Windows 10: I HAD WINDOWS 7 CLASSIC GAMES

Discus and support I HAD WINDOWS 7 CLASSIC GAMES in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I WINDOWS 7 CLASSIC SOLITAIRE, SPIDER SOLITAIRE ON MAHJONG INSTALLED ON MY WINDOWS 10 LAPTOP AND THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY THEY DISAPPEARED WHAT DO I DO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WENDYSMITH2174, Jul 31, 2020.

1. I HAD WINDOWS 7 CLASSIC GAMES

I WINDOWS 7 CLASSIC SOLITAIRE, SPIDER SOLITAIRE ON MAHJONG INSTALLED ON MY WINDOWS 10 LAPTOP AND THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY THEY DISAPPEARED WHAT DO I DO TO GET THEM BACK?

:)

WENDYSMITH2174, Jul 31, 2020

2. Windows 7 games, I had it working But?

Windows 7 Classic Games for Windows 10

Install Windows 7 Games Hearts, Solitaire and More On Windows 10

Shortcut to download page

Downloads / Tools by other people / Windows 7 games for Windows 10

Click on: Download Windows 7 games for Windows 10

Note: A Windows Update such as the Anniversary Update may cause the games to not function. If that happens, remove the zip file and extracted files, reboot and reinstall it.

Bruce Hagen, Jul 31, 2020
  3. MilkyWay Win User
    TPU all time classic pc games

ill add coh to the list then i guess since its a good game i dunno if id call it a classic but it got high reviews and it was suggested to be add

that marine half life expansion was opposing force a pure wanna get that game and play it again now *Laugh :laugh:

MilkyWay, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Dan2312 Win User

I HAD WINDOWS 7 CLASSIC GAMES

Windows 7 and Classic Games...

Last night i went to play on Xwing Alliance, it refused to install because it uses an ancient 16-bit installer, which refuses to load with my Vista 64-bit,

i then tried X-wing itself and Tie fighter, still same issues, Then i tried the classic Command and Conquer for win 95, same issues,

There are fixes for the Xwing games, but i don't fancy messing with my Vista registry to get them to work,

Does anyone know if windows 7 will be more flexible to allow us to play these retro classics?

Dan2312, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

I HAD WINDOWS 7 CLASSIC GAMES

1. I HAD WINDOWS 7 CLASSIC GAMES - Similar Threads - CLASSIC GAMES

2. Cribbage Classic Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cribbage Classic Game: While in the middle of a "Cribbage Classic" game, the app seems to freeze and the "hint" box disappears. I cannot discard or move the game along. I end up having to end the game. Four or five games later, the problem reoccurs. I am current on all updates....
  3. Xbox Game bar no longer recognizes WoW Classic- Any fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game bar no longer recognizes WoW Classic- Any fix?: During a recent update to WoW Classic the Executable was renamed, so the Xbox game bar no longer recognizes it. Is there any fix or solution to this? And is it something Microsoft will just have to update? If there is a better sub to post this in just let me know. Thanks!...
  4. How to install Hasbro Classic Game collection Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to install Hasbro Classic Game collection Windows 10: Recently purchased Hasbro Classic Game Collection through Amazon.com. Customer reviews stated could be run on Windows 10. however, cannot get disk to load. What do I need to do to make it work?...
  5. How to install classic CD-ROM games on Windows 10 (e.g., Ultimate Yahtzze, Outburst CD-ROM,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install classic CD-ROM games on Windows 10 (e.g., Ultimate Yahtzze, Outburst CD-ROM,...: Hi, I have a Windows 10 computer and I am buying games that played on earlier versions of Windows such as Windows 95. How do I install and run old PC games on Windows 10? I know that they have worked before and they should work again. I've tried fixing the compatibility but...
  6. Classic games not compatible with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Classic games not compatible with Windows 10?: Where can I find a list of games that don't work with Windows 10? I've spent hours trying to get a popular old game to work, researched all the answers, did it all, and still nothing works. The compatibility troubleshooter wont even test the programs when hit "test program"...
  7. Classic Solitaire, Klondike game, what is wrong with this picture?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Classic Solitaire, Klondike game, what is wrong with this picture?: I came across this by sheer chance, dragged the ace across the 2 spades card & it attached itself to the card. Not a big deal, but it is bug none the less. [ATTACH]...
  8. Ad Free Solitaire etc Old W7 classic games still work on W10 !!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ad Free Solitaire etc Old W7 classic games still work on W10 !!!: Hi there For Solitaire /. Spider Solitaire / Hearts etc addicts who HATES the new subscription model a reminder here that the old Classic games supplied with W7 STILL work on W10. (At least the 64 bit version still does - I don't have any x86 machines so I can't try)....
  9. Classic W7 games again working on CU edition (build 1703) X-64 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Classic W7 games again working on CU edition (build 1703) X-64 pro: Hi folks Great for "Time wasting" etc -- the old classic W7 games all seem to be working again !!in CU edition (1703) Running W10 X-64 Pro build 1703 (EN-GB). Nice during boring meetings etc etc -- and I think much better than the store rubbish plus no ads.!!!!...
  10. Problems installing W7 Classic Games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems installing W7 Classic Games.: Hoping someone can help with this. I've used the x64 games on W8.1 and they work straight off. I could not get the x86 version to work on an x86 W8.1 install and similarly can not get them to work on W10 With pictures *Smile. 1/ For completeness here is the disk...