Windows 10: I had subscribed to monthly subscription of Microsoft 365 but when I am logining to...

Discus and support I had subscribed to monthly subscription of Microsoft 365 but when I am logining to... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had subscribed to monthly subscription of Microsoft 365 but when I am logining to downloaded excel or Word with the subscribed account, it's still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Greeshma Joseph, Dec 8, 2023.

1. I had subscribed to monthly subscription of Microsoft 365 but when I am logining to...

I had subscribed to monthly subscription of Microsoft 365 but when I am logining to downloaded excel or Word with the subscribed account, it's still showing unlicensed product. Why is that?

:)

Greeshma Joseph, Dec 8, 2023

2. Microsoft 365 shows that the Microsoft 365 Subscription is expired. But its not. Its on a monthly basis. Second, do I have to use 365?

Microsoft 365 shows that the Microsoft 365 Subscription is expired. But its not. Its on a monthly basis. Second, do I have to use 365? I have office pro 2021 and see no difference as between the 365 and 2021. Thanks!!

Moda_Kevin, Dec 8, 2023
  3. Microsoft Tech Net Subscribers Club

TECHNET is NO MORE!

I had subscribed to monthly subscription of Microsoft 365 but when I am logining to... 41mMeBxaG%2BL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Just got one myself! I'll be making this all nice later. No time at the moment, but this is obviously for Tech Net Subscribers and will also serve as a place for us to talk about the programs we have available to us as subscribers.

TechNet Subscribers:
    • DanishDevil
    • twilyth
    • bogmali
    • kg4icg
    • niko084
    • qubit
    • erocker
    • rampage
    • Delta6326
    • Wile E
    • Paulieg
    • Binge
    • qubit
    • YinYang.ERROR
    • blkhogan
    • Arctucas
    • t_ski
    • Mindweaver
    MSDN Subscribers:
    • Scrizz

DanishDevil, Dec 8, 2023
  4. I had subscribed to monthly subscription of Microsoft 365 but when I am logining to...

I have subscribe 1 year subscription but they are deducting monthly payments also.

Hello Team,

I have subscribe 1 year subscription but they are deducting monthly payments also.

Harish Gawande, Dec 8, 2023
Thema:

I had subscribed to monthly subscription of Microsoft 365 but when I am logining to...

1. I had subscribed to monthly subscription of Microsoft 365 but when I am logining to... - Similar Threads - subscribed monthly subscription

2. My Microsoft 365 Subscription will not activate. I purchased more than a month ago....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft 365 Subscription will not activate. I purchased more than a month ago....: I need to talk to a human customer Service agent to untangle my Microsoft 365 Subscription. I have made numbers attempts, and yet no one has attempted to call me or help me. At this point, all I can do is cancel my Subscription....
  3. I am a paid yearly Subscription of Microsoft 365 Personal with last 2 updated months...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am a paid yearly Subscription of Microsoft 365 Personal with last 2 updated months...: I am using a paid yearly Subscription of Microsoft 365 Personal and when these last 2 updated months Feb-March 2024 2024-02 Cumulative update for.NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 and 48.1 for Windows 10 Version 22 H2 for X64 KB5034685 and also update: 2024 Cumulative update for Windows...
  4. I had subscribed to monthly subscription of Microsoft 365 but when I am logining to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had subscribed to monthly subscription of Microsoft 365 but when I am logining to...: I had subscribed to monthly subscription of Microsoft 365 but when I am logining to downloaded excel or Word with the subscribed account, it's still showing unlicensed product. Why is that?...
  5. I have subscribe 1 year subscription but they are deducting monthly payments also.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have subscribe 1 year subscription but they are deducting monthly payments also.: Hello Team,I have subscribe 1 year subscription but they are deducting monthly payments also. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-subscribe-1-year-subscription-but-they-are/bc8b7f2d-7b45-4bc5-a19f-c6d5e4dc975d
  6. I have subscribe 1 year subscription but they are deducting monthly payments also.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have subscribe 1 year subscription but they are deducting monthly payments also.: Hello Team,I have subscribe 1 year subscription but they are deducting monthly payments also. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-subscribe-1-year-subscription-but-they-are/bc8b7f2d-7b45-4bc5-a19f-c6d5e4dc975d
  7. I am being billed monthly when I have no subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am being billed monthly when I have no subscription: I am being charged $15.95 a month and don't have a subscription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-being-billed-monthly-when-i-have-no/b6fa7b75-093d-4508-ad45-dd2d2b7ae1d5
  8. I am being billed monthly when I have no subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am being billed monthly when I have no subscription: I am being charged $15.95 a month and don't have a subscription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-being-billed-monthly-when-i-have-no/b6fa7b75-093d-4508-ad45-dd2d2b7ae1d5
  9. I am a Microsoft Answer Desk subscriber.

I am a Microsoft Answer Desk subscriber.: I am a Microsoft Answer Desk subscriber. How many computers are covered? I have a PC and a laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-a-microsoft-answer-desk-subscriber/f6ca39a2-6f34-4da7-8cae-56c8b7e78337
  10. What date did I first subscribe to Microsoft 365

What date did I first subscribe to Microsoft 365: What date didI first subscribe to Microsoft 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-date-did-i-first-subscribe-to-microsoft-365/40d14de2-b815-4275-aedc-b6fa0ea046d5