Windows 10: I had purchased Minecraft starter edition and my minecoins never showed up

Discus and support I had purchased Minecraft starter edition and my minecoins never showed up in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased this on PC in the microsoft store, I got the skins and stuff that come with it but the minecoins never showed up. It says to go in game... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by XxFinalLightxX, Apr 24, 2020.

1. I had purchased Minecraft starter edition and my minecoins never showed up

I purchased this on PC in the microsoft store, I got the skins and stuff that come with it but the minecoins never showed up. It says to go in game into the store to claim but there is nothing there. Am i doing something wrong? How should i resolve this?

:)

XxFinalLightxX, Apr 24, 2020

2. Purchase prompt for Minecraft Starter collection for PC.

Hi Arsalan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are getting a prompt to purchase Minecraft Starter Edition. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below

• Where did you redeem the code?
    • Where and when you are getting this purchase prompt?

However, we would like to inform you that Minecraft Bedrock Edition is not available in Microsoft Store. In Microsoft Store you will have the Minecraft Starter and Master collection.

If you have redeemed the code in Mojang website and installed the Bedrock edition from Mojang, then we will suggest you to reinstall the game from Mojang website and sign in with the same account, which was
    used for redemption.

Minecraft Starter collection is all together a different game, which you have to purchase separately from Microsoft Store.

I would also suggest you to contact the Mojang support team for further assistance on this issue.

Mojang Team:
    https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/emails/new?ref=footer

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Minecoins on windows 10 not showing up after purchase!

Hi my name is Ross, I'm an independent advisor. I'd be happy to help with your issue.

Minecraft's support pages suggest the following steps:

I DIDN'T RECEIVE THE MINECOINS THAT I PURCHASED. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

If you purchased on your Windows 10 device:

Sign in at account.microsoft.com and check your recent purchases.

If you see a completed purchase, restart your device as it may need to be updated.

If you have another device running Minecraft, sign in on that device to see if your purchase appears there.

If the purchase appears, there may be a problem on your device. Make sure that you’re signed in with the same account used to complete the purchase.

If the purchase doesn’t appear, contact Xbox Support.

NB: Minecraft Marketplace is not available in any version of Minecraft with "Edition" in its name, requires internet access and includes in-app purchases.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

Regards,

Ross

rossmcbain, Apr 24, 2020
  4. I had purchased Minecraft starter edition and my minecoins never showed up

Minecoins

I bought the Windows 10 Starter edition and then ran out of minecoins and since the minecoin shop was glitching out so I bought the master edition but I did not get the minecoins

RustyestTuna 17, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

I had purchased Minecraft starter edition and my minecoins never showed up

1. I had purchased Minecraft starter edition and my minecoins never showed up - Similar Threads - purchased Minecraft starter

2. starter edition minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    starter edition minecoins: i bought the minecraft starter edition back in march, and got everything besides the minecoins, ive tried everything, and i just want my minecoins. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/starter-edition-minecoins/b56b53cb-f825-44e7-91b8-e6bf210a03f1
  3. Purchased Minecraft Starter Edition and did not receive minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft Starter Edition and did not receive minecoins: Game installed, all the other bundle pieces seem to be there. How do I get the coins or get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-minecraft-starter-edition-and-did-not/ffac6822-7b56-468b-9af6-5c2c18a6b3fb
  4. Minecraft Starter Edition Bundle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Starter Edition Bundle: Hey, I bought the Minecraft Starter Edition Bundle I received everything besides the 700 Minecoins. I did everything it said to claim the 700 Minecoins but I still did not receive it. is there anything I can do about this or can someone help me?...
  5. Accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition.: Hi We have accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition. Is there any option available to upgrade or change the package? Best Regards Adil M...
  6. Minecraft Starter Pack Minecoins not received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Starter Pack Minecoins not received: Hello, I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection. And I received all the Texture Packs and Skins available with it but havent received the 700 Minecoins which is included in the Pack. Anywhere I should receive it or Activate it to get it in my...
  7. Purchased Minecraft Starter Pack but didn't receive the Minecoins!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft Starter Pack but didn't receive the Minecoins!: I purchased the Minecraft Starter Pack for Windows 10 as a gift but the recipient didn't receive the 700 minecoins that the description said it included. The skin packs etc, were there, just not the minecoins Is there something I need to do for these to be accessible? The...
  8. Minecoins not showing up in my account after purchasing them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins not showing up in my account after purchasing them.: I just bought about £15 worth of Minecoins on my Windows 10 computer. I bought three separate packs for £4.99 each and have all three emails with the order numbers etc. Upon opening the Minecraft store again I find I still only have 260 Minecoins from a previous purchase....
  9. Bought Minecraft, never got minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft, never got minecoins: I purchased Minecraft Win10 edition yesterday - it's supposed to come with 700 minecoins. I have not received an indication of where the minecoins are coming, or what account they are being delivered to. Order #7204358914...
  10. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins: Bought the starter collection. Minecoins 3500 were there yesterday but when accessed today they disappeared. What could be the problem? HELP PLEASE!!!!!!! How do I get my coins back?...