Windows 10: I had a security lock screen and I had to pay $350.00 to get it clean and removed.

Discus and support I had a security lock screen and I had to pay $350.00 to get it clean and removed. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I had my laptop locked up for some security alert, and I had to pay $350 to get it fixed and I didnt have any choice because I was working and needed... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by j0seg, Aug 9, 2019.

1. j0seg Win User

I had a security lock screen and I had to pay $350.00 to get it clean and removed.

I had my laptop locked up for some security alert, and I had to pay $350 to get it fixed and I didnt have any choice because I was working and needed to get my timesheets in and app to work. Is there anything I can do to get my money bac and sue them? They said my warranty is expired but this was a free copy upgrade. the company is - WWW.SOFTCLICKS.IT MONTESPERTOLI IT ?

:)

j0seg, Aug 9, 2019
  2. scottrh1 Win User

Remove Lock-screen & Sign-in page on Windows 10 laptop

Correct, but as the thread title suggests, it is for folk who don't need security & wish to remove the lock-screen and sign-in page in order to access the desk-top immediately.

scottrh1, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 9, 2019
  4. I had a security lock screen and I had to pay $350.00 to get it clean and removed.

Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

I had a security lock screen and I had to pay $350.00 to get it clean and removed.

1. I had a security lock screen and I had to pay $350.00 to get it clean and removed. - Similar Threads - security lock screen

2. i do not get it i have never had this

in Windows 10 Customization
    i do not get it i have never had this: I usually just go to windows they post me the themes I have asked for personalize that's that never went through all this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-get-it-i-have-never-had-this/86409926-9660-4ea0-8dfd-80665f9a02af
  3. PC Bluescreened and I had Kernel security error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Bluescreened and I had Kernel security error.: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 139 Parameter 1: 3 Parameter 2: ffff8b8c06b170b0 Parameter 3: ffff8b8c06b17008 Parameter 4: 0 OS version: 10_0_17134 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.768.101 Locale ID: 1033 --...
  4. I had an account with Arcsoft and I can't login to it?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I had an account with Arcsoft and I can't login to it?: I down load my studio6 product and product key but, the program freeze's up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-an-account-with-arcsoft-and-i-cant-login-to/62833d3d-d83c-4417-bc4b-bf77b6dcb46b"
  5. I had an terrible virus, therefore i had to reset the pc. After reset, whenever I try to...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I had an terrible virus, therefore i had to reset the pc. After reset, whenever I try to...: I had a terrible virus, therefore I had to reset the PC. After reset, whenever I try to sign-in in store or Xbox, I get an error: 0x80070781. Something went wrong. Answer it ASAP....
  6. I need to reconnect to a chat i had with a person

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need to reconnect to a chat i had with a person: i was in a chat with a person that was helping me on this site, but no way back to that person or even a new person that can directly help me Will be put in wifi area as that was the problem...
  7. owls on my lock screen when I left & had lanterns when I came home

in Windows 10 Customization
    owls on my lock screen when I left & had lanterns when I came home: Why did my lock screen change while I was at work all day???? 21038
  8. can delete - i had a mistake

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can delete - i had a mistake: my mistake, please delete*Smile 39396
  9. I had Office with a new laptop and uninstalled it. Can I get it back?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    I had Office with a new laptop and uninstalled it. Can I get it back?: My new laptop just came in from the mail today and I've been tinkering with it some. I didn't know that it would come with Microsoft Office pre-installed and I don't know if it's a trial version or the full version that I can keep. What I know is that happen to uninstall...
  10. Had to Wipe the drive clean

in Windows 10 Support
    Had to Wipe the drive clean: I had an interesting experience. We had a power failure so Windows 10 did not shut down properly. No big deal, right? It's happened to us all. Just restart as always, and it will correct itself. Nope. It would not restart, it kept saying errors. I had to wipe out...