Windows 10: I had an android update and now my phone is not recognised by my computer to transfer pics

Discus and support I had an android update and now my phone is not recognised by my computer to transfer pics in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had an android update and now my phone is not recognised by my computer to transfer pics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YorkshireVenue Dressing, May 24, 2019.

1. I had an android update and now my phone is not recognised by my computer to transfer pics

I had an android update and now my phone is not recognised by my computer to transfer pics

:)

YorkshireVenue Dressing, May 24, 2019

2. Transfer msg pics from phone

Pictures were sent to my Android phone via Messenger. How do I transfer those pics to my computer?

VirginiaGregg, May 24, 2019
  3. Pics & video transfer

For some reason I cannot transfer any longer pics and videos from my MT65xx android phone onto my computer. It was possible till a week ago. Supposedly no device is installed.

D.A.de Franceschi, May 24, 2019
  4. NOV
    Nov Win User

I had an android update and now my phone is not recognised by my computer to transfer pics

No file transfer window when transferring files on android phones.

Device: One plus 2, Nexus 5, 7, and others not showing file transfer window when transferring files

Brand: RazerModel: Razer

Blade 2016 (GTX 1060 edition)

Does this occur with other devices on this machine? : Yes

Does this happen on other laptops? : No

Does this occur when using different cables? : Yes

Does this occur on both modes MTP and PTP? : Yes

What happened when the device is unplugged While attempting to transfer a file?:

An error occurs as if the file were transferring in the background unseen but, it isn't.
    It's been checked under task manager.
    Steps Taken:Deleted any and all drivers dealing with Android through Device Manager -> show hidden devices -> uninstalled drivers.

Used different usb type "c" cables.

Uninstalled and reinstalled one plus drivers,

Uninstalled drivers for mtp and reinstalled

Updated all drivers per laptop website

Ran sfc/scannow tools, no issues found

Ran disk clean up, cleared all and any temp file (ex: cache, cookies, java cache)

This issue has been found to be windows itself and not the device(s).

Please feel free to throw me suggestions after reading through what was done! *Biggrin

Thema:

1. I had an android update and now my phone is not recognised by my computer to transfer pics - Similar Threads - android update phone

2. how do I transfer all files from my android phone to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I transfer all files from my android phone to my computer: how do I transfer all my files from my android phone to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-all-files-from-my-android-phone/b1c0c380-57c9-4697-b9a3-dd922f299d94
  3. how do I transfer all files from my android phone to my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I transfer all files from my android phone to my computer: how do I transfer all my files from my android phone to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-all-files-from-my-android-phone/b1c0c380-57c9-4697-b9a3-dd922f299d94
  4. can't transfer photos from Android phone to my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't transfer photos from Android phone to my laptop: When I try to transfer photos from my android phone to my laptop via a USB cable I get as far as the Import option. When I click import I get the window that should show the photos on my phone but instead of showing the actual photos it just shows the date and a frame with a...
  5. Transfer photos from Android phone to Windows10 computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer photos from Android phone to Windows10 computer.: Transferring photos from my android phone to windows 10, the process freezes up. It has worked for several years, but after windows 10's latest update it won't transfer....
  6. After updating i had music to transfer to my phone. The files show as hidden in my phone...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After updating i had music to transfer to my phone. The files show as hidden in my phone...: What can i do so my file transfers aren't somehow hidden? submitted by /u/HERSHEYMM90210 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hf9qy7/after_updating_i_had_music_to_transfer_to_my/
  7. Transferring photos from my i phone to computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Transferring photos from my i phone to computer: When i am trying to transfer photos from my i phone 8 to my computer it finds the photos tells me how many there are but inlt the cancel button shows so cannot transfer them this has only hapoened since i got my all in one computer please help...
  8. how to transfer files from my phone android to the pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to transfer files from my phone android to the pc: how to transfer files from my phone android to the pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-files-from-my-phone-android-to-the/3bbbf178-9266-4080-a76a-f53a4364edb1
  9. Transfering pictures from my Android phone to my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfering pictures from my Android phone to my computer: How do I transfer pictures from my Android phone onto my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfering-pictures-from-my-android-phone-to-my/c38b6aa9-95dc-4d7b-9c64-72869829099a"
  10. Windows 10 not recognising Android phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 not recognising Android phone: Since the recent Windows 10 update the computer won't recognise my Android phone to access files. The phone charges fine when plugged in to the USB port but no visibility of the storage. Yes, I have checked all the settings on the phone and they indicate it is in data...