Windows 10: i had windows10 now its gone leaving me with windows8.1

Discus and support i had windows10 now its gone leaving me with windows8.1 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i had windows10 now its gone leaving me with windows8.1 what happen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by not to happy, Sep 21, 2022.

1. i had windows10 now its gone leaving me with windows8.1

i had windows10 now its gone leaving me with windows8.1 what happen

:)

not to happy, Sep 21, 2022

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 21, 2022
  3. Windows10 Clean Installation with Windows8 OEM laptop

Hi,

I have this situation, i need to change the Hard disk from my laptop that have a Windows8 OEM license but it's currently upgraded to Windows10 during the free period.

The question is, if I make a clean installation of the computer on the new HDD with the Windows10 ISO will the activation remember the Windows8 key and automatically activate the OS or it will keep asking me to insert it ?

Lorenzo Piantini, Sep 21, 2022
  4. Allan Mej Win User

i had windows10 now its gone leaving me with windows8.1

Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

i had windows10 now its gone leaving me with windows8.1

1. i had windows10 now its gone leaving me with windows8.1 - Similar Threads - windows10 gone leaving

2. my Senheisser 560S headset had pitch control in headphone properties. now its gone. how do...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my Senheisser 560S headset had pitch control in headphone properties. now its gone. how do...: my Custom Desktop PC has Windows 10, RTX 3070, AMD Ryzen 5 3600x 6-core Proccessor. It suffered a Blue screen which i had to get an IT guy to replace the OS for 250$ all because of a windows update gone wrong.the OS is still windows 10. however the biggest setback right now...
  3. my Senheisser 560S headset had pitch control in headphone properties. now its gone. how do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Senheisser 560S headset had pitch control in headphone properties. now its gone. how do...: my Custom Desktop PC has Windows 10, RTX 3070, AMD Ryzen 5 3600x 6-core Proccessor. It suffered a Blue screen which i had to get an IT guy to replace the OS for 250$ all because of a windows update gone wrong.the OS is still windows 10. however the biggest setback right now...
  4. my Senheisser 560S headset had pitch control in headphone properties. now its gone. how do...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Had Windows 11 a year now its telling me I don't meet system requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Had Windows 11 a year now its telling me I don't meet system requirements: In last week bottom screen says system requirement not met. Also seems to be a little system issues also where it feels sluggish.Device name DESKTOP-BM1G23F Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz Installed RAM 32.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system,...
  6. Had Windows 11 a year now its telling me I don't meet system requirements

Had Windows 11 a year now its telling me I don't meet system requirements: In last week bottom screen says system requirement not met. Also seems to be a little system issues also where it feels sluggish.Device name DESKTOP-BM1G23F Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz Installed RAM 32.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system,...
  7. windows8.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows8.: Hello, my pc was updated but now some of the program that I have can't open it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows8/7eb87e1c-c239-49b3-80f6-76f0ad185439
  8. windows8.

windows8.: Hello, my pc was updated but now some of the program that I have can't open it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows8/7eb87e1c-c239-49b3-80f6-76f0ad185439
  9. Switched to ubuntu 1 month ago now i cant install windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switched to ubuntu 1 month ago now i cant install windows10: 1 month ago i switched to ubuntu. I have 2NVME i want to install windows in one, in the other one i have ubuntu. I download windows.iso from media creation tool and go to rufus. GPT UEFINO CSM FAT32 8192by default motherboard:...
  10. turned second router into AP and now its gone.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    turned second router into AP and now its gone.: So I thought I turn my second router (r8000) into a access point (its plugged into a main modem/router) once i go into its onboard os to make it a AP it vanishes from my pc .i cant even access the interface any more. any idea whats going on? i have to hard reset my router to...