Windows 10: I had issue connect to my printer on the network.

Discus and support I had issue connect to my printer on the network. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The printer is share on a win 10 os pc, it will show on the explorer when I type in the pc address. However when I try to connect to it ,it willshow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by johnsons1, Feb 18, 2020.

1. johnsons1 Win User

I had issue connect to my printer on the network.

The printer is share on a win 10 os pc, it will show on the explorer when I type in the pc address. However when I try to connect to it ,it willshow error.

Operation could not be completed error 0x00000709. Double check the printer name and make sure that the printer is connected to the network.

I have check the fire wall, printer service. this is the first time I see this problem.

I had issue connect to my printer on the network. 93eede97-733a-4f4c-baf7-84d77fa5a049?upload=true.png

:)

johnsons1, Feb 18, 2020

2. Network printer connection issue

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to connect the printer in the Wi-Fi network. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the printer?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform the steps as mention in these artilcles

Change a printer’s status from “offline” to “online”

Troubleshooting offline printer problems

If you still have issues, then you can refer the steps as mentioned in this article:

Fix printer connection and printing problems in Windows 10

Please get back with the details for further investigation on the issue.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 18, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

I had issue connect to my printer on the network. [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

I had issue connect to my printer on the network. [​IMG]

topgundcp, Feb 18, 2020
  4. RokeW Win User

Printer visible on network but can't connect

Well I had done all of the suggested steps but in wrong order. I updated router firmware, but still couldn't see printer. When I then reinstalled the new driver I had downloaded, it located the printer and all is now running fine. How complex this can get!

RokeW, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

1. I had issue connect to my printer on the network. - Similar Threads - issue connect printer

2. Printer is not connecting to network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer is not connecting to network: After cumulative windows updates my printer is not connecting to network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-not-connecting-to-network/0e633272-dbf3-4b55-bebe-77263a710010
  3. Printer is not connecting to network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer is not connecting to network: After cumulative windows updates my printer is not connecting to network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-not-connecting-to-network/0e633272-dbf3-4b55-bebe-77263a710010
  4. Printer is not connecting to network

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't Connect to a WIFI network I had previously connected to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Connect to a WIFI network I had previously connected to: Title says it all, one day, I was kicked off the network and can no longer connect to it on my windows 11 computer even though every other device in the house My roommates devices, my phone, my chromebook can connect. Have already network reset, flush dns, updated drivers,...
  6. Can't Connect to a WIFI network I had previously connected to

Can't Connect to a WIFI network I had previously connected to: Title says it all, one day, I was kicked off the network and can no longer connect to it on my windows 11 computer even though every other device in the house My roommates devices, my phone, my chromebook can connect. Have already network reset, flush dns, updated drivers,...
  7. Network printer issue

Network printer issue: One computer in a network show network printer offline but computer can ping printer correctly while other computer in network correctly print from printer. Please Help me...
  8. Printer Network issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Network issues: Lately our home network has been plagued with printer connectivity issues. It seems that while both the printers and laptop/stations are on the same network, there are printing errors, poor output or difficulties seeing one another. 1. HP Envoy 5660 - Shows error messages...
  9. Network printer connection issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network printer connection issue: says printer is offline. wi fil light is off I put in password wi fi light blinks but does not stay on please help ***Original title: connection*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-printer-connection-issue/d4d0cd8b-26f5-4a6b-9c85-2b341b86190a
  10. Connect a Network Printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connect a Network Printer: Hi, I have two computers and each one has its own printer. They are connected in the same network. How can I connect to the other computer's printer? I can't seem to figure this out.......