Windows 10: I HAD WINDOWS 7 CLASSIC GAMES

Discus and support I HAD WINDOWS 7 CLASSIC GAMES in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I WINDOWS 7 CLASSIC SOLITAIRE, SPIDER SOLITAIRE ON MAHJONG INSTALLED ON MY WINDOWS 10 LAPTOP AND THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY THEY DISAPPEARED WHAT DO I DO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WENDYSMITH2174, Jul 31, 2020.

1. I HAD WINDOWS 7 CLASSIC GAMES

I WINDOWS 7 CLASSIC SOLITAIRE, SPIDER SOLITAIRE ON MAHJONG INSTALLED ON MY WINDOWS 10 LAPTOP AND THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY THEY DISAPPEARED WHAT DO I DO TO GET THEM BACK?

:)

WENDYSMITH2174, Jul 31, 2020

2. Windows 7 games, I had it working But?

Windows 7 Classic Games for Windows 10

Install Windows 7 Games Hearts, Solitaire and More On Windows 10

Shortcut to download page

Downloads / Tools by other people / Windows 7 games for Windows 10

Click on: Download Windows 7 games for Windows 10

Note: A Windows Update such as the Anniversary Update may cause the games to not function. If that happens, remove the zip file and extracted files, reboot and reinstall it.

Bruce Hagen, Jul 31, 2020
  3. MilkyWay Win User
    TPU all time classic pc games

ill add coh to the list then i guess since its a good game i dunno if id call it a classic but it got high reviews and it was suggested to be add

that marine half life expansion was opposing force a pure wanna get that game and play it again now *Laugh :laugh:

MilkyWay, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Dan2312 Win User

I HAD WINDOWS 7 CLASSIC GAMES

Windows 7 and Classic Games...

Last night i went to play on Xwing Alliance, it refused to install because it uses an ancient 16-bit installer, which refuses to load with my Vista 64-bit,

i then tried X-wing itself and Tie fighter, still same issues, Then i tried the classic Command and Conquer for win 95, same issues,

There are fixes for the Xwing games, but i don't fancy messing with my Vista registry to get them to work,

Does anyone know if windows 7 will be more flexible to allow us to play these retro classics?

Dan2312, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

I HAD WINDOWS 7 CLASSIC GAMES

1. I HAD WINDOWS 7 CLASSIC GAMES - Similar Threads - CLASSIC GAMES

2. Jewel 2 classic game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jewel 2 classic game: Jewel 2 classic game keeps reverting to Level 6 after I complete Level 1. I removed cache and even my highest score went away 181,000,000. I cannot play the game anymore. It seems to be broken not my computer system Windows 10 PC. Is anyone else having this problem?...
  3. Jewel 2 classic game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jewel 2 classic game: Jewel 2 classic game keeps reverting to Level 6 after I complete Level 1. I removed cache and even my highest score went away 181,000,000. I cannot play the game anymore. It seems to be broken not my computer system Windows 10 PC. Is anyone else having this problem?...
  4. Microsoft "classic" jigsaw puzzles game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft "classic" jigsaw puzzles game: I've been playing the Microsoft jigsaw puzzle game for months now and keep having the same issues. I do not care for the daily puzzles. I like the "classic" style where you earn gold and "buy" puzzle packs to play. I find it very relaxing, which I need.I keep having the same...
  5. Microsoft "classic" jigsaw puzzles game

Microsoft "classic" jigsaw puzzles game: I've been playing the Microsoft jigsaw puzzle game for months now and keep having the same issues. I do not care for the daily puzzles. I like the "classic" style where you earn gold and "buy" puzzle packs to play. I find it very relaxing, which I need.I keep having the same...
  6. Classic Windows 7 Solitaire not saving on exit or continuing game when opening anew.

Classic Windows 7 Solitaire not saving on exit or continuing game when opening anew.: My Widows 7 classic Solitaire has suddenly stopped saving my game on exit and Always continue saved game even though both boxes are ticked. How can I fix this?...
  7. Classic Windows 7 Solitaire not saving on exit or continuing game when opening anew.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Classic Windows 7 Solitaire not saving on exit or continuing game when opening anew.: My Widows 7 classic Solitaire has suddenly stopped saving my game on exit and Always continue saved game even though both boxes are ticked. How can I fix this?...
  8. Sudoku cannot play classic or irregular games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudoku cannot play classic or irregular games: I cannot play any of the levels on Sudoku other than the daily challenges. all levels have a red outline with an exclamation point saying, "Last Played". I can play the daily challenges....
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw Loss of Classic Jigsaw Games

Microsoft Jigsaw Loss of Classic Jigsaw Games: I purchased a considerable number of game packages under Classic Jigsaw. When, for some reason Jigsaw failed to open I re-installed it but lost most of the games I had purchased. This has happened before and it seems other users had the same problem....
  10. Download the Classic Windows XP Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download the Classic Windows XP Games: Download This contains the free Windows XP games that would have came with your PC when you bought it. It is an organised zipped folder which can be extracted by right clicking. : [ATTACH] Blogger Post It contains: 3D Pinball Chess Titans Minesweeper Hearts Freecell...