Windows 10: I had to switch to mac

Discus and support I had to switch to mac in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; my windows hp computer was falling apart and had 3 viruses and the bluetooth stopped working. AND it was made of dirt cheap plastic. thanks Microsoft,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/stillSubbedToStevie, Jun 26, 2020.

1. I had to switch to mac

my windows hp computer was falling apart and had 3 viruses and the bluetooth stopped working. AND it was made of dirt cheap plastic. thanks Microsoft, I reeeeeeaaaaaly appreciate you

submitted by /u/stillSubbedToStevie
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/stillSubbedToStevie, Jun 26, 2020

2. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Ravenas Win User
    Blogger Compiles List of 50 Reasons to Switch to Mac OS X

I'm sorry, but that guy is completely weird...He may be true about his reasons, but the fact is another person could come up with 50 reasons to switch to Vista. It's personal preference, and both have their values and their flaws. I'm glad this guy stayed neutral on the subject.

Ravenas, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

I had to switch to mac

Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

I had to switch to mac

1. I had to switch to mac - Similar Threads - switch mac

2. Do I need a new computer when switching from mini Mac to Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do I need a new computer when switching from mini Mac to Windows?: I have been told that the best and safest approach when switching from a mini Mac back to Windows is to purchase a new computer. Would you agree?...
  3. Do I need a new computer when switching from mini Mac to Windows?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I need a new computer when switching from mini Mac to Windows?: I have been told that the best and safest approach when switching from a mini Mac back to Windows is to purchase a new computer. Would you agree?...
  4. Do I need a new computer when switching from mini Mac to Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. What things..all..would be affected if I switch back to Windows from Mac?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What things..all..would be affected if I switch back to Windows from Mac?: Simplistic question: If I switch back to Windows from Mac, I know some things will be different....but could you give me more specifics, please. Email, Cut and Paste, PDF Viewer, Printer, Storing photos.....Thanks...
  6. What things..all..would be affected if I switch back to Windows from Mac?

What things..all..would be affected if I switch back to Windows from Mac?: Simplistic question: If I switch back to Windows from Mac, I know some things will be different....but could you give me more specifics, please. Email, Cut and Paste, PDF Viewer, Printer, Storing photos.....Thanks...
  7. Windows is begging me to switch to Mac with their idiotic bass-up audio updates.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows is begging me to switch to Mac with their idiotic bass-up audio updates.: This morning i opened my computer (Windows 10) and audio will not play from my speakers. Last night they worked. Some kind of WASABI error. After finally getting them to work (choosing different output holes) the sound was all bassed-up. Very muddy. Here's a message and a...
  8. Command for show A. MAC address of device with known IP, B. used managed switch and port...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command for show A. MAC address of device with known IP, B. used managed switch and port...: Hello,When I have IP address of device, it is possible to show MAC address with command "ping IP -n 1 && arp -a".For known IP address of device - exist command how to localize it inside company network structure?That means to show an used managed Cisco switch number/name and...
  9. Command for show A. MAC address of device with known IP, B. used managed switch and port...

Command for show A. MAC address of device with known IP, B. used managed switch and port...: Hello,When I have IP address of device, it is possible to show MAC address with command "ping IP -n 1 && arp -a".For known IP address of device - exist command how to localize it inside company network structure?That means to show an used managed Cisco switch number/name and...
  10. Command for show A. MAC address of device with known IP, B. used managed switch and port...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing