Windows 10: I had just saw a critical stop error while I was shutting down.

Discus and support I had just saw a critical stop error while I was shutting down. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This had happened while I was closing my open tasks such as my Google Chrome Browser and the “OP Idle Clicker” which had came from your developers on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alex White_47, Mar 27, 2020.

1. I had just saw a critical stop error while I was shutting down.

This had happened while I was closing my open tasks such as my Google Chrome Browser and the “OP Idle Clicker” which had came from your developers on the Microsoft Store under the “Tools” Category.

The critical stop error box was too fast that I didn’t have enough time to take one snapshot of the event with my tablet. Hope that my laptop will be within good condition the next morning. See you later within the morning.

:)

Alex White_47, Mar 27, 2020
  2. rwbates53 Win User

"Critical Stop" sound sometimes on Shut down or Restart

Hello Gerry
    I have the same problem and am trying to find a fix. I think maybe that something must be running in the back ground that may cause this Critical Stop sound when shutting down or rebooting. Like you said it only happens sometimes. I hope that this is on a bug fix list of Microsoft.

Rick

rwbates53, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Critical Error Popup

Hi QUENDALEWARD,

Corrupted system files may be the possible cause why you received a critical error. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What is the exact error message you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot
    Start menu.

Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 27, 2020
  4. bobjoe Win User

I had just saw a critical stop error while I was shutting down.

Does anyone else hear a "critical stop" error sound upon shutting down

For the record, I don't have "Fast Startup" enabled in the Control Panel.

I hear the "critical stop" error sound almost every time I shut down my computer. After I click "shutdown" in the start menu, I see the words "Shutting down" followed by the error sound. Very annoying.

bobjoe, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

I had just saw a critical stop error while I was shutting down.

1. I had just saw a critical stop error while I was shutting down. - Similar Threads - saw critical stop

2. I just started to get stop code error and my computer just shuts down and restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just started to get stop code error and my computer just shuts down and restarts: This just started happening. Unfortunately, by the time I begin to read the message, it is gone.Is there anywhere that this would be logged, how do I find it and more importantly what do I need to do to fix this?I updated to windows 22H2 on December 31, 2022, I updated my...
  3. I just started to get stop code error and my computer just shuts down and restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just started to get stop code error and my computer just shuts down and restarts: This just started happening. Unfortunately, by the time I begin to read the message, it is gone.Is there anywhere that this would be logged, how do I find it and more importantly what do I need to do to fix this?I updated to windows 22H2 on December 31, 2022, I updated my...
  4. Runtimebroker.exe error while shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Runtimebroker.exe error while shutting down: Hello, I have a one and some months year old Asus VivoBook and some months back, after trying all troubleshooters, I noticed that the Windows Update and Windows Store related ones both show the "can't find the problem" message, and then as I go into details and detection...
  5. error while shutting down pc

error while shutting down pc: i am getting some program manager still running error whenever i shutdown windows it says force stop and shut down what to do sfc scan has no errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-while-shutting-down-pc/d817418a-9b25-4a74-94c0-53e3f5409e91
  6. I pressed cancel while shutting down it just said "shutting down" and took me to a grey screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I pressed cancel while shutting down it just said "shutting down" and took me to a grey screen: submitted by /u/Slippysquidkid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e0u0bn/i_pressed_cancel_while_shutting_down_it_just_said/
  7. i got a bsod while shutting down

i got a bsod while shutting down: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArXgh9jsIEcbiXT__iScwgIKj5NU is the dump file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-bsod-while-shutting-down/44dda7d2-6659-48cc-bf84-00039f1b257d
  8. After restart I saw Critical Process Died Error

After restart I saw Critical Process Died Error: Hey guys, I just restarted my laptop because one application was not working properly and than I saw this error and than laptop auto restart and back to desktop. Attachment 97150 DM Log Collector: Attachment 97287 Regards. 60920
  9. "Critical Stop" sound sometimes on Shut down or Restart

in Windows 10 Support
    "Critical Stop" sound sometimes on Shut down or Restart: Hi ALL, Sometimes when I power down or restart I get a sound that is usually used when there is a problem. I looked up the sound and its the standard "Critical Stop" sound. This only happens sometimes but even if it does occur the system still either shuts down or restarts...
  10. Windows "Critical Stop/Error" sound plays when shutting down.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows "Critical Stop/Error" sound plays when shutting down.: Hello all. After numerous updates, I have been getting a critical stop sound on shutdown, however I have noticed the screen flashes white for a second, also tonight it made the sound twice and a small box appeared in the middle of the screen, but I couldn't read it in...