Windows 10: I had done some configuration work and had an issue with phone deleting my MFA without a...

Discus and support I had done some configuration work and had an issue with phone deleting my MFA without a... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had done some configuration work and had an issue with phone deleting my MFA without a backup from phone and now can not get back in as admin and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by C1PH3R.x, May 28, 2023.

1. C1PH3R.x Win User

I had done some configuration work and had an issue with phone deleting my MFA without a...

I had done some configuration work and had an issue with phone deleting my MFA without a backup from phone and now can not get back in as admin and I am the only admin I have one account that i can log in as but is only a user account.

:)

C1PH3R.x, May 28, 2023
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, May 28, 2023
  3. JWhite12 Win User
    Intune MFA

Hello. We will soon switch over to Intune for our Mobil Device Management (we currently use Centrify). We also use ServiceNow(SN) for incident management. We would like require MFA when users Log into SN from outside of
    our network (ie on their home computer). ServiceNow's MFA is not user friendly. Do you know if we can use Intune for this? Currently, SN uses our on-prem Active Directory for Authentication. I heard Azure AD could possibly be used for SN MFA, but I am not
    sure if that is possible.

Any help/suggestions that you have would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

JWhite12, May 28, 2023
  4. JohnX88 Win User

I had done some configuration work and had an issue with phone deleting my MFA without a...

Quick assist - Give assistance not working with MFA

I have an issue when I try to provide assistance with the tool Quick assist.
    When clicking on Give assistance, it request me to select an account.
    When selecting an Microsoft account who have MFA enable, I'm redirected to a web page (IE or Edge both tested) to validate the MFA token (via SMS or authenticator app).
    After validating the MFA, the web page load to a page where I can only Get assistance and the Quick assist window stay on "you will be redirected to your organization's sign-in page"

When using an account without MFA Quick assist is working fine.

Anyone an solution how i can solve this issue ?

Thx

John

JohnX88, May 28, 2023
Thema:

1. I had done some configuration work and had an issue with phone deleting my MFA without a... - Similar Threads - done configuration issue

2. I had done some configuration work and had an issue with phone deleting my MFA without a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had done some configuration work and had an issue with phone deleting my MFA without a...: I had done some configuration work and had an issue with phone deleting my MFA without a backup from phone and now can not get back in as admin and I am the only admin I have one account that i can log in as but is only a user account....
  3. I had some problems with this drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had some problems with this drivers: it makes my pc crash when i play hq games like GTA V or Teardown, the text says "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of the device driver is still in memory. Code 38 The driver was not loaded because an older version of the...
  4. I had some problems with this drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had some problems with this drivers: it makes my pc crash when i play hq games like GTA V or Teardown, the text says "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of the device driver is still in memory. Code 38 The driver was not loaded because an older version of the...
  5. Had issues with recent update what can be done?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Had issues with recent update what can be done?: To whom it may concern: I recently had an update occur on my Windows 10 machine, NVIDIA - Display - 31.0.15.2802 that is causing numerous subsequent issues. One shows that the control panel for NVIDIA cannot be found. However, more importantly, all of my apps, shortcuts,...
  6. Had issues with recent update what can be done?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Had issues with recent update what can be done?: To whom it may concern: I recently had an update occur on my Windows 10 machine, NVIDIA - Display - 31.0.15.2802 that is causing numerous subsequent issues. One shows that the control panel for NVIDIA cannot be found. However, more importantly, all of my apps, shortcuts,...
  7. Had issues with recent update what can be done?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I'm done with windows. Had enough

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm done with windows. Had enough: This is getting worse, i just logged into my msn account and all my saved passwords have gone!there are too many problems with windows 10 and i hear windows11 is even worse, all my important passwords are gone im really p****d off.so for this reason - im out.Got an Apple imac...
  9. I had a HW issue and had to reinstall Win10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I had a HW issue and had to reinstall Win10: I had a HW issue and had to reinstall Win10. How can I re-install MSFS 2020? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-a-hw-issue-and-had-to-reinstall-win10/d06287ef-e38c-46fa-b02a-5955120e49d9
  10. had some issues wired errors did a in place repair install had a few ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    had some issues wired errors did a in place repair install had a few ?: So i had some wired errors they seem to be gone now and everything is working fine, however i used the media tool and did the repair with the latest image that was on there, everything went smooth, decided to run a SFC/scannow and it found some stuff but the stuff it found...