Windows 10: I had to reinstall W10 Pro

Discus and support I had to reinstall W10 Pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had to reinstall W10 Pro, my question we did a back-up before reinstall and now I am missing some of my programs and data. How can I retrieve these?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TonyAmundsen, May 20, 2020.

1. I had to reinstall W10 Pro

I had to reinstall W10 Pro, my question we did a back-up before reinstall and now I am missing some of my programs and data. How can I retrieve these?

:)

TonyAmundsen, May 20, 2020

2. Reinstall Windows 10 Pro

My tower died and I've just now activated Windows 10 on a new unit. I had purchased/upgraded to W10 Pro back in May but now haven't a clue as to reinstalling the upgrade on the new tower. Suggestions?

PhilShepherd1, May 20, 2020
  3. moving W10 Pro license to another computer running W10 Home

I am a long time W10 Insider.

I had a Gateway NV79 running W10 Pro and it bellied up with on board battery issues and is non functional.

I want to move that Pro License to another W10 machine running home.

What are the steps/

Thanks,

Norm Weed

NormanWeed, May 20, 2020
  4. I had to reinstall W10 Pro

Lost old Documents after two-phased reinstall of W7 Home 32bit by W10 Pro 64bit?

Hi Andrewz,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if file is in hidden mode.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you reinstalled Windows 7, are you able to find the files and folders on the computer?
    • When you say that "When Windows 7 Pro 64bit started for the first time", are you able to login to user account on the computer?

I suggest you to refer to the suggestion provided in the Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

Find lost files after the update to Windows 10:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12386/windows-10-find-lost-files-after-update

Please get back to us with an update on issue with finding Windows.old folder on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 20, 2020
Thema:

I had to reinstall W10 Pro

1. I had to reinstall W10 Pro - Similar Threads - reinstall W10 Pro

2. Had to reinstall W10. reloaded fltsim2004 but it will not run, worked perfectlly before w10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Had to reinstall W10. reloaded fltsim2004 but it will not run, worked perfectlly before w10...: Had to reinstall w10, reloaded Fltsim2004 but it will not run, worked perfectly before w10 reinstall. Admin ok.HELPHELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/had-to-reinstall-w10-reloaded-fltsim2004-but-it/9a33fcf2-7f05-437a-8072-3639741d2c67
  3. Had to reinstall W10. reloaded fltsim2004 but it will not run, worked perfectlly before w10...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Had to reinstall W10. reloaded fltsim2004 but it will not run, worked perfectlly before w10...: Had to reinstall w10, reloaded Fltsim2004 but it will not run, worked perfectly before w10 reinstall. Admin ok.HELPHELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/had-to-reinstall-w10-reloaded-fltsim2004-but-it/9a33fcf2-7f05-437a-8072-3639741d2c67
  4. I had a HW issue and had to reinstall Win10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I had a HW issue and had to reinstall Win10: I had a HW issue and had to reinstall Win10. How can I re-install MSFS 2020? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-a-hw-issue-and-had-to-reinstall-win10/d06287ef-e38c-46fa-b02a-5955120e49d9
  5. I had to reinstall windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had to reinstall windows: How do I reinstall the built in HP apps? I'm really scared that I won't be able to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-to-reinstall-windows/0b9cde2f-a34a-40a1-8599-0d58c99f8bd3
  6. I had to clean reinstall W10 but I have a previous system with separate hard drives for W10...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I had to clean reinstall W10 but I have a previous system with separate hard drives for W10...: Hello community, I hope everyone is doing well. I had to clean reinstall Windows 10 but in my previous system I choose to have a SSD for Windows 10 + apps and a high capacity HDD for data storage which include the User Account folder. What will be the best praxis for...
  7. W10 Pro

W10 Pro: Hi all, As part on my A+ studies, I have noticed that some features are not part of the home edition. As part of my training package, I also have some other courses like the MCSE. Would it be a good idea for me to upgrade to W10 Pro? Kind Regards Tim...
  8. W10 Pro

W10 Pro: Hello on my old PC I delete activation key for w10 Pro with slmgr /upk - W10 Pro is now deaktivated. Now I try on my new PC to activate W10 Pro and ge the error 0x803fa067. What is wrong? Thanks in advance Rolf...
  9. Do i NEED and W10 Key to reinstall?

Do i NEED and W10 Key to reinstall?: Im not expert at this , helping a friend(elderly) whose ASUS AIO suddenly wont boot past the BIOS screen. Ive been able to boot into USB and run every thing that i can form the latest W10 download(to usb) from MS. I have been able to boot into Linux Mint(Cinnamon) and see...
  10. w10 reinstall

w10 reinstall: this is my first time any any forum i hope im doing it right. i have a 4month old dell inspiron 15 5555. it is running w10 home. i have a sony wireless head phones and the souund quality is equal to sitting inside a tin can. no luck from dell nor sony how to fix. so i bought...