Windows 10: I had to reload my computer and turned it off

Discus and support I had to reload my computer and turned it off in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I download something that needed to restart the laptop and I forgot to close stuff in my laptop, idk if that was the problem but overnight it got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Death2519, Jul 15, 2022.

1. Death2519 Win User

I had to reload my computer and turned it off

So I download something that needed to restart the laptop and I forgot to close stuff in my laptop, idk if that was the problem but overnight it got stuck at 90%. I was looking at someone's else post and it said to shut off the laptop and then safe mode it and run said cmds. So I shut off my laptop and it went right back to reloading everything, then it actually worked and I'm on my sign-in screen. My question is-is that should I still do a safe mode check?Also on a side note I had my mouse blue and now it's the general white mouse

:)

Death2519, Jul 15, 2022

2. RELOADING FILES

hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family. I would be happy to assist you.

From the description provided, I understand that Belarc Advisor is notifying you of the updates that needs to be reloaded.

I would suggest you to check if the mentioned KB updates are properly installed from the Windows Update History. I would also suggest you to follow the below steps and see if it helps.

Step 1 Follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run theTroubleshooter.

Step 2 Try to use the Windows Update troubleshooter and see if it helps.

Link Windows Update: FAQ

(Also applies to Windows 10)

For more assistance, I would suggest you to post the same query in TechNet Forums.

Link: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=WinPreview2014General%2CWinPreview2015Phone&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jul 15, 2022
  3. Printer Reload

Hello,

You need to make sure that the printer is plugged into the power supply and turned on so it will connect to your device properly. To better assist you, kindly answer these questions:

• Are you getting an error upon reloading your printer?
    • Have you made any recent hardware or software changes to your computer?
    • Have you tried to install the latest driver?

Raymond Ave, Jul 15, 2022
  4. I had to reload my computer and turned it off

WiFi refuses to turn on

Hello,

A quick question before we proceed:

Is your computer airplane mode is turn on?

I suggest you to go to the follow the below step and check if you’re able to toggle the Airplane mode:

• Go to settings and click on Network & Internet.

• Go to airplane mode and toggle.

I also suggest you to check if the function key for Wi-Fi works or not. Kindly
    Refer to your computer manual to check which function key do so.

Reply with the necessary information to help you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 15, 2022
Thema:

I had to reload my computer and turned it off

1. I had to reload my computer and turned it off - Similar Threads - reload computer turned

2. Laptop reloads instead of turning off display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop reloads instead of turning off display: Hey there.I'm using my laptop with external monitor. Everything is fine when I'm working or playing games. But when it should turn off display using power options it start reloading. Also when I manually send it to sleep it also realoads instead. And in the end, when my...
  3. Laptop reloads instead of turning off display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop reloads instead of turning off display: Hey there.I'm using my laptop with external monitor. Everything is fine when I'm working or playing games. But when it should turn off display using power options it start reloading. Also when I manually send it to sleep it also realoads instead. And in the end, when my...
  4. I had to reload my computer and turned it off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had to reload my computer and turned it off: So I download something that needed to restart the laptop and I forgot to close stuff in my laptop, idk if that was the problem but overnight it got stuck at 90%. I was looking at someone's else post and it said to shut off the laptop and then safe mode it and run said cmds....
  5. I turned on my Windows 10 computer and then turned off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I turned on my Windows 10 computer and then turned off: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OrangeandKirby [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kngh64/i_turned_on_my_windows_10_computer_and_then/
  6. Have reload printer every time the computer is turned off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Have reload printer every time the computer is turned off: I have an HP laptop, and a wireless connection to an Epson WF-2750 Printer/Scanner. Everytime my computer turns off I have to reinstall the printer to get the scanner to work. What is the reason for this? Is there anything I can do to prevent it from happening all the...
  7. I have to turn my computer off twice for it to completely turn off.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I have to turn my computer off twice for it to completely turn off.: Whenever I click the shut down option, it proceeds to say “shutting down” as usual, but it doesn’t turn off completely. The monitor goes dark, as it should, but the processor fan stays on as well as the LEDs if I had them turned on and the power button, the one you use to...
  8. I can't turn off my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't turn off my computer.: Hey, recently i bought a lenovo gaming laptop, and I upgrade it whit another ssd (because it just come whit 250gb m.2) , but since tan I can't shutdown my computer. When I shut down by the taskbar, it starts to shut down, the screen goes off and than it just comes back to...
  9. I had to turn off my computer during reset. What happens to my personal files?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I had to turn off my computer during reset. What happens to my personal files?: There's an option to reset your computer whilst keeping personal files. My computer recently had major problems starting up windows. So, l thought I should reset my pc to fix this problem. Unfortunately, my computer wouldn't reset. I left my computer running for hours and...
  10. I turned my computer off at night and when I turned it on the next morning I had nothing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I turned my computer off at night and when I turned it on the next morning I had nothing.: Now the mail looks different and the color of solataire cards are blue and white not black and red. I cannot play Mahjong as it is installed under guest and will not sync to play goes back to page to play....