Windows 10: I had problem that if I install minecraft on my gaming user profile it also get installed...

Discus and support I had problem that if I install minecraft on my gaming user profile it also get installed... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I installed minecraft on my gaming user profile which on standard, but it's also get installed on admins profile, but the Problem is when I uninstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Adi_Gamer, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Adi_Gamer Win User

I had problem that if I install minecraft on my gaming user profile it also get installed...

I installed minecraft on my gaming user profile which on standard, but it's also get installed on admins profile, but the Problem is when I uninstall from admin profile it also get u installed from my gaming profile.

How can I delete minecraft from just admins profile not from my gaming profile

:)

Adi_Gamer, Mar 21, 2021

2. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 21, 2021
  3. Minecraft isn't installing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 version from Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly,
    please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)

• Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?

• Are you able to install other apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?

Meanwhile,
    we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step
    1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows
    Logo Key + R
    to open the Run
    dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows
    Store apps
    > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3:
    Refer the troubleshooting steps and mentioned
    in this article: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 4: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and
    then try installing the game.

Step 5: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and
    check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 21, 2021
  4. I had problem that if I install minecraft on my gaming user profile it also get installed...

Minecraft Win10 edition - iPad players can no longer connect to PC game but Xbox users can

• Are you able to go to the internet using your mobile device, while being connected to your home network?
    Yes. All wired, wireless devices connect to the internet without issue.

• Is the issue the same when using other user profiles or when sharing files on your network, between you mobile device and you PC?
    Multiple profiles experience this (4 total). Only occurs with iPad, using Xbox profiles trying to connect to a PC Minecraft game. If these same users/profiles use the Xbox One, they are able to connect to the PC Minecraft Win10 game.

• Have you tested other user profiles in game if the issue persists?
    Yes, see above.

The behavior occurs regardless of user. The only commonality is that the users are on iPads trying to connect to a PC Minecraft Win10 game.

Thanks

JelloBurger, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

I had problem that if I install minecraft on my gaming user profile it also get installed...

1. I had problem that if I install minecraft on my gaming user profile it also get installed... - Similar Threads - problem install minecraft

2. Hello I have got a problem with installing minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I have got a problem with installing minecraft: It just shows the minecraft as downloading but does nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-got-a-problem-with-installing/4b7c8799-5472-4636-844f-86ccbc7e59c4
  3. I can't get minecraft to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get minecraft to install: When I try to install the launcher it says I need to be signed into the Microsoft store, even though I am. I also tried restarting my computer, but that didn't work, so at this point I have no clue what to do....
  4. I can't get minecraft to install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't get minecraft to install: When I try to install the launcher it says I need to be signed into the Microsoft store, even though I am. I also tried restarting my computer, but that didn't work, so at this point I have no clue what to do....
  5. Minecraft Installer Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Installer Problem: Hello, so I recently have a problem with installing Minecraft after I rested my PC. It always gets stuck on the "Making Things Awesome..." partI downloaded the installer from hereI'll honestly do anything to install Minecraft BackThanksI have waited about an hour but still...
  6. Minecraft Installer Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Installer Problem: Hello, so I recently have a problem with installing Minecraft after I rested my PC. It always gets stuck on the "Making Things Awesome..." partI downloaded the installer from hereI'll honestly do anything to install Minecraft BackThanksI have waited about an hour but still...
  7. I had minecraft on my computer. I had to factory reset my computer.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I had minecraft on my computer. I had to factory reset my computer.: Now minecraft isn't showing up in my library or under my purchases please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-minecraft-on-my-computer-i-had-to-factory/82edb4e1-694e-4a9e-a0f2-cd3450c09434
  8. Problem installing Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem installing Minecraft: I can t install minecraft for windows 10 on my desktop even though i have purchased it. All i can download is the trial version . Please help [Original Title: installing minecraft]...
  9. Problems gaming on my main user profile

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems gaming on my main user profile: Since like mid 2017 i've had problems playng CSGO on my main Windows user profile. The game stutters massively and have very high input lag. The CPU clock speeds go below 1.9 GHz (2.6 GHz is the usual) so I assume it's thermal throttling. But it only happens in my main user!...
  10. I can not install the game which i had just buyed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not install the game which i had just buyed: I have bought the game Shadow of the Tomb Raider from the Microsoft Store and i can not install it.What i can do?This is what is showing when i push to install it: Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft...