Windows 10: I had to restore my computer to factory settings, and upon reinstalling windows, the...

Discus and support I had to restore my computer to factory settings, and upon reinstalling windows, the... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please see the screenshot. I don't understand why the language settings have gone. I can edit still from settings menu but the edits are limited and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoshGaeta, Sep 20, 2019.

1. JoshGaeta Win User

I had to restore my computer to factory settings, and upon reinstalling windows, the...

Please see the screenshot. I don't understand why the language settings have gone. I can edit still from settings menu but the edits are limited and I am not able to get to the advanced settings. Pleas I had to restore my computer to factory settings, and upon reinstalling windows, the... dd8e56f2-6e73-472d-b43e-f5560e5a999f?upload=true.png e, could anyone let me know why the settings have been lost from Control Panel?

Thanks.

:)

JoshGaeta, Sep 20, 2019
  2. puma99dk| Win User

Reinstalling Windows 10 to sell a PC - is the 'Remove everything' option enough?

Restore factory settings do list Removes your personal files, apps and settings, and reinstalls the version of Windows that came on this PC.

So if this isn't true well than just erase the drive and install a clean Windows 10 with all the drivers u need but why should it be true
    @FordGT90Concept ? *Laugh :laugh:

puma99dk|, Sep 20, 2019
  3. falcon174 Win User
    restore computer to factory settings

I want to restore my computer to factory settings

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

falcon174, Sep 20, 2019
  4. I had to restore my computer to factory settings, and upon reinstalling windows, the...

Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

I had to restore my computer to factory settings, and upon reinstalling windows, the...

1. I had to restore my computer to factory settings, and upon reinstalling windows, the... - Similar Threads - restore computer factory

2. How to fully restore my computer to factory settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fully restore my computer to factory settings: I installed a Linux os but I realized it didn’t have some of the features I liked from windows so I tried to switch back because I still have the base windows file installed but when I try to restore the computer to factory settings from the bios it tells me I’m missing some...
  3. How to fully restore my computer to factory settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fully restore my computer to factory settings: I installed a Linux os but I realized it didn’t have some of the features I liked from windows so I tried to switch back because I still have the base windows file installed but when I try to restore the computer to factory settings from the bios it tells me I’m missing some...
  4. How to fully restore my computer to factory settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How can I restore a computer to factory settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I restore a computer to factory settings?: How can I restore a computer to factory settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-a-computer-to-factory-settings/d42b9b95-77ba-4cce-88b0-a7b746738460
  6. How can I restore a computer to factory settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I restore a computer to factory settings?: How can I restore a computer to factory settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-a-computer-to-factory-settings/d42b9b95-77ba-4cce-88b0-a7b746738460
  7. I had minecraft on my computer. I had to factory reset my computer.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I had minecraft on my computer. I had to factory reset my computer.: Now minecraft isn't showing up in my library or under my purchases please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-minecraft-on-my-computer-i-had-to-factory/82edb4e1-694e-4a9e-a0f2-cd3450c09434
  8. Need to Restore to Factory Settings - How do I Reinstall Windows?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need to Restore to Factory Settings - How do I Reinstall Windows?: I posted last week regarding problems with my laptop. At the time, I could not get Windows to boot at all, it would only ever load to the recovery environment. I had tried to reinstall Windows from there by keeping all of my personal files, but this had failed. I needed a way...
  9. restore computer to factory settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    restore computer to factory settings: How do I reset a new HP computer to factory settings so I can return it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-computer-to-factory-settings/d3ce5854-fa30-4adf-b850-e67354b74a1b
  10. restore computer to factory settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    restore computer to factory settings: I'm returning this computer to seller and I want to restore to factory settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-computer-to-factory-settings/2743d7b9-e0f4-40d4-beb6-af070a6d1c93