Windows 10: I had bought my laptop long time ago at Cebu City HP retail store but just after I reset my...

Discus and support I had bought my laptop long time ago at Cebu City HP retail store but just after I reset my... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i want the dialog appear on window screen to evaporate.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Florito Aton, Mar 19, 2023.

1. I had bought my laptop long time ago at Cebu City HP retail store but just after I reset my...

i want the dialog appear on window screen to evaporate.

:)

Florito Aton, Mar 19, 2023
  2. 24C
    24c Win User

HP Laptop battery ?

I recently bought an: HP ENVY x360 Convertible - 15aq193ms - Laptop - with a: 3-cell, 43-Wh, 2.83-Ah, Li-ion battery - according the Manual.
    I am not 100% sure on the battery, since I cannot find the exact model I have listed anywhere. I bought it at the local MS store.

I use this more as desktop than a laptop and am trying to find out if leaving it plugged in all the time will ruin the battery. Googling the situation gave me both "yes" and "no" answers - God Bless Google - I had bought my laptop long time ago at Cebu City HP retail store but just after I reset my... :)

I had an older HP laptop, with a battery that snapped in/out and was told not to leave the battery in if it was plugged in all the time - I didn't and all is well

I have a Surface Pro 3 - which has been plugged in since I got it over 2 years ago - all is well with this too.

Now I'm back to the HP ENVY - anybody know if leaving it plugged in will screw up the battery?

3. Adam Win User
    How to reset BIOS F.60 on HP Laptop 15-bs111ur?

A couple of months ago I updated BIOS of my HP Laptop 15-bs111ur on F.60. I am sure that I downloaded F.60 from the official website. Around the same time, after BIOS upgrading I started to hear loud fan noise. I performed many steps to fix it:

1. Updated all drivers;
    2. Reinstalled Windows 10 Home Edition;
    3. Used all tests from HP Support Assistant;
    4. Thermal paste was replaced;
    5. The fan was replaced (yes, I even installed a new fan for CPU).

Nothing helped.

Recently, I noticed, that F.60 version was gone from the list of versions supported for my bs-111ur. And now, obviously, I am pretty sure BIOS should be reset. I tried to reset BIOS with the following ways:

How I can reset BIOS? Or maybe there is some way to downgrade F.60 on F.52?

4. ddelo Win User

I had bought my laptop long time ago at Cebu City HP retail store but just after I reset my...

Bloatware on new HP laptop

Being a loyal hp/Compaq customer since 2006, I have bought since then 9 laptops from them, for my family.
    I do the exact same thing with the proposed by @NavyLCDR process!
    Create a full image of the hp installation, just for peace of mind and clean install Windows and reinstall the drivers as proposed, although nowadays that's not necessary either, as Microsoft provides all necessary drivers upon installation.
    You might make an exception for the Intel RST and sound drivers. The first one after testing the best performing one for your system and the second, the best sounding one according to your tastes.
    Update the BIOS to the most recent one, proposed by hp and don't bother with its bloatware.
    As for HPSA, it won't do anything more than give you the same list you'll get with a simple visit to the hp support page for your PC.
    Save yourself the time and effort trying to decide what is worth keeping or not, from all the hp installed bloatware! *Smile

ddelo, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

I had bought my laptop long time ago at Cebu City HP retail store but just after I reset my...

1. I had bought my laptop long time ago at Cebu City HP retail store but just after I reset my... - Similar Threads - bought laptop long

2. I have a laptop ideapad flex 5 i just bought 2 months ago. This happened when my laptop...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a laptop ideapad flex 5 i just bought 2 months ago. This happened when my laptop...: I have a laptop ideapad flex 5 i just bought 2 months ago. This happened when my laptop battery dies last time. Then i charged it and it directly opens boot menu. I tried re installing windows visa USB but it doesn't shows any hard drive inside it. later i notice on the...
  3. Hey Microsoft team, i had just bought my laptop iyts barely been 3 months and my laptop had...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey Microsoft team, i had just bought my laptop iyts barely been 3 months and my laptop had...: Hey Microsoft team, i had just bought my laptop iyts barely been 3 months and my laptop had started to get stuck. which is totally abnormal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-microsoft-team-i-had-just-bought-my-laptop/0b2511ff-c688-4369-be2b-3c26ee35b87d
  4. Hey Microsoft team, i had just bought my laptop iyts barely been 3 months and my laptop had...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hey Microsoft team, i had just bought my laptop iyts barely been 3 months and my laptop had...: Hey Microsoft team, i had just bought my laptop iyts barely been 3 months and my laptop had started to get stuck. which is totally abnormal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-microsoft-team-i-had-just-bought-my-laptop/0b2511ff-c688-4369-be2b-3c26ee35b87d
  5. Hey Microsoft team, i had just bought my laptop iyts barely been 3 months and my laptop had...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I had bought my laptop long time ago at Cebu City HP retail store but just after I reset my...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I had bought my laptop long time ago at Cebu City HP retail store but just after I reset my...: i want the dialog appear on window screen to evaporate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-bought-my-laptop-long-time-ago-at-cebu-city/16188b79-a376-4ded-9344-3ce0add7f37e
  7. I had bought my laptop long time ago at Cebu City HP retail store but just after I reset my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had bought my laptop long time ago at Cebu City HP retail store but just after I reset my...: i want the dialog appear on window screen to evaporate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-bought-my-laptop-long-time-ago-at-cebu-city/16188b79-a376-4ded-9344-3ce0add7f37e
  8. Reset my laptop - long time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reset my laptop - long time: Hi ,i started to do the reset your pc windows 10 - and it take an awful long time 16 hours and it reaches 61 % i did the delete all files option and install fresh windows option.i have 500 gb ssd + hdd 1 tb thanks...
  9. My laptop is asking me to activate windows and i activated long time ago

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My laptop is asking me to activate windows and i activated long time ago: Hi, first of all excuse my english. Today when i wanted to use my laptop it asked my to activate windows due to my license is not valid error code: 0xC004F012 I dont know what to do because i updated to windows 10 with the free license that microsoft gave long time ago,...
  10. i had gotten minecraft java long time ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i had gotten minecraft java long time ago: I have redeemed it on 3 September 2017 since then I am no longer able to get it back as I did reconfigure my computer and I had played it before but now I can't even play it says to buy it again is there a way I can redownload it...