Windows 10: I had stuck after resetting my PC with remove all files option which is looping me infinite...

Discus and support I had stuck after resetting my PC with remove all files option which is looping me infinite... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had stuck after resetting my PC with remove all files option which is looping me infinite times and failing to go ahead. it is always taking me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BheemaDonthi, Nov 22, 2018.

1. I had stuck after resetting my PC with remove all files option which is looping me infinite...

I had stuck after resetting my PC with remove all files option which is looping me infinite times and failing to go ahead.

it is always taking me to “why did my pc restart?” Any solution to this problem?

:)

BheemaDonthi, Nov 22, 2018
  2. NUV
    Nuv Win User

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

3. Jan3d Win User
    update stuck in infinite loop

My computer automatically updated to Windows 10 from 7. Ever since, anytime an update comes through, it gets stuck in an infinite loop. It appears that a HP printer update is failing, but I don't know if that's what's causing the loop. How can I eliminate
    that update, to see if future updates will continue as they should?

Jan3d, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Cgebke Win User

I had stuck after resetting my PC with remove all files option which is looping me infinite...

Factory reset of windows 10 got stuck. Now in infinite loop

I updated to windows 10 yesterday from 8.1. Everything was working fine. I then decided to do a factory reset. Everything was going fine but it got stuck at 53% for 8 hours. I then hard reset the pc and now it is stuck in am infinite loop where it shoes
    the Dell logo (as it always did before going to windows) and then reseting. A very short 20 second loop.

I can get to bios and ran a diagnostic. It showed a X next to harddrive, everything else was good. I am currently making a boot disk to try that but am certain I will loose my authentication code. I have a Dell Inspiring 3520 i5 8GB ram. Any advice or help
    is greatly welcome as my computer is now useless. Thanks.

Cgebke, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

I had stuck after resetting my PC with remove all files option which is looping me infinite...

1. I had stuck after resetting my PC with remove all files option which is looping me infinite... - Similar Threads - stuck resetting remove

2. Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.: My pc is currently stuck in a boot loop. I've tried power cycling, booting into safe mode also infinitely loops, tried loading cmd prompt but can't because I forgot the admin password, cant do system restore also needs password, and I've also tried startup repair to no avail....
  3. Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.: My pc is currently stuck in a boot loop. I've tried power cycling, booting into safe mode also infinitely loops, tried loading cmd prompt but can't because I forgot the admin password, cant do system restore also needs password, and I've also tried startup repair to no avail....
  4. Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. pc stuck in infinite loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc stuck in infinite loop: hello, i recently downgraded my windows 11 to windows 10 and during the process it says “restoring your previous version of windows”. then it would give me the blue screen error saying “stop code: service system exception, what failed: Ntfs.sys” and then it restarts my...
  6. pc stuck in infinite loop

pc stuck in infinite loop: hello, i recently downgraded my windows 11 to windows 10 and during the process it says “restoring your previous version of windows”. then it would give me the blue screen error saying “stop code: service system exception, what failed: Ntfs.sys” and then it restarts my...
  7. Stuck in infinite boot loop after "Reset this PC" option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in infinite boot loop after "Reset this PC" option: I went into settings and pressed "reset this pc" and followed the prompts. I selected the option where it reinstalls Windows from cloud download. Everything went fine during the reset until I noticed it was in a loop:-the Lenovo logo appears-"Welcome" appears under the Lenovo...
  8. Stuck in infinite boot loop after "Reset this PC" option

Stuck in infinite boot loop after "Reset this PC" option: I went into settings and pressed "reset this pc" and followed the prompts. I selected the option where it reinstalls Windows from cloud download. Everything went fine during the reset until I noticed it was in a loop:-the Lenovo logo appears-"Welcome" appears under the Lenovo...
  9. Stuck in infinite boot loop after "Reset this PC" option

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Stuck on Infinite Looping Start Screen After Reset

Stuck on Infinite Looping Start Screen After Reset: I have owned my computer for a relatively short amount of time (3-4 years) and recently decided to get Windows 10. I started to get many bugs including my hot bar not working. Instead of trying to solver that problem, I decided to just reset my computer since it was getting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after reset my pc stay looping