Windows 10: I hate having to come here but I have no other answers

Discus and support I hate having to come here but I have no other answers in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am copying and pasting this to something I posted on facebook, hoping someone here can help me. Alright IT friends, I have been forced to turn to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/baa410, Feb 25, 2021.

1. /u/baa410 Win User

I hate having to come here but I have no other answers

I am copying and pasting this to something I posted on facebook, hoping someone here can help me.

Alright IT friends, I have been forced to turn to any and all of you. Yesterday after I took off my VR headset to watch some videos my computer was having an issue with the sound. The bottom right speaker icon had a little red x over it and it said "The Audio Service is not running" and when looking at playback devices it just (UNKOWN). I managed to fix this issue by restarting the Windows Audio service under services.msc. Now however, I can't seem to get any sound from anywhere, and no applications are appearing in the volume mixer. Restarted PC, did a cold reboot after having everything off all night, unplugged and replugged everything in, uninstalled and reinstalled my audio drivers, everything. My spotify says that it can't play songs, and when I go to test my outputs, it says " failed to play test tone" Anyone have any ideas?!

submitted by /u/baa410
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/baa410, Feb 25, 2021

2. Windows 8 Haters Club. For anyone who hates Windows 8.

Description:
    • For anyone who hates Windows 8. A single post here is all that's needed to become a member.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Hate Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Feb 25, 2021
  3. kaushio Win User
    I hate Nokia 5800 firmware V50.2.005

Hello, I hate the Nokia 5800 firmware V50.2.005

Here's why, with suggestions:

• The contacts at the home screen are HUGE with only room for 3 with a sloppy scroll that works 50% of the time. Suggestion: There should be 2 or 3 options for picture size and please add a "disable contact scroll" checkbox on the home screen options.
    • Using these contact "shortcuts", it takes as many as 3 taps to make a phone call (it used to take 2 at most (tap contact picture [if not selected], tap phone button).
                • Tap contact picture, which switches to a new view instead of the nice extended detail on previous versions. This sucks because you can't switch to another contact if you want to. Suggestion: I loved that tabbed extension below the picture. It should be
                  optional.
                • Tap Phone button. Hey! now it asks which registered number you want to dial, it does not use the DEFAULT number already entered. Suggestion: Use the default -_-'
                • Tap the number.
    • Sending a simple SMS takes 4 taps: All of the above and one extra tap, where you have to choose between SMS, email or audio message. Suggestion: Again, a default option would be nice.
    • There's still no dialog-like SMS history. (so you can see the history of exchanged messages with a particular contact, as the iFone does). Suggestion: Please implement it.
    Oh, btw there are some things I like: The "Slide to answer" thing is very good for not hanging up to people while getting the phone off my pocket. The music player controls in the home screen are cool too.

Any help other than "get rid of that curse" is welcome.

kaushio, Feb 25, 2021
  4. I hate having to come here but I have no other answers

Answering a call

Hi SathishKumar5151

Please follow the steps provided in the Answer, by Vasile M.

No, this is not caused by virus, but it could be related to phone hardware, steps listed will help you establish the root of the issue.

Kind Regards,

Karolina M, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

I hate having to come here but I have no other answers

1. I hate having to come here but I have no other answers - Similar Threads - hate having here

2. I have an answer for a locked thread

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an answer for a locked thread: Here is the thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-errors-for-microsoft-accounts-when/e84c77fe-cae4-4a08-beb1-0e11cebe3d67The answer is to on the computer hosting the share to disable the require windows hello sign in, then sign in with the...
  3. I have an answer for a locked thread

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an answer for a locked thread: Here is the thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-errors-for-microsoft-accounts-when/e84c77fe-cae4-4a08-beb1-0e11cebe3d67The answer is to on the computer hosting the share to disable the require windows hello sign in, then sign in with the...
  4. I have an answer for a locked thread

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. virus? i have no idea so ive come here to ask for help in hope

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    virus? i have no idea so ive come here to ask for help in hope: basically, i was watching anime on animedao and basically there was alot of popups but i was certain to click x but basically after wards my computer asked for a reset so i did and basically now all i can hear is a constant loop of people cheering and clapping i need help so...
  6. i have another question see it here. there is one of my pendrive in which this is coming....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i have another question see it here. there is one of my pendrive in which this is coming....: [ATTACH] plz help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-another-question-see-it-here-there-is-one/b9a20e8c-cac4-4679-b765-654270f11ad3
  7. Hi i have a question and i thought this subreddit well have the answer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi i have a question and i thought this subreddit well have the answer: I have a usb mic and when i record like after 20 min a buzzing sound starts and i thought it may need more power so is there a way to increase the power output in the usb port or I'm just being stupid so yeah submitted by /u/OBIEDA_HASSOUNEH [link] [comments]...
  8. I hate having to come to this sub, cus it's always when something is wrong with my laptop...

I hate having to come to this sub, cus it's always when something is wrong with my laptop...: Is there something wrong with my laptop? Lol It keeps automatically locking and shutting itself off when it's inactive for more than seven minutes or so, and it's very annoying, because it's literally just shutting itself down, even though the battery is sufficient. I've had...
  9. I have the answer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have the answer: Got this in a minidump debug. Take this and go for it. mwac.sys *code:: SYMBOL_NAME: mwac+12715MODULE_NAME: mwacIMAGE_NAME: mwac.sysSTACK_COMMAND: .thread ; .cxr ; kbBUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 12715FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x133_DPC_mwac!unknown_functionOS_VERSION:...
  10. I have a BIG problem here

I have a BIG problem here: My Windows cant open sound menus, I work with music so I need this to work Then I try to uptade my Windows and I couldnt do It, my PC dont let me Then I try to format my PC, and I couldnt do It, happend an erro and nothings has changed I cant open msconfig neither CMD...