Windows 10: I had a Windows 10 licence, now I can't find it. Can I trace it with Microsoft using my...

Discus and support I had a Windows 10 licence, now I can't find it. Can I trace it with Microsoft using my... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had a Windows 10 licence, now I can't find it. Can I track it down with Microsoft using my email address?My Windows 10 licence was an upgrade from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by billbennettnz, May 10, 2021.

1. I had a Windows 10 licence, now I can't find it. Can I trace it with Microsoft using my...

I had a Windows 10 licence, now I can't find it. Can I track it down with Microsoft using my email address?My Windows 10 licence was an upgrade from Windows 8. Since then I switched to a Mac. Now I want to run windows in a virtual machine on my Mac.

:)

billbennettnz, May 10, 2021

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, May 10, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, May 10, 2021
  4. Pehla Win User

I had a Windows 10 licence, now I can't find it. Can I trace it with Microsoft using my...

windows 10 licencing and image backup??

i lost one genuine licence that i got for being a insider..,i added one more ssd to my pc and wanted to do a fresh install in raid 0 but that just didnt work as my pc didnt want to activate,even after talking to a microsoft help desk didnt find solution!! so afterwards i used cracked windows 8.1 and upgraded to windows 10 and that activation is still on my pc,and is still genuine *Smile I had a Windows 10 licence, now I can't find it. Can I trace it with Microsoft using my... :)
    i wanted to keep that one but i gues its not just motherboard...,its motherboard AND cpu!!!

Pehla, May 10, 2021
Thema:

I had a Windows 10 licence, now I can't find it. Can I trace it with Microsoft using my...

1. I had a Windows 10 licence, now I can't find it. Can I trace it with Microsoft using my... - Similar Threads - licence can't find

2. I awoke this morning to find my desktop had been updated, now I can't get into BingoBlitz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I awoke this morning to find my desktop had been updated, now I can't get into BingoBlitz: I awoke this morning and foud that my desktop had been updated and now I can' get into my BingoBlitz accounts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-awoke-this-morning-to-find-my-desktop-had-been/a15266a6-4d8a-422e-84ee-5c796b1dee33
  3. I awoke this morning to find my desktop had been updated, now I can't get into BingoBlitz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I awoke this morning to find my desktop had been updated, now I can't get into BingoBlitz: I awoke this morning and foud that my desktop had been updated and now I can' get into my BingoBlitz accounts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-awoke-this-morning-to-find-my-desktop-had-been/a15266a6-4d8a-422e-84ee-5c796b1dee33
  4. I had Windows 10. I now have Windows 8.1.Can I get my Windows 10 back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had Windows 10. I now have Windows 8.1.Can I get my Windows 10 back?: I had Windows 10. I now have Windows 8.1. Can I get my Windows 10 back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-windows-10-i-now-have-windows-81can-i-get-my/d8e2975b-949d-4aad-b758-727d8ecc7c45
  5. I had Windows 10. I now have Windows 8.1.Can I get my Windows 10 back?

I had Windows 10. I now have Windows 8.1.Can I get my Windows 10 back?: I had Windows 10. I now have Windows 8.1. Can I get my Windows 10 back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-windows-10-i-now-have-windows-81can-i-get-my/d8e2975b-949d-4aad-b758-727d8ecc7c45
  6. My motherboard died and I had to replace it, now I can't activate windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My motherboard died and I had to replace it, now I can't activate windows: I had already had a very bad experience RMAing that same motherboard. I actually had to pay for a warranty repair? Than the problem persisted even after it was "fixed". I couldn't get any answers either via e-mails or phone calls.Shortly after reinstalling the board I smelled...
  7. My motherboard died and I had to replace it, now I can't activate windows

My motherboard died and I had to replace it, now I can't activate windows: I had already had a very bad experience RMAing that same motherboard. I actually had to pay for a warranty repair? Than the problem persisted even after it was "fixed". I couldn't get any answers either via e-mails or phone calls.Shortly after reinstalling the board I smelled...
  8. i want to konw can i use 2 windows 10 in my microsoft account or i had to use a different...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i want to konw can i use 2 windows 10 in my microsoft account or i had to use a different...: i want to konw can i use 2 windows 10 in my microsoft account or i had to use a different account for other windo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-konw-can-i-use-2-windows-10-in-my/fd4dab28-8692-465f-8c96-530401266d1d
  9. used xcopy command and now i can't find my files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    used xcopy command and now i can't find my files: I used the command "xcopy C:\users D\ /D" I copied complete users folder and at the end of the command it showed that a number of files has been copied but I can't find those files in D drive. so please tell me a way to find those files * Moved from Community Participation...
  10. Now I can't activate my licence key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Now I can't activate my licence key.: Now I can't activate my licence key. [IMG] Here is my licence key. There is noticeable thing that I am trying to active in same laptop and there was a pro type key already existing. Now what can I do now. Can I active a international global version windows with this key....