Windows 10: I had to reinstall Parallels on my Mac and am trying to set my Windows back up. It will...

Discus and support I had to reinstall Parallels on my Mac and am trying to set my Windows back up. It will... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Edition doesn't matchWindows edition on the devices listed below don’t match the Windows edition installed on the device you’re using right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Amber Lawlar, Dec 1, 2022.

1. I had to reinstall Parallels on my Mac and am trying to set my Windows back up. It will...

Edition doesn't matchWindows edition on the devices listed below don’t match the Windows edition installed on the device you’re using right now.AMBERLAWLAR95EBWindows 10 CoreSingleLanguageParallels Software International Inc.

:)

Amber Lawlar, Dec 1, 2022

2. parallels windows 10 mac

Hi Jan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused, I will be glad to assist you with this.

Just to clarify, you receive the error message while trying to install Windows 10, is that right?

I would suggest you to try the steps given in Parallel's Support page and check if it helps.

Installing Windows on your Mac using Parallels Desktop

If that doesn't help, please contact Parallel Support
    for further assistance. They will be better suited to guide you with this.

Hope this helps.

If you have any Windows related queries in the future, let us know. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng Vashi, Dec 1, 2022
  3. trouble getting windows to open in parallels or download to MAC

Try and follow Paul Thurrott step by step explanation of installing Windows 10 using Parallel.

https://www.thurrott.com/uncategorized/5459/mac-windows-10-parallels-11-desktop

Jmarco0921, Dec 1, 2022
  4. I had to reinstall Parallels on my Mac and am trying to set my Windows back up. It will...

Parallels for Mac

Hi Abby

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Parallels is a popular virtualization application for Mac, that lets you run Windows 10 in a window on your Mac.

Its commercial software, which means, you have to purchase a license for it.

There are alternatives such as the free Oracle VirtualBox.

You also have to purchase a license for Windows 10 if you don't have one already.

Step 1: Buy Windows 10:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US...

Step 2: Download and install Oracle Virtualbox:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wik...

Andre for Directly, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

I had to reinstall Parallels on my Mac and am trying to set my Windows back up. It will...

1. I had to reinstall Parallels on my Mac and am trying to set my Windows back up. It will... - Similar Threads - reinstall Parallels Mac

2. I am trying to set up my account on a new laptop but I can't get past 'Welcome back'

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am trying to set up my account on a new laptop but I can't get past 'Welcome back': I am trying to set up a new ASUS laptop. I cannot get past the welcome back screen:Restore from DesktopSet up as a new devicenext is greyed outI have tried switching on and off. I can't get any furtherWhat do I do?thank you...
  3. I am trying to set up my account on a new laptop but I can't get past 'Welcome back'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to set up my account on a new laptop but I can't get past 'Welcome back': I am trying to set up a new ASUS laptop. I cannot get past the welcome back screen:Restore from DesktopSet up as a new devicenext is greyed outI have tried switching on and off. I can't get any furtherWhat do I do?thank you...
  4. I am trying to set up my account on a new laptop but I can't get past 'Welcome back'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I had to reinstall Parallels on my Mac and am trying to set my Windows back up. It will...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had to reinstall Parallels on my Mac and am trying to set my Windows back up. It will...: Edition doesn't matchWindows edition on the devices listed below don’t match the Windows edition installed on the device you’re using right now.AMBERLAWLAR95EBWindows 10 CoreSingleLanguageParallels Software International Inc....
  6. I had to reinstall Parallels on my Mac and am trying to set my Windows back up. It will...

I had to reinstall Parallels on my Mac and am trying to set my Windows back up. It will...: Edition doesn't matchWindows edition on the devices listed below don’t match the Windows edition installed on the device you’re using right now.AMBERLAWLAR95EBWindows 10 CoreSingleLanguageParallels Software International Inc....
  7. Product Key for Parallels Mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product Key for Parallels Mac: Hello,I recently got an M1 Macbook Pro and got the free trial of Parallels on it. I'm trying to activate the windows with the product key I got from an old laptop that was never activated Lenovo Thinkpad T550. When I enter the key it gives me the error message: "The product...
  8. Windows 10 Install on MAC with Parallels 11 for MAC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Install on MAC with Parallels 11 for MAC: Hello: I have a MAC that is running Parallels 11 for MAC. I want to upgrade to Parallels 16 and Windows 10 I am currently running Windows XP and need to move to Windows 10. How do I install Windows 10, do I upgrade to Parallels 16 first, then install Windows 10 or some...
  9. Mac, Parallels, Windows, JWLibrary app

Mac, Parallels, Windows, JWLibrary app: Hi, im having issues with my JW library app, i am not able to download any media content, says no download location available. Im running windows 10 on parallel. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  10. I had to restore my computer to factory settings, and upon reinstalling windows, the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I had to restore my computer to factory settings, and upon reinstalling windows, the...: Please see the screenshot. I don't understand why the language settings have gone. I can edit still from settings menu but the edits are limited and I am not able to get to the advanced settings. Pleas[ATTACH]e, could anyone let me know why the settings have been lost from...