Windows 10: I had a security lock screen and I had to pay $350.00 to get it clean and removed.

Discus and support I had a security lock screen and I had to pay $350.00 to get it clean and removed. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I had my laptop locked up for some security alert, and I had to pay $350 to get it fixed and I didnt have any choice because I was working and needed... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by j0seg, Aug 9, 2019.

1. j0seg Win User

I had a security lock screen and I had to pay $350.00 to get it clean and removed.

I had my laptop locked up for some security alert, and I had to pay $350 to get it fixed and I didnt have any choice because I was working and needed to get my timesheets in and app to work. Is there anything I can do to get my money bac and sue them? They said my warranty is expired but this was a free copy upgrade. the company is - WWW.SOFTCLICKS.IT MONTESPERTOLI IT ?

:)

j0seg, Aug 9, 2019
  2. scottrh1 Win User

Remove Lock-screen & Sign-in page on Windows 10 laptop

Correct, but as the thread title suggests, it is for folk who don't need security & wish to remove the lock-screen and sign-in page in order to access the desk-top immediately.

scottrh1, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 9, 2019
  4. I had a security lock screen and I had to pay $350.00 to get it clean and removed.

Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

I had a security lock screen and I had to pay $350.00 to get it clean and removed.

1. I had a security lock screen and I had to pay $350.00 to get it clean and removed. - Similar Threads - security lock screen

2. I need to know if I had a security breach

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to know if I had a security breach: My new computer locked up and I was prompted to call a number to get it fixed. I was unable to verify if it was actually a Microsoft representative. I may need help with this, as I am not very computer savvy....
  3. I need to know if I had a security breach

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to know if I had a security breach: My new computer locked up and I was prompted to call a number to get it fixed. I was unable to verify if it was actually a Microsoft representative. I may need help with this, as I am not very computer savvy....
  4. I had the green screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had the green screen of death: I am running windows 11 23H2 .I had the green screen of death & trying to roll back pc to restore points but my system restore is stuck What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-the-green-screen-of-death/f925ac91-b8b0-427b-83e6-de2010f33c75
  5. I had the green screen of death

I had the green screen of death: I am running windows 11 23H2 .I had the green screen of death & trying to roll back pc to restore points but my system restore is stuck What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-the-green-screen-of-death/f925ac91-b8b0-427b-83e6-de2010f33c75
  6. I had a hard drive fail and had to remove it. How do I get rid of all the registry entries?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had a hard drive fail and had to remove it. How do I get rid of all the registry entries?: Had an 8Tb drive die. Replaced it, but now I am getting a few issues with installing some of the old programs. Turns out all those programs still have registry keys tied to that old drive letter. That drive letter no longer exists. I tried to use CCleaner to clean the...
  7. I had a hard drive fail and had to remove it. How do I get rid of all the registry entries?

I had a hard drive fail and had to remove it. How do I get rid of all the registry entries?: Had an 8Tb drive die. Replaced it, but now I am getting a few issues with installing some of the old programs. Turns out all those programs still have registry keys tied to that old drive letter. That drive letter no longer exists. I tried to use CCleaner to clean the...
  8. For Amazon, I had the letter "A". For movies, I had a picture. Of a small, movie screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    For Amazon, I had the letter "A". For movies, I had a picture. Of a small, movie screen.: My computer is a, Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 Pro. This happened, to me before! I just wish, I'd saved the fix. So I wouldn't, be coming back, to the forum again? I have many browsers, on my computer. The one, I'm having an issue with. Is, Ice Dragon. This happened, when...
  9. I had a blue screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I had a blue screen.: It said this - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. Can someone please help. The bluscreen went away after I switched off the laptop and turned it back on. Now it's working, but I'm still worried because it showed a blue screen submitted by /u/coolboy70421 [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows broke - I had to remove the battery

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows broke - I had to remove the battery: My laptop crashed last night, holding the power button did not do anything so I had to remove the battery. I turned it back on which led to the repairing thing, I was tired and went to sleep with my laptop on and repairing. I woke up the next day only to find out that it was...