Windows 10: I had a Stopcode: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_NOT_EQUAL BSOD. Can you guys see what went wrong?

Discus and support I had a Stopcode: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_NOT_EQUAL BSOD. Can you guys see what went wrong? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I experienced a BSOD about an hour maybe 2 ago (I think, I did not really look at the clock when it happened) and I hope MS Support or anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Daniël Fuhres AKA, May 30, 2019.

1. I had a Stopcode: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_NOT_EQUAL BSOD. Can you guys see what went wrong?

Hello,

I experienced a BSOD about an hour maybe 2 ago (I think, I did not really look at the clock when it happened) and I hope MS Support or anyone else in the community can help me.

Here in a link to the 3 files that MS usually use to determine what happened and all: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkJ7ZCslq3IVgaNpwfUmKWtlsoyXWw I hope this will help prevent any new crashes from happening.

Unless I have to buy a subscription to a PC repair app or something, because that I can not afford. ;n;

Please help...

:)

Daniël Fuhres AKA, May 30, 2019
  2. Wanjillem Win User

New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes

Not entirely sure what this means. Is there anything i can do on my end to help with this?

I kind of figured 4 passes twice wasn't really what we wanted so i left it overnight doing another 8+ passes.

I had a Stopcode: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_NOT_EQUAL BSOD. Can you guys see what went wrong? [​IMG]

I had a Stopcode: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_NOT_EQUAL BSOD. Can you guys see what went wrong? [​IMG]

Also the link to the memtest written report:
    MemTest86-Report-20181229-221838.html

I'll continue with the other added steps.

Wanjillem, May 30, 2019
  3. Wanjillem Win User
    New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes

Did memtest, took me awhile to realise that it was running 4 passes by default. So what i did was run it for another 4 passes afterwards. Not sure how or even if that impacts the results at all. Came up with 0 errors.
    Screenshots for both 4 passes are below.

1st 4 passes:

2nd 4 passes:

Wanjillem, May 30, 2019
  4. I had a Stopcode: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_NOT_EQUAL BSOD. Can you guys see what went wrong?

Stopcode

Windows 10 BSOD Nov 30, 2016: stopcode: system thread not handled, What failed- nvlddmkm.sys.

WilliamRBolton, May 30, 2019
Thema:

I had a Stopcode: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_NOT_EQUAL BSOD. Can you guys see what went wrong?

1. I had a Stopcode: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_NOT_EQUAL BSOD. Can you guys see what went wrong? - Similar Threads - Stopcode DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_NOT_EQUAL BSOD

2. What browser are you guys using?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What browser are you guys using?: Been using edge for awhile now and they added so many bloatware that i think its time i move on… submitted by /u/runnbl3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/13c2fbu/what_browser_are_you_guys_using/
  3. i had two bsods today and yesterday, can you guys help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i had two bsods today and yesterday, can you guys help me?: link for the dump files: dmpspls, guys, help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-two-bsods-today-and-yesterday-can-you-guys/74fd66d2-3bb2-4e24-8564-1ee6975c2477
  4. i had two bsods today and yesterday, can you guys help me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i had two bsods today and yesterday, can you guys help me?: link for the dump files: dmpspls, guys, help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-two-bsods-today-and-yesterday-can-you-guys/74fd66d2-3bb2-4e24-8564-1ee6975c2477
  5. i had two bsods today and yesterday, can you guys help me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. What the **** is wrong with you ****?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the **** is wrong with you ****?!: I really don't know what the **** is wrong with you Microsoft ****. Why is it that I can log into my @outlook.com account when I'm asked to use the same the credentials to login into the Edge browser suddenly the password doesn't work? I regret buying this **** computer and...
  7. What the **** is wrong with you ****?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What the **** is wrong with you ****?!: I really don't know what the **** is wrong with you Microsoft ****. Why is it that I can log into my @outlook.com account when I'm asked to use the same the credentials to login into the Edge browser suddenly the password doesn't work? I regret buying this **** computer and...
  8. What the **** is wrong with you ****?!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. You guys know what this is.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    You guys know what this is.: So yeah it’s happening again (it happens literally every startup) black screen no cursor, is lit up, can’t even get into the automatic repair screen because the turn it off and back on three times trick won’t work, have no automatic repair drive or cd thing (wouldn’t matter...
  10. Something went wrong but you can try again.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something went wrong but you can try again.: I reset my laptop and this came after I pick my region, the keyboard and connect network. Can anyone help me with this? Something to do with OOBELOCAL. [ATTACH]...