Windows 10: i had gotten minecraft java long time ago

Discus and support i had gotten minecraft java long time ago in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have redeemed it on 3 September 2017 since then I am no longer able to get it back as I did reconfigure my computer and I had played it before but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by brandongreen_17, Aug 10, 2019.

1. i had gotten minecraft java long time ago

I have redeemed it on 3 September 2017 since then I am no longer able to get it back as I did reconfigure my computer and I had played it before but now I can't even play it says to buy it again is there a way I can redownload it

:)

brandongreen_17, Aug 10, 2019

2. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Win 10 Minecraft

So i bought minecraft java edition a long time ago and got win 10 minecraft for free and i redeemed it and got it but i have since then reset my computer multiple times and now i cant redeem the code.

SlimShipley, Aug 10, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

i had gotten minecraft java long time ago

Minecraft Java license question

Hi Carson

Here is a step-by step- on how to move Minecraft Java Edition from one PC to another:

https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/arti...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

i had gotten minecraft java long time ago

1. i had gotten minecraft java long time ago - Similar Threads - gotten minecraft java

2. Is it possible to recover pictures from a phone you had a long time ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to recover pictures from a phone you had a long time ago: I had a Nokia Lumia 520 years back. I don’t even know where it is today but I took a lot of pictures on it. I want to know if there’s a way I can access those pictures now and how...
  3. Is it possible to recover pictures from a phone you had a long time ago

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to recover pictures from a phone you had a long time ago: I had a Nokia Lumia 520 years back. I don’t even know where it is today but I took a lot of pictures on it. I want to know if there’s a way I can access those pictures now and how...
  4. why is it saying long time ago in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is it saying long time ago in file explorer: this hurts so much when the file explorer say long time ago and dont mean it like do you think 1 year is long time ago windows ??this future makes me go back to windows 7 or 8 or 8.1 or anything else because i dont wanna live in this file explorer lie which is called long...
  5. why is it saying long time ago in file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is it saying long time ago in file explorer: this hurts so much when the file explorer say long time ago and dont mean it like do you think 1 year is long time ago windows ??this future makes me go back to windows 7 or 8 or 8.1 or anything else because i dont wanna live in this file explorer lie which is called long...
  6. Minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft java: Im having a problem where no matter how many times i reinstall minecraft or reset or repair it it just doesnt work , i use the Gamepass to play minecraft , Both java and my graphic drivers are up to date and i have tried running as administrator...
  7. paid for minecraft long ago, now i have to pay again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    paid for minecraft long ago, now i have to pay again?: I have been trying to search for an answer to this one but everyone just says to go to Microsoft store and re-0download it. I bought minecraft for PC in 2013, from mojang. i got a new PC and its telling me i have to buy it again java i bought it from mojang- not Microsoft so...
  8. I redeemed Minecraft Windows 10 Edition a long time ago but I can't seem to download it now...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I redeemed Minecraft Windows 10 Edition a long time ago but I can't seem to download it now...: A long time ago, I had java and because of that, I got a code to redeem the Windows 10 Edition but that pc was reset and given away, I tried looking on the Microsoft store and checked whether its free or not since I did redeem it but I think I redeemed it on a different...
  9. minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java: Hi, I downloaded Minecraft for windows 10 thinking it was java edition. once downloaded I later found out that it was not java and cannot download java edition bc I cannot seem to figure out how to get rid of the windows 10 off of my computer. When I click on redeem code and...
  10. I haven't had a windows 10 update download in a long long time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I haven't had a windows 10 update download in a long long time: Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803 amd64 2019-04 - Error 0x80070005 I haven't had an update install in a long long time. The last one to install was 1703-15063.1418. Any one help?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i purschased minecraft a long time ago