Windows 10: I had an update and I got a message 0xc000012f.

Discus and support I had an update and I got a message 0xc000012f. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had an update and I now cannot open word or excel..I get error message 0xc000012f. it say program file x86 microsot office\root\office wwwlib.dll... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MarjorieWilliams, Dec 6, 2020.

1. I had an update and I got a message 0xc000012f.

I had an update and I now cannot open word or excel..I get error message 0xc000012f.

it say program file x86 microsot office\root\office wwwlib.dll

:)

MarjorieWilliams, Dec 6, 2020

2. Error message 0xc000012f. atiadlxv.dll

Error message 0xc000012f. tried lots of things cant get rid of the message

Moved from Insider

AndrewjParry, Dec 6, 2020
  3. Rey Cam Win User
    Error status 0xc000012f

Hi Crepes,

Error Status 0xc000012f is an issue after updating Windows. It is when the image file being used are not in the right format. Having said that, before presenting a resolution can you please answer the following questions:

• When did you first encounter this error code?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What were the specific troubleshooting steps you have performed to resolve the issue?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?

Please get back to us with the above information so that we can assist you further.

Rey Cam, Dec 6, 2020
  4. I had an update and I got a message 0xc000012f.

Bad Image 0xc000012f Error

Hi Matt,

The error code 0xc000012f with the message "Bad Image" appears when the image file that is being used is not in the right format.
    We need to do further investigation on your concern. Kindly answer the following questions for clarification:

• Which build of Windows 10 are you using? To know about it, hit
      Start, type Winver and then press
      Enter. You could also press Windows Key + R, type
      Winver into the
      Run dialog and press Enter.
    • Have you checked if there's any pending system update that needs to be installed on your computer?
    • Can you tell us what troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Furthermore, we suggest that you perform a
    clean boot
    to your computer to enhance its performance. Clean boot temporarily disables all third party applications as well as all Microsoft non-essential services so only basic drivers will run. This will help us
    find any third-party software which could be the cause of this issue.

Looking forward to the requested information and the results of the recommended troubleshooting step.

PreciousLeb, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

I had an update and I got a message 0xc000012f.

1. I had an update and I got a message 0xc000012f. - Similar Threads - update got message

2. I got a message that I needed to sbuscribe, Itried signing ing and got the message : Your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a message that I needed to sbuscribe, Itried signing ing and got the message : Your...: HiWhen I tried to use windows today, I got a message that I needed to subscribe, when I signed in, I got this messageYour purchase was successful but we were unable to associate it with your Microsoft accountWhat do I do?...
  3. I got a message that I needed to sbuscribe, Itried signing ing and got the message : Your...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got a message that I needed to sbuscribe, Itried signing ing and got the message : Your...: HiWhen I tried to use windows today, I got a message that I needed to subscribe, when I signed in, I got this messageYour purchase was successful but we were unable to associate it with your Microsoft accountWhat do I do?...
  4. I got a message that I needed to sbuscribe, Itried signing ing and got the message : Your...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My windows 7 product key had expired and I got a message saying I got disconnected from the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 7 product key had expired and I got a message saying I got disconnected from the...: When I try to open the start button it doesn't open same with settings, network, and every other app. I can't go anywhere apart from the main windows screen and it says "Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation copy Build 25921.rs_prerelease.230728-1521" at the right bottom...
  6. My windows 7 product key had expired and I got a message saying I got disconnected from the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 7 product key had expired and I got a message saying I got disconnected from the...: When I try to open the start button it doesn't open same with settings, network, and every other app. I can't go anywhere apart from the main windows screen and it says "Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation copy Build 25921.rs_prerelease.230728-1521" at the right bottom...
  7. The error message I got

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The error message I got: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Merfius101 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lk97r1/the_error_message_i_got/
  8. Update and error status 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Update and error status 0xc000012f: Hi After my computer did an update I have occurred many problems and the error status 0xc000012f is popping up again and again. First, my computer got slower and after that, I started to notice that I can't open some programs like Firefox and so on. And doesn't let me...
  9. Contradictory Messages in Trying to Resolve Bad Image Error 0xc000012f

Contradictory Messages in Trying to Resolve Bad Image Error 0xc000012f: So I have been trying to resolve a bad image error that appeared on my computer ever since yesterday which happened as a result of my PC crashing and shutting down during an installation of a game. Ever since the crash a message would appear when I tried to open any download...
  10. I cant play games because of 0xc000012f

I cant play games because of 0xc000012f: When i try to open Fortnite or any other games it shows up to me << mshta.exe Bad Image >> and is because of 0xc000012f. What can I do because when i open a game my pc is restarting! Moved from spanish...
Tags: