Windows 10: I had an active subscription prior to March,2021 but the data has disappeared due to a...

Discus and support I had an active subscription prior to March,2021 but the data has disappeared due to a... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had an active subscription prior to March 11,2021 but most data was lost due tyo password change. How do I retrieve my lost data?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KathleenRobbins1, May 1, 2021.

1. I had an active subscription prior to March,2021 but the data has disappeared due to a...

I had an active subscription prior to March 11,2021 but most data was lost due tyo password change. How do I retrieve my lost data?

:)

KathleenRobbins1, May 1, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Watch Microsoft Ignite March 2-4, 2021

Watch Day 2 of Microsoft Ignite 2021 On Demand:

Watch Day 1 of Microsoft Ignite 2021 On Demand:

Watch CEO Satya Nadella’s Keynote from Microsoft Ignite 2021 On Demand:

Join our digital experience on March 24, 2021 to learn, connect, and explore new tech thats ready to implement. All skill levels welcome.

Microsoft Ignite will take place online, kicking off on the morning of March 2, at 8:00 AM in the Pacific Time zone. The event programming will include live segments and Q&A, available across time zones.

Welcome to Microsoft Ignite 2021 the show begins at 8 a.m. PT. Microsoft CEO Satya Nadellas keynote will begin at 8:30, and he will be joined by Mixed Reality Technical Fellow Alex Kipman for a one-of-a-kind look at Microsofts vision for the future of Mixed Reality, made possible by the Microsoft Cloud.

Read more:

Brink, May 1, 2021
  3. Agility Win User
    FREE 1 Year Subscription to MS Technet Plus

Unrecognized Subscription Data
    The data that you have provided could not be located in our system.

You can try to:
    Reenter the data, making sure that all information provided is typed accurately.
    Check to see if this subscription is already in the subscription list on the Subscription Management page.
    Contact Support

Agility, May 1, 2021
  4. I had an active subscription prior to March,2021 but the data has disappeared due to a...

Cancelling a past due subscription.

So I bought the free trial to Realms Plus for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, and once it was over, cancelled the subscription. Except, the subscription didnt cancel, and as I didn't have the necessary funds in my payment method, it is now listed as a "past-due
    subscription". I cannot cancel it, and the only option I have is to pay the subscription, which I can't do. Is there any way for me to cancel this???

EbenSaddington, May 1, 2021
Thema:

I had an active subscription prior to March,2021 but the data has disappeared due to a...

1. I had an active subscription prior to March,2021 but the data has disappeared due to a... - Similar Threads - active subscription prior

2. Prior solitaire subscription cannot access???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prior solitaire subscription cannot access???: Hi, I keep getting renewals for Microsoft Solitaire Premium Edition, but it is under an old email address not microsoft account and was on a prior computer. How do I get this updated on my current microsoft account and downloaded on my new computer? Order number is...
  3. Prior solitaire subscription cannot access???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Prior solitaire subscription cannot access???: Hi, I keep getting renewals for Microsoft Solitaire Premium Edition, but it is under an old email address not microsoft account and was on a prior computer. How do I get this updated on my current microsoft account and downloaded on my new computer? Order number is...
  4. March update 2021

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    March update 2021: After the update my HP Envy will start typing on its own or i will see the number 0 a million times or the * a million times . When this happens it wont allow me to open the restart button or anything it will keep closing it as soon as its open. Anyone else have this issue?...
  5. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED after March 2021 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED after March 2021 update: After installing March 2021 update I get bsod every 10-15 minutes. Mini dump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkboClbeWKWpeKFS6la5vkX0QaY?e=eHsb2l For analysis of this file, run !analyze -vnt!KeBugCheckEx:fffff806`5eff5c50 48894c2408 mov qword ptr [rsp+8],rcx...
  6. Latest update March 2021

in Windows 10 Customization
    Latest update March 2021: If there were any bug fixes, I get it, I understand the need to prune the system, but you touched my personalization. **** off. Seriously, I liked it the way it was. I liked having a dark color taskbar but light color settings app. I don't want everything on my desktop to be...
  7. march 2021 update faulty

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    march 2021 update faulty: hey brain dead microsoft idiots do it AGAIN your latest updates have disconnected audio disconnected my microphone from system disconnected flightsim 202 from system DO NOT tell me to check if my pc is plugged in. Do not tell me to try another appliance in the socket...
  8. Cumulative updates March 2021

Cumulative updates March 2021: This is a summary of the cumulative updates released on March 9th for all the supported consumer releases of Windows 10. Windows 10 version 2004 and version 20H2 - KB5000802, Build 19041.860 and 19042.860 Windows 10 versions 1909 - KB5000808, Build 18363.1440...
  9. Microsoft March 2021 Security Updates

Microsoft March 2021 Security Updates: March 2021 Security Updates Updates this Month This release consists of security updates for the following products, features and roles. Application Virtualization Azure Azure DevOps Azure Sphere Internet Explorer Microsoft ActiveX Microsoft Exchange Server Microsoft Edge...
  10. Windows Update March 7th 2021

Windows Update March 7th 2021: A notification popped up to update my computer and I preceeded to do so. However unlike most updates this update has been stuck on 88% for over 3 hours. Nornally it takes 20 mins max to update. This computer is only a couple months old and has never run into any issues. Is...