Windows 10: I HAD did a reboot and now i try to get an app to work but it keeps crashing

Discus and support I HAD did a reboot and now i try to get an app to work but it keeps crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I HAD did a reboot and now i try to get an app to work but it keeps crashing how do I fix it I have trid everything I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LOUISCUNNINGHAM2, Jun 5, 2019.

1. I HAD did a reboot and now i try to get an app to work but it keeps crashing

I HAD did a reboot and now i try to get an app to work but it keeps crashing how do I fix it I have trid everything I can

:)

LOUISCUNNINGHAM2, Jun 5, 2019

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 5, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

I HAD did a reboot and now i try to get an app to work but it keeps crashing

Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

I HAD did a reboot and now i try to get an app to work but it keeps crashing

1. I HAD did a reboot and now i try to get an app to work but it keeps crashing - Similar Threads - did reboot try

2. floreant app crashes when i try to print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    floreant app crashes when i try to print: i have a free open source floreant pos system for a small restaurant. we connected it to two impact printers and one thermal printer. it worked fine, but now the printers dont want to connect to the utility drivers so a tech reconnected them a different way. now the floreant...
  3. Everything keeps crashing since I did a refresh on my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Everything keeps crashing since I did a refresh on my computer: My screen was flickering so my dad did a refresh, ever since that.... Pretty much the only thing that works and doesn't constantly crash on me is Skype. Chrome is the worst, likely because it's the most memory draw. Is there a way to fix this that doesn't involve buying a new...
  4. I Did something that I thought would help and now I need help getting rid of it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I Did something that I thought would help and now I need help getting rid of it.: (I'm running on Win 10 btw) Alright, so I am a frequent charger and my laptop asked me if I wanted to limit my charging to 60%, to which I said yes as it would keep my battery life long. And that worked for me until it came to travel. I now regret my decision and want to...
  5. I had an terrible virus, therefore i had to reset the pc. After reset, whenever I try to...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I had an terrible virus, therefore i had to reset the pc. After reset, whenever I try to...: I had a terrible virus, therefore I had to reset the PC. After reset, whenever I try to sign-in in store or Xbox, I get an error: 0x80070781. Something went wrong. Answer it ASAP....
  6. I keep getting the BSOD when I try and run some programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting the BSOD when I try and run some programs: The stop code is: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed is : asmtxhci.sys Please help! 126609
  7. Why did i get banned?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did i get banned?: All right i would like to know how i got banned for abuse like how do u abuse someone in a game by killing them thats the point of the game. And i some how threatened someone i would like to see or hear some of thing i said or did to get banned. Thank u...
  8. I did a system restore and now I cannot recover removed apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I did a system restore and now I cannot recover removed apps: I did a system restore and before I did it it asked if I wanted to keep previous apps and files and now I cannot retrieve them, Help...
  9. Had issues trying to update Gateway computer...did get it to update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Had issues trying to update Gateway computer...did get it to update: I have 4 computers and have a gateway that has been giving me problems updating since fall creator update. It took me weeks to finally get it to update. When the spring update came out, was able to get three updated without a problem, but once again the gateway would get to...
  10. Explorer.exe keeps crashes and reboots

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer.exe keeps crashes and reboots: Hi guys, Couple of days ago i upgraded to Windows 10. But it seems that explorer.exe keeps crashing every 2 minutes. At the moment I'm using my PC to send G-codes to my 3D printer so this makes this pretty annoying. Is there someone with a fix? Kind regards, 11783