Windows 10: I hate Cortana. It always searches everything on edge and why must cortana only be for kids.

Discus and support I hate Cortana. It always searches everything on edge and why must cortana only be for kids. in Cortana to solve the problem; It always searches everything on edge and why must cortana only be for kids * Original title: I hate Cortana... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by TochiUkpabi, Mar 20, 2022.

1. I hate Cortana. It always searches everything on edge and why must cortana only be for kids.

It always searches everything on edge and why must cortana only be for kids * Original title: I hate Cortana

:)

TochiUkpabi, Mar 20, 2022
  2. Try0x101 Win User

Cortana search filter list

I have a lot of space for display content in Cortana search list, and 80% of it not used because Cortana sorting items by types.
    How disable all filters and make visible all suggested content?

I hate Cortana. It always searches everything on edge and why must cortana only be for kids. [​IMG]

Try0x101, Mar 20, 2022
  3. No Cortana Icon on Microsoft Edge

Hi Praveen,

It is possible that the Show search and site suggestions as I type option in Microsoft Edge isn't enabled which explains why the Cortana icon is not visible. To check, follow these steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click the Menu button (...).
    • Click Settings.
    • Scroll down and click View advanced settings.

• Turn on the toggle switch for the Have Cortana assist me in Microsoft Edge
      option.

• Turn on the toggle switch for the Show search and site suggestions as I type option.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Aileen Alf, Mar 20, 2022
  4. I hate Cortana. It always searches everything on edge and why must cortana only be for kids.

Cortana search

Hello CBovio,

Let's set Microsoft Edge to be the default browser again for Cortana.

To assign Microsoft Edge as the search engine for Cortana, We would suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below.

Steps:

1.Open Microsoft Edge, click on the More Actions

2. Go to Settings. Scroll to Advanced Settings

3. Then click on the View advanced settings button. Make sure that
    Have Cortana assist me in Microsoft Edge is On:

Let Us know what happens.

Anthony Cato, Mar 20, 2022
Thema:

I hate Cortana. It always searches everything on edge and why must cortana only be for kids.

1. I hate Cortana. It always searches everything on edge and why must cortana only be for kids. - Similar Threads - hate Cortana always

2. I hate Cortana

in Cortana
    I hate Cortana: It always searches everything on edge and why must cortana only be for kids https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hate-cortana/7f4187e2-e6d9-4b50-b6b4-c937ef589384
  3. I hate Cortana

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hate Cortana: It always searches everything on edge and why must cortana only be for kids https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-hate-cortana/7f4187e2-e6d9-4b50-b6b4-c937ef589384
  4. I hate Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I **** hate cortana

in Cortana
    I **** hate cortana: Cortana is the biggest piece of **** i've ever seen and is not the quality I expect from microsoft. But the biggest kicker is not being able to disable it. I need to **** disable it. Tell me how to disable. I'm **** fed up with all that software gore....
  6. Cortana Must Die

in Cortana
    Cortana Must Die: I hate Cortana and the fact the Microsoft has done everything it can to prevent us from removing or deactivating it - especially the auto-websearch, which I find extremely intrusive. I am tempted to edit my registry but fear any backlash or mishap as it is not something I am...
  7. Start, Cortana,Edge & Search Menu

in Cortana
    Start, Cortana,Edge & Search Menu: Hi, can anyone help me out with this? Start, Cortana, Edge & Search Menu are no longer working correctly after downloading Windows 10 Pro 1903 OS Build 18362.329 32 bitX64 for 86 based systems(KB 4512941) Aug 30 update. I've still got the start button & search bar but it...
  8. I HATE CORTANA

in Cortana
    I HATE CORTANA: Trust me, I find google's assistant much much better, in fact, every AI is better than this. Everything I say, it searches on Edge. I think, speaking to Cortana is equivalent to performing a voice search in a web browser. "Play some music" - searches on Edge, "What's the...
  9. I hate CORTANA

in Cortana
    I hate CORTANA: Trust me, I find google's assistant much much better, in fact, every AI is better than this. Everything I say, it searches on Edge. I think, speaking to Cortana is equivalent to performing a voice search in a web browser. "Play some music" - searches on Edge, "What's the...
  10. Am I the only one who HATES the idea of Cortana

in Windows 10 Support
    Am I the only one who HATES the idea of Cortana: Hi there I really LOATHE these voice activated command sets -- we have enough "noisy intrusions" already with people screaming away at the top of their voices on mobile phones in public areas or even in open plan offices - people just forget any sort of decent...