Windows 10: I had minecraft on my computer. I had to factory reset my computer.

Discus and support I had minecraft on my computer. I had to factory reset my computer. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Now minecraft isn't showing up in my library or under my purchases please help!... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RyanHickerson, Aug 5, 2021.

1. I had minecraft on my computer. I had to factory reset my computer.

Now minecraft isn't showing up in my library or under my purchases please help!

:)

RyanHickerson, Aug 5, 2021
  2. taward Win User

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Aug 5, 2021
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Aug 5, 2021
  4. I had minecraft on my computer. I had to factory reset my computer.

Cannot restore my computer to factory reset.

I don't know what a 'hard reset' is - that's not a defined term.

I do know what a 'factory reset' is - that's where you return your computer to exactly the way it was when it left the factory, hence the name. After a factory reset, your computer will be as it was when you first received it, and when you press the 'power'
    button, your computer will setup all over again, exactly like it did the very first time you pressed the 'power' button.

If you want to perform a factory reset, you'll have to go to the manufacturer's website for instructions. There you will find detailed, step by step directions for your particular model. Microsoft does not have these instructions, since Microsoft doesn't
    know what other software was installed at the factory, and how the manufacturer setup the computer at the factory.

0dcafe6b-10a8-4bc9-b8b2-213ccfc2f28c, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

I had minecraft on my computer. I had to factory reset my computer.

1. I had minecraft on my computer. I had to factory reset my computer. - Similar Threads - minecraft computer factory

2. My Computer Had BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer Had BSOD: recently my computer always bluescreening everytime i playing games i tried to reinstalling my windows but it didn't workand got so many bugcheck like: The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b, 0x000000d1, The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 etccan someone help me? here's my minidump:...
  3. My Computer Had BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Computer Had BSOD: recently my computer always bluescreening everytime i playing games i tried to reinstalling my windows but it didn't workand got so many bugcheck like: The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b, 0x000000d1, The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 etccan someone help me? here's my minidump:...
  4. My Computer Had BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I had a power outage while I was resetting my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had a power outage while I was resetting my computer.: My power went out while factory resetting my computer and I can’t do anything on it now. My wallpaper is all black, my taskbar is all white with no applications on it and I am unable to open my search. When I boot it up, I see the Welcome screen for 10+ minutes and I have...
  6. I had a power outage while I was resetting my computer.

I had a power outage while I was resetting my computer.: My power went out while factory resetting my computer and I can’t do anything on it now. My wallpaper is all black, my taskbar is all white with no applications on it and I am unable to open my search. When I boot it up, I see the Welcome screen for 10+ minutes and I have...
  7. I tried to do a reset on my computer, the reset had an error and now i cant access my computer

I tried to do a reset on my computer, the reset had an error and now i cant access my computer: I was having issues with my pc being slow so I tried installing the missing update but I couldn’t update because of an error, so I tried installing the update manually but that didn’t work, so I decided to do a reset I chose to keep my files the reset had an error at 78% and...
  8. I tried to do a reset on my computer, the reset had an error and now i cant access my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I tried to do a reset on my computer, the reset had an error and now i cant access my computer: I was having issues with my pc being slow so I tried installing the missing update but I couldn’t update because of an error, so I tried installing the update manually but that didn’t work, so I decided to do a reset I chose to keep my files the reset had an error at 78% and...
  9. I had a problem resetting my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I had a problem resetting my computer.: I tried to fully reset my PC, it took about 16 hours to reach 99% and after 5 hours at 99% I tried to power it off and on again. It was trying to install windows on a blue screen and after 30 minutes at 5% I powered it off again and now my PC restarts, shows an error saying...
  10. i had to reset my computer and it reinstalled windows 8.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i had to reset my computer and it reinstalled windows 8.: i had to reset my computer and it reinstall windows 8. How do i get back to Windows 10 Build 1607? i was one of the firstpeople to download and use Windows 10, becauise of its size and running effeciency comparisions to Windows XP. i believe i had the update(beta maybe...