Windows 10: I had Minecraft windows 10 edition but now it says I have to buy the full game

Discus and support I had Minecraft windows 10 edition but now it says I have to buy the full game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I used my redeem code to get Minecraft windows 10 edition and it worked, but I stopped using it for a while and when I tried to use it it said I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TonyTurtle, Jul 9, 2019.

1. I had Minecraft windows 10 edition but now it says I have to buy the full game

I used my redeem code to get Minecraft windows 10 edition and it worked, but I stopped using it for a while and when I tried to use it it said I have to buy the full game. I looked for an answer on this website and followed the answers but they didn't work. I think I factory reset my computer between then and now and that might be the problem ,can you please help?

:)

TonyTurtle, Jul 9, 2019

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition says I need to buy the game again

I launched minecraft windows 10 edition and for some reason it says I need to buy the game and that I'm on a trial even though I've had it for a while and I bought the java edition well before they released Win10 editon, so I got the game for free. This
    didn't used to happen.

thebsworth, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games...ion-beta-faq#8e117fb0763941ca9a388ee8162ad65b

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 9, 2019
  4. I had Minecraft windows 10 edition but now it says I have to buy the full game

Minecraft beta edition

Having same problem connecting to friends worlds. The only one working is on Realms....frustrating. Before Realms we could connect most times but since it was opened no other worlds are connecting. We can sometimes connect to new friends worlds on Minecraft,
    which is odd.

CarolWilliams_769, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

I had Minecraft windows 10 edition but now it says I have to buy the full game

1. I had Minecraft windows 10 edition but now it says I have to buy the full game - Similar Threads - Minecraft edition says

2. I clossed out out minecraft java edition and now it is saying i have to buy it again. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I clossed out out minecraft java edition and now it is saying i have to buy it again. I...: I closed out out Minecraft java edition and now it is saying i have to buy it again. I still have the receipt proving i made a purchase. What do I do....
  3. I clossed out out minecraft java edition and now it is saying i have to buy it again. I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I clossed out out minecraft java edition and now it is saying i have to buy it again. I...: I closed out out Minecraft java edition and now it is saying i have to buy it again. I still have the receipt proving i made a purchase. What do I do....
  4. when I open minecraft it says "unlock full game" I already buy the game??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I open minecraft it says "unlock full game" I already buy the game??: I opened minecraft but suddently it says 'unlock full game' Im confused because I already buy the game and it want me to pay again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-minecraft-it-says-unlock-full-game-i/3f7e05ad-a726-4ae2-aae5-e508a921b109
  5. when I open minecraft it says "unlock full game" I already buy the game??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when I open minecraft it says "unlock full game" I already buy the game??: I opened minecraft but suddently it says 'unlock full game' Im confused because I already buy the game and it want me to pay again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-minecraft-it-says-unlock-full-game-i/3f7e05ad-a726-4ae2-aae5-e508a921b109
  6. i have buy minecraft but also it is saying to buy java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have buy minecraft but also it is saying to buy java: pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-buy-minecraft-but-also-it-is-saying-to-buy/5585264b-37f1-4b43-82cb-da23f67628e7
  7. i have minecraft but its saying to buy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have minecraft but its saying to buy: i cant post pic its saying too long https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-minecraft-but-its-saying-to-buy/8519f7a7-7972-4112-a947-50f715d554b2
  8. Have to buy Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have to buy Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition?: A while back I redeemed my mojang Windows 10 Edition code after I learned that I got Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free since I bought the game like way back around 2012-2013. I played it for a little while and decided to go back to playing Java like normal. Now today...
  9. I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and when I launch the game it says I need to buy full...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and when I launch the game it says I need to buy full...: I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and when I launch the game it says I need to buy full version. What Am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-minecraft-windows-10-edition-and-when-i/7cdea06d-d364-430e-b5e6-1d2a63ac1494
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition says I need to buy the game again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition says I need to buy the game again: I launched minecraft windows 10 edition and for some reason it says I need to buy the game and that I'm on a trial even though I've had it for a while and I bought the java edition well before they released Win10 editon, so I got the game for free. This didn't used to happen....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows 10 says i have to buy

2. i had minecraft and now i dont

3. minecraft says i have to buy