Windows 10: I had an terrible virus, therefore i had to reset the pc. After reset, whenever I try to...

Discus and support I had an terrible virus, therefore i had to reset the pc. After reset, whenever I try to... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I had a terrible virus, therefore I had to reset the PC. After reset, whenever I try to sign-in in store or Xbox, I get an error: 0x80070781. Something... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AdityaSingh7890, Feb 21, 2019.

1. I had an terrible virus, therefore i had to reset the pc. After reset, whenever I try to...

I had a terrible virus, therefore I had to reset the PC. After reset, whenever I try to sign-in in store or Xbox, I get an error: 0x80070781. Something went wrong. Answer it ASAP.

:)

AdityaSingh7890, Feb 21, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Feb 21, 2019
  3. System reset and viruses

Can a computer virus possibly survive a factory reset? A friend brought over a heavily infected Windows 10 machine. I couldn't get anything to work as far as removing the infections. After performing a factory reset, it was infected about a day later. The virus that keep popping up, is koobface.

GoFigureItOut, Feb 21, 2019
  4. I had an terrible virus, therefore i had to reset the pc. After reset, whenever I try to...

Unable to reset the pc

Hello,

If you are having that message while trying to reset your computer, We suggest you to create an installation media for Windows 10 using Media
    Creation Tool
    and perform a Reset.

Once the installation media is created, follow the steps below:

• Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot. From there, you can use Safe Mode. Select
      Advanced Options >Reset This PC>Remove everything.
    • After the reset is complete, check for status.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

I had an terrible virus, therefore i had to reset the pc. After reset, whenever I try to...

1. I had an terrible virus, therefore i had to reset the pc. After reset, whenever I try to... - Similar Threads - terrible virus therefore

2. I had reset my pc due to frequent crashes and hanging of windows but after the reset the pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had reset my pc due to frequent crashes and hanging of windows but after the reset the pc...: I have tried changing the registry as mentioned in some other posts from people who had faced the same issue but it did not seem to work for me, is there any way to fix this?...
  3. I had reset my pc due to frequent crashes and hanging of windows but after the reset the pc...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had reset my pc due to frequent crashes and hanging of windows but after the reset the pc...: I have tried changing the registry as mentioned in some other posts from people who had faced the same issue but it did not seem to work for me, is there any way to fix this?...
  4. I had been stuck on the sign out loop ,so i had to return my pc to factory reset ..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had been stuck on the sign out loop ,so i had to return my pc to factory reset ..: . Since i didnt have amy important files that didnt bother me . I let it go until 100% and it took from 3 pm to 10 pm , than another one had to be completed which took 3 more hours to go to 100% . After that my pc turned on and it was stuck un "choose a region" but my...
  5. I had been stuck on the sign out loop ,so i had to return my pc to factory reset ..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had been stuck on the sign out loop ,so i had to return my pc to factory reset ..: . Since i didnt have amy important files that didnt bother me . I let it go until 100% and it took from 3 pm to 10 pm , than another one had to be completed which took 3 more hours to go to 100% . After that my pc turned on and it was stuck un "choose a region" but my...
  6. i had a automatic virus popup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i had a automatic virus popup: i have had a virus pop up and try to download itself it was a trojan under the name "your file is ready to download" i cancelled from the edge tab when you download something it lets you press an X and it cancels the download i and couldnt find any trace of it on my pc im...
  7. I had snake virus.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I had snake virus.: I had snake virus and i recover my pc and when i oogged into my microsoft account i get messege that on my google account is suspicyus works. Is it normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-had-snake-virus/472858cc-fd9e-4a8e-b4a4-ac715c1c6421
  8. My pc had a virus, I removed it but it stills remains preventing me to Factory Reset and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My pc had a virus, I removed it but it stills remains preventing me to Factory Reset and...: Hi, I've recently got the ransomware .lightning in my pc I removed it via malwarebytes but I still cannot reset or update my windows. I've tried all the solutions I see in the forum and on youtube but all of it doesnt work. I really need help....
  9. I had minecraft on my computer. I had to factory reset my computer.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I had minecraft on my computer. I had to factory reset my computer.: Now minecraft isn't showing up in my library or under my purchases please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-minecraft-on-my-computer-i-had-to-factory/82edb4e1-694e-4a9e-a0f2-cd3450c09434
  10. I had a problem resetting my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I had a problem resetting my computer.: I tried to fully reset my PC, it took about 16 hours to reach 99% and after 5 hours at 99% I tried to power it off and on again. It was trying to install windows on a blue screen and after 30 minutes at 5% I powered it off again and now my PC restarts, shows an error saying...