Windows 10: i had windows10 now its gone leaving me with windows8.1

Discus and support i had windows10 now its gone leaving me with windows8.1 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i had windows10 now its gone leaving me with windows8.1 what happen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by not to happy, Sep 21, 2022 at 7:57 AM.

1. i had windows10 now its gone leaving me with windows8.1

i had windows10 now its gone leaving me with windows8.1 what happen

:)

not to happy, Sep 21, 2022 at 7:57 AM

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

3. Windows10 Clean Installation with Windows8 OEM laptop

Hi,

I have this situation, i need to change the Hard disk from my laptop that have a Windows8 OEM license but it's currently upgraded to Windows10 during the free period.

The question is, if I make a clean installation of the computer on the new HDD with the Windows10 ISO will the activation remember the Windows8 key and automatically activate the OS or it will keep asking me to insert it ?

Lorenzo Piantini, Sep 21, 2022 at 7:59 AM
  4. Allan Mej Win User

i had windows10 now its gone leaving me with windows8.1

Windows10 update

Hi Ray,

To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest doing these following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

• Turn off your PC.
    • Press and hold Shift then turn on your PC.
    • Wait for the setup (set up fixes the problem automatically).
    Method 2

• Create a media creation tool by following the steps in this
      link
    • Select your preferred installation option and wait for the process to finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Thema:

i had windows10 now its gone leaving me with windows8.1

1. i had windows10 now its gone leaving me with windows8.1 - Similar Threads - windows10 gone leaving

2. windows8.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows8.: Hello, my pc was updated but now some of the program that I have can't open it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows8/7eb87e1c-c239-49b3-80f6-76f0ad185439
  3. windows8.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows8.: Hello, my pc was updated but now some of the program that I have can't open it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows8/7eb87e1c-c239-49b3-80f6-76f0ad185439
  4. Switched to ubuntu 1 month ago now i cant install windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switched to ubuntu 1 month ago now i cant install windows10: 1 month ago i switched to ubuntu. I have 2NVME i want to install windows in one, in the other one i have ubuntu. I download windows.iso from media creation tool and go to rufus. GPT UEFINO CSM FAT32 8192by default motherboard:...
  5. I used to have the option to claim Windows 10 for free but now its gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I used to have the option to claim Windows 10 for free but now its gone: Title is pretty much the post, i made my account in 2014 and I thought of getting Bedrock today but it's gone, i have proof of purchase https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-used-to-have-the-option-to-claim-windows-10-for/80a7238e-b578-4f06-8dd5-a994bfdff00c
  6. Asus windows10 signs me out with 1 minute of inactivity

in Windows 10 Customization
    Asus windows10 signs me out with 1 minute of inactivity: my new Asus laptop continuously logs me out after 1 minute of inactivity. all my power settings are saved to "never", without quotations, and this is still happening. Its preventing me from completing my work sufficiently and is starting to get annoying and quite frankly...
  7. Does anyone know where Power mode went? I had it before and now it's gone :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know where Power mode went? I had it before and now it's gone :(: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SmellyTomatoe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g3s1fg/does_anyone_know_where_power_mode_went_i_had_it/
  8. had microsoft, now it wont let me use it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    had microsoft, now it wont let me use it: I bought Microsoft word to go with my laptop. It was still the time where you bought the box with downloading instructions. However since the new update I haven't been able to write in my word. Why is it not letting me use microsoft when I already paid for it? is there...
  9. turned second router into AP and now its gone.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    turned second router into AP and now its gone.: So I thought I turn my second router (r8000) into a access point (its plugged into a main modem/router) once i go into its onboard os to make it a AP it vanishes from my pc .i cant even access the interface any more. any idea whats going on? i have to hard reset my router to...
  10. Made a HDD partition 1-2 yr ago. Now I want it gone.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Made a HDD partition 1-2 yr ago. Now I want it gone.: Quick story: Dual boot linux partition created I never used. I want it gone and HD back to normal: Long story: So, about 2 years ago, I had a great idea I was going to dual boot Lunix. It worked for a bit then something went wrong. I did something with my disk partition. I...