Windows 10: I HAD TO FACTORY RESET MY COMPUET NOW I CANT INSTALL MY UPDATES

Discus and support I HAD TO FACTORY RESET MY COMPUET NOW I CANT INSTALL MY UPDATES in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I FACOTORY RESET MY LAPTOP NOW I CANT UPDATE MY WINDOWS AND I DONT HAVE WINDOS 10 HOW CAN I FIX THIS... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by malloryhilton1, Jun 30, 2021.

1. I HAD TO FACTORY RESET MY COMPUET NOW I CANT INSTALL MY UPDATES

I FACOTORY RESET MY LAPTOP NOW I CANT UPDATE MY WINDOWS AND I DONT HAVE WINDOS 10 HOW CAN I FIX THIS

:)

malloryhilton1, Jun 30, 2021
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jun 30, 2021
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Factory Reset

Hi Cameron,

Since you did a factory reset on your computer, possibly the outdated network adapter driver causes the connection issue. Just for clarification, did you install the updated network drivers? If not, we suggest that you update the Network adapter driver.

• Go to Device Manager, then click Network adapters and select the network adapter name.
    • Press and hold (or right-click) the network adapter, and then select
      Update Driver Software
      > Search automatically for updated driver software. Follow the steps, then select
      Close.
    • After installing the updated driver, restart the computer.

If Windows can’t find a new driver for your network adapter, visit the PC manufacturer’s website and download the latest network adapter driver from there.

If the issue persists, we recommend that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this link:
    Fix network connection issues in Windows 10.

Feel free to send us your feedback at your convenience.

Marby Rey, Jun 30, 2021
  4. swat354 Win User

I HAD TO FACTORY RESET MY COMPUET NOW I CANT INSTALL MY UPDATES

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 30, 2021
Thema:

I HAD TO FACTORY RESET MY COMPUET NOW I CANT INSTALL MY UPDATES

1. I HAD TO FACTORY RESET MY COMPUET NOW I CANT INSTALL MY UPDATES - Similar Threads - FACTORY RESET COMPUET

2. I cant factory reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant factory reset my laptop: I bought a second hand laptop today, and i try to factory reset it , but i cant. When i try, it says there was a problem resetting your pc. No changes was made. Ive gone through other forums and tried that, but none of it has worked yet....
  3. I cant factory reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant factory reset my laptop: I bought a second hand laptop today, and i try to factory reset it , but i cant. When i try, it says there was a problem resetting your pc. No changes was made. Ive gone through other forums and tried that, but none of it has worked yet....
  4. i cant factory reset my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant factory reset my pc: yesterday my brother gave me his old laptop and after downloading a few stuff i realised he used most the storage so i removed his account hoping to free up the storage but that didn't do it so then i went and tried to uninstall everything individually but i couldn't...
  5. i cant factory reset my pc

i cant factory reset my pc: yesterday my brother gave me his old laptop and after downloading a few stuff i realised he used most the storage so i removed his account hoping to free up the storage but that didn't do it so then i went and tried to uninstall everything individually but i couldn't...
  6. I cant factory reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant factory reset my laptop: It will start to reset then says it not enough space it need 5 gigs when i go to delete stuff it says it is being used and i cant delete it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-factory-reset-my-laptop/18404cd0-5519-41fd-b855-8ff4c8c33188
  7. I cant factory reset my laptop

I cant factory reset my laptop: It will start to reset then says it not enough space it need 5 gigs when i go to delete stuff it says it is being used and i cant delete it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-factory-reset-my-laptop/18404cd0-5519-41fd-b855-8ff4c8c33188
  8. I cant factory reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. I had minecraft on my computer. I had to factory reset my computer.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I had minecraft on my computer. I had to factory reset my computer.: Now minecraft isn't showing up in my library or under my purchases please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-minecraft-on-my-computer-i-had-to-factory/82edb4e1-694e-4a9e-a0f2-cd3450c09434
  10. I cant factory reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant factory reset my laptop: My computer has a weird problem on most games where it lags every 7 seconds or so. It's not my connection that's the problem so I thought I could factory reset my computer after trying many other things. Except, after resetting my computer so many times and trying everything...