Windows 10: I had to replace the router My computer gets on the wireless fine but the printer will not...

Discus and support I had to replace the router My computer gets on the wireless fine but the printer will not... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Same as Subject line... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BradStauffer, Jul 12, 2019.

1. I had to replace the router My computer gets on the wireless fine but the printer will not...

Same as Subject line

:)

BradStauffer, Jul 12, 2019
  2. bodosko Win User

Wireless modem router plus printer port ?

Hello guys.

Does it exist? A Wireless ADSL modem router with printer port all-in-one ?
    If not, what is the best option to buy?
    All 3 separated? Or Wireless router with printer server and a modem?

I would like an adsl modem suggestion that its very solid and doesnt freeze. Because I have a Dlink-500B and this thing freezes a lot.

And if you know any website that is specialized in modems please let me know.

Thank you.

bodosko, Jul 12, 2019
  3. wireless connection cannot find the wireless router. Sees the wireless printer, not the router.

New HP All-in-One with Windows 10. Using at home, cannot find the wireless router. Sees the wireless printer, not the router. Tried putting the router info in manually to connect, still did not work. I see the other posts' answers, should I try those steps
    with new computer?

BP Dragoncat, Jul 12, 2019
  4. El_Mayo Win User

I had to replace the router My computer gets on the wireless fine but the printer will not...

Can I set up a wireless printer to a wired connection to a router?

Yes the router IS wireless, and so is the printer
    It was straightforward on the laptop cos it has a wireless card/antenna (?) inside it, but my computer does not, it's CONNECTED to a wireless router

El_Mayo, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

I had to replace the router My computer gets on the wireless fine but the printer will not...

1. I had to replace the router My computer gets on the wireless fine but the printer will not... - Similar Threads - replace router computer

2. had to replace my SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    had to replace my SSD: How do I install WIN 11 on my new SSD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/had-to-replace-my-ssd/41376f0c-9f4f-4c8c-bded-378259908002
  3. cant connect wireless printer to computer, using my own modem and router

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant connect wireless printer to computer, using my own modem and router: can't connect a Cannon printer MG5522 to my computer using my own modem and router. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-wireless-printer-to-computer-using-my/2fe6cf6a-bdde-494c-8be4-24554bc42772
  4. cant connect wireless printer to computer, using my own modem and router

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant connect wireless printer to computer, using my own modem and router: can't connect a Cannon printer MG5522 to my computer using my own modem and router. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-wireless-printer-to-computer-using-my/2fe6cf6a-bdde-494c-8be4-24554bc42772
  5. cant connect wireless printer to computer, using my own modem and router

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. I just had my computer updated. I can not get my printer to printer when requested to.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I just had my computer updated. I can not get my printer to printer when requested to.: I have an HP Photosmart 6520 connected to my computer. I just bought an Surface Pro 7 tablet. I took my computer and the tablet in to get updated and ready for use. When I started up my computer and tablet it worked well but I could not get my printer to print automatically...

new router and canon wireless printer is offline: new router from fios, everything works perfectly, except wireless printer cannot be made to print and remains offline ran all troubleshooters, have rebooted wireless laptop and power-cycled the canon more thanonce...
  8. Should I Replace My Router

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Should I Replace My Router: Hi I am looking for advice regarding our router, not that there is anything wrong with it, far from it. No, what I am after is advice as to whether I should replace it for an up-to-date router. I have not had any security updates since about 2013 and also have reason to...
  9. HP Deskjet 3050 wireless printer worked fine until I got a new router, now can't print....

HP Deskjet 3050 wireless printer worked fine until I got a new router, now can't print....: New router, but HP Printer cannot find wireless router. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-deskjet-3050-wireless-printer-worked-fine-until/30456bd8-52f8-4e59-81fb-2ca347eeb75f
  10. My printer and computer are connected and prints fine, but how can I get the scanning...

My printer and computer are connected and prints fine, but how can I get the scanning...: My printer is a 3-way and the Scanner is listed on my computer with the printer. When I try to scan a page, it states the 2 items are not connected and can't work. My computer's name is listed on the printer so I don't see what the problem is....