until i tried to put office key in and it said it was already on another...
  5. I have had to renew my hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have had to renew my hard drive: Any help thanks I have had to renew my hard drive in my computer I have my windows 11 key and my office 2019 key used the usb to install windows and used my office 2019 on my computer all went well until i tried to put office key in and it said it was already on another...
  6. I had to get a new hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I had to get a new hard drive: The guy who sold me my new 128G SSD put a version of Windows 10 on my computer that's all messed up. Do I need to buy a new copy of Windows 10 to clean it up? I was using Windows 10 Pro on the old hard drive....
  7. I have had the misfortune of having a hard drive crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have had the misfortune of having a hard drive crash: I had to reload windows and rebuild my alienware laptop. fs 2020 is gone. I have reinstalled everything, and have gotten into "Microsoft games" and in my library it shows i have purchased fs 2020, but i cannot download it again.... help????...
  8. Ryzen 5 2600 Boosting over boost clocks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ryzen 5 2600 Boosting over boost clocks: Hi guys I'm happy to say that my system is running well now thanks to the BIOS update to 5406 on my ASUS Prime X470 Motherboard. Again thanks to all who helped me with this issue. Now the question I have now is this. I've been doing stability testing on my board, and I ran...
  9. Stuttering on latest windows version, Ryzen 5 2600 new build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuttering on latest windows version, Ryzen 5 2600 new build: I just built my new PC and I'm facing this terrible stuttering, I have to clean my cached memory with the Wagnard fix Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC) https://www.wagnardsoft.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1256 If I don't use that, I can't play anything, I made a...
  10. Ryzen 5 2600 feels bloated and slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Ryzen 5 2600 feels bloated and slow: I've done all the tweaks (oc ram, latest bios and drivers, disable cool n Quiet, ryzen balanced power plan) But my system still feels like kinda iffy. The desktop feels chuggy and like the computer is having a post nasal drip. This is also a fresh Windows install. It still...