Windows 10: I had bought Windows 11 Pro through Microsoft Store but after my SSD crash, I am being...

Discus and support I had bought Windows 11 Pro through Microsoft Store but after my SSD crash, I am being... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop SSD recently crashed and it had to be replaced. Prior to the crash, the laptop was running windows 11 pro which I had purchased through the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Umair-Shahzad, May 2, 2024.

1. I had bought Windows 11 Pro through Microsoft Store but after my SSD crash, I am being...

My laptop SSD recently crashed and it had to be replaced. Prior to the crash, the laptop was running windows 11 pro which I had purchased through the Windows Store. After installing a new SSD, I downloaded windows 11 and installed it on the laptop. The version is "Windows 11 Home Single Language". When I tried to upgrade to my previously purchased Windows 11 Pro, I was asked to purchase it again even though I am logged in through my same Microsoft account that I used to purchase the Windows 11 Pro. As far as I understand, I should be able to reinstall the pro version without buying it again as

:)

Umair-Shahzad, May 2, 2024
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft Store Games Crash When Installed On SSD

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the following questions to help you further:

• Have you installed Windows in SSD or in HDD?
    • How are you moving the applications to SSD?
    • What is the error code/message you get when the computer crashes?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps in the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Storeand see
    if that helps in resolving the issue.

You can also, download the Chipset and Storage drivers from the manufacturer website of the motherboard and update them.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 2, 2024
  3. I bought windows 11 pro on the website for $199 and it was $99 in Microsoft store

I bought windows 11 pro on the website for $199 and it was $99 in Microsoft store I want a the difference please.

Alexander Christofferson, May 2, 2024
  4. Pauli O Win User

I had bought Windows 11 Pro through Microsoft Store but after my SSD crash, I am being...

Pauli O, May 2, 2024
Thema:

I had bought Windows 11 Pro through Microsoft Store but after my SSD crash, I am being...

1. I had bought Windows 11 Pro through Microsoft Store but after my SSD crash, I am being... - Similar Threads - bought Pro through

2. I had bought Windows 11 Pro through Microsoft Store but after my SSD crash, I am being...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had bought Windows 11 Pro through Microsoft Store but after my SSD crash, I am being...: My laptop SSD recently crashed and it had to be replaced. Prior to the crash, the laptop was running windows 11 pro which I had purchased through the Windows Store. After installing a new SSD, I downloaded windows 11 and installed it on the laptop. The version is "Windows 11...
  3. I bought windows 11 pro on the website for $199 and it was $99 in Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought windows 11 pro on the website for $199 and it was $99 in Microsoft store: I bought windows 11 pro on the website for $199 and it was $99 in Microsoft store I want a the difference please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-windows-11-pro-on-the-website-for-199-and/08b0065f-5684-4d09-bb4a-45214f54cee1
  4. I bought windows 11 pro on the website for $199 and it was $99 in Microsoft store

I bought windows 11 pro on the website for $199 and it was $99 in Microsoft store: I bought windows 11 pro on the website for $199 and it was $99 in Microsoft store I want a the difference please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-windows-11-pro-on-the-website-for-199-and/08b0065f-5684-4d09-bb4a-45214f54cee1
  5. I have bought Windows 10 Pro through Microsoft Store paid for it but no email came

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have bought Windows 10 Pro through Microsoft Store paid for it but no email came: I went through the process of purchasing Windows 10 Pro I had not-activated Windows 10 Home so far, provided my card payment details, approved it and went forward, the store's window closed and I don't have even an email confirming my purchase.Should I wait some time it was...
  6. I have bought Windows 10 Pro through Microsoft Store paid for it but no email came

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have bought Windows 10 Pro through Microsoft Store paid for it but no email came: I went through the process of purchasing Windows 10 Pro I had not-activated Windows 10 Home so far, provided my card payment details, approved it and went forward, the store's window closed and I don't have even an email confirming my purchase.Should I wait some time it was...
  7. I have bought Windows 10 Pro through Microsoft Store paid for it but no email came

8. Bought Windows 11 Pro THROUGH MICROSOFT STORE and not activating, saying it's not genuine...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Windows 11 Pro THROUGH MICROSOFT STORE and not activating, saying it's not genuine...: I recently built my computer and downloaded Windows 10 from my new computer, through media creation tool on my old computer. My new computer then updated to Windows 11. After that I bought Windows 11 Pro on my new computer through MICROSOFT STORE but when I try to download...
  9. Bought Windows 11 Pro THROUGH MICROSOFT STORE and not activating, saying it's not genuine...

Bought Windows 11 Pro THROUGH MICROSOFT STORE and not activating, saying it's not genuine...: I recently built my computer and downloaded Windows 10 from my new computer, through media creation tool on my old computer. My new computer then updated to Windows 11. After that I bought Windows 11 Pro on my new computer through MICROSOFT STORE but when I try to download...
  10. If i had bought a game from microsoft store and then uninstall it and after sometime if i...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If i had bought a game from microsoft store and then uninstall it and after sometime if i...: If i had bought a game from microsoft store and then uninstall it and after sometime if i want to reinstall it will i have to purchase the game again or will it be a purchased game?...