Windows 10: I had recently installed windows and I’m not able to connect to my wireless WiFi, if anyone...

Discus and support I had recently installed windows and I’m not able to connect to my wireless WiFi, if anyone... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/adamlikesstuff19 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/adamlikesstuff19, Feb 3, 2020.

1. I had recently installed windows and I’m not able to connect to my wireless WiFi, if anyone...

/u/adamlikesstuff19, Feb 3, 2020

2. USB Wireless adapter not connecting to Wifi

Hello

I am having trouble making my new USB Wifi Adapter to work. The drivers are working fine but the issue is it is not connecting to wifi.

1. I am using Windows 10
    2. The adapter which I am trying to work is Alfa AWUS036NHA 150Mbps
    3. I have also one USB mini wifi adapter attached to my other USB through which I am currently using internet

I had recently installed windows and I’m not able to connect to my wireless WiFi, if anyone... [​IMG]

From the above screenshot, the Wi-Fi 2 is which I am trying to connect. When I right-click on Wi-Fi 2 and click on Connect/Disconnect, It shows the already connected Wifi through USB mini adapter.

When I Disable WiFi and try to connect through WiFi 2 then it shows an error "Change settings, such as making a connection metered"

The device utility does not show any Wifi available connections though there are 2-3 wifi connection is there.

I had recently installed windows and I’m not able to connect to my wireless WiFi, if anyone... [​IMG]

any idea how can I make connect to internet using my new Alfa AWUS036NHA 150Mbps Wireless USB Adaptor - Wi Fi 2 on Windows 10 ?

oneandthree, Feb 3, 2020
  3. kprabhucs Win User
    Not able to connect to wifi after windows 10 update

Hi All, In my HP pavilion 15 notebook pc e3b55pa#acj I'm not able to connect to wifi after an windows 10 latest update To find the issue I did a windows network diagnostics, it shows the below issue "you have no preferred wireless networks"After I tried the below troubleshoot options I"m getting the below error when running the windows network diagnostics "None of the networks you have previously connected are in range" "A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken"It had no issues prior to upgrading to Windows 10 latest update. A short time later the WiFi stopped connecting with the Network Icon showing a red cross and the message not connected, no connections available.And I'm able to connect using my mobile hot spot access but not able to connect using my wifi The wireless network adapter is a Ralink RT3290 wireless 802.11 bgn wifi adapter. In Device Manager there are no errors indicated with the device or its drivers, and in Control Panel - Network Connections the WiFi icon shows full green bars but a red X.I even updated the latest wifi driver(wifi Driver Version 5.0.57.0) but no user still having the same issue I tried below options to trouble to the issue Disabling the Power Off option for the adaptersResetting the TCP/IP settingsUpdating/Reinstalling the network adapter drivers (multiple times)Resetting the windows 10 But nothing worked for me Please help me to resolve this issue, lot of work is pending for me because of the wifi issue Regards,Prabhu Krishnan

kprabhucs, Feb 3, 2020
  4. simrick Win User

I had recently installed windows and I’m not able to connect to my wireless WiFi, if anyone...

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

Hi Wabbles and welcome to Tenforums.

I've got 4 systems connecting via wireless; all adapters are different makes; all have zero issues, and two of them are old (wireless-G only). Most every issue I have seen with wireless connections has been driver-related. (Or, impending router failure.) I would suggest identifying your adapter model/make, and searching for different drivers that you can try out. And, sometimes an older driver works better than a newer one (just had this issue on a system I was working on yesterday). Also, verify you have these same connection issues when connecting to different routers, just to rule that out.

simrick, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

I had recently installed windows and I’m not able to connect to my wireless WiFi, if anyone...

1. I had recently installed windows and I’m not able to connect to my wireless WiFi, if anyone... - Similar Threads - recently installed I’m

2. When I’m installing windows 11 I cannot connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I’m installing windows 11 I cannot connect to wifi: I cannot continue windows 11 setup cause it needs to connect to Wi-Fi . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-im-installing-windows-11-i-cannot-connect-to/e9058ab3-600a-4da4-aff8-3334041daddb
  3. When I’m installing windows 11 I cannot connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I’m installing windows 11 I cannot connect to wifi: I cannot continue windows 11 setup cause it needs to connect to Wi-Fi . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-im-installing-windows-11-i-cannot-connect-to/e9058ab3-600a-4da4-aff8-3334041daddb
  4. I recently had a kernel error can anyone help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I recently had a kernel error can anyone help: .I'm not text savvy but this popped up when I was downloading Ark survival evolved from Steam and my random graphics card crashed my screen turn black if anyone can anyone tell me what this error code means exactly ever has anything that you should be concerned with I did use...
  5. I recently had a kernel error can anyone help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently had a kernel error can anyone help: .I'm not text savvy but this popped up when I was downloading Ark survival evolved from Steam and my random graphics card crashed my screen turn black if anyone can anyone tell me what this error code means exactly ever has anything that you should be concerned with I did use...
  6. I recently had a kernel error can anyone help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Wifi/wireless connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi/wireless connection: I just want to share this. After a recent update my WIFI connection was disabled, I contacted Microsoft Support for help, they tried but to no avail. Every thing from Reset, uninstall, reinstall ,system restore ,etc. didn't work. When ever I trouble shoot the troubleshoot...
  8. Cant Connect To My Wireless Wifi!

Cant Connect To My Wireless Wifi!: hey guys so I'm trying to connect to my wifi but for some reason everytime I go to put the password in and press enter it will pop up saying cant connect to this network with a option to close then i have to put the pw in again but does the same thing can you help me fix it?...
  9. Wireless connection problem: I can't connect to some WiFi network but I was able to connect...

Wireless connection problem: I can't connect to some WiFi network but I was able to connect...: Hello, I can't connect to some WiFi networks that I was able to connect to previously. I can successfully connect to other WiFi networks, so I don't think it's a hardware problem. I was able to connect to my WiFi correctly until yesterday, and suddenly now it started giving...
  10. Wireless Connection Problem: Cannot connect to some WiFi network but was able to connect to...

Wireless Connection Problem: Cannot connect to some WiFi network but was able to connect to...: Hi, I'm not able to connect to some WiFi networks which I was able to connect to earlier. I can successfully connect to other WiFi networks so I don't think it's an hardware issue. I didn't update my system or did anything that might cause this problem. I tried all the...