Windows 10: I hate the outlook email program

Discus and support I hate the outlook email program in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Having always used Hotmail or outlook, I now have an outlook that does not work like the old one. It stacks in and out msg's on top of each other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by karenjerry, Jun 15, 2019.

1. I hate the outlook email program

Having always used Hotmail or outlook, I now have an outlook that does not work like the old one. It stacks in and out msg's on top of each other which with a string gets very hard to deal with. Is there someway to go back to the old method of separate files for in and out or spots. Also I swear I have filed things in folders that have disappeared?

:)

karenjerry, Jun 15, 2019

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Melvis Win User
    Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client with a problem in outlook 2016 with her not been able to do a group email. She said she could just click on the group button on version 2007 outlook and then (I guess) select the group of people you wish to send a email to. But in this new version she cant as the group button or selection is greyed out. I honestly have no clue as I don't use the program but was wondering if anyone on here has any idea?

I have uploaded a pic of a screen shot of her outlook 2016 with the greyed out group option.

If anyone has any clue or suggestions to give me to give to her that would be great *Smile I hate the outlook email program :)

Thanks!

Melvis, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Frick Win User

I hate the outlook email program

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

You might want to hide the address dude.

Frick, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

I hate the outlook email program

1. I hate the outlook email program - Similar Threads - hate outlook email

2. hate-hate-hate Windows 11!!! I would like a free windows 10 home download. *** Email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hate-hate-hate Windows 11!!! I would like a free windows 10 home download. *** Email...: hate-hate-hate Windows 11!!! I would like a free windows 10 home download. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Thanks Bill Micro-Computer Expert Process Control Engineer 28 years-of-experience....
  3. hate-hate-hate Windows 11!!! I would like a free windows 10 home download. *** Email...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hate-hate-hate Windows 11!!! I would like a free windows 10 home download. *** Email...: hate-hate-hate Windows 11!!! I would like a free windows 10 home download. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Thanks Bill Micro-Computer Expert Process Control Engineer 28 years-of-experience....
  4. I hate this . . .

I hate this . . .: My computer's a Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.One thing, that's very annoying!There's, a big box. That slides out,from the right side.Covering half, of my screen.It has the temperature, and local news.I have to wait, a little while.To get it to, slide back.Is there a way, to...
  5. email in outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    email in outlook: I wanted to change my email address from sharon.cunha @ att.net to sharon.cunh@ outlook. com or Microsoft.com, because I deleted *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, so now I get a blank email icon...
  6. Outlook Email

Outlook Email: If I previously had a Outlook Email Account but now have a Spectrum Email Account would they have auto synced? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-email/79dea02a-b818-4227-8cfe-cf4d8e53e691
  7. using outlook to send emails from sage program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    using outlook to send emails from sage program: i have been using outlook sending invoices etc direct from my sage software. Then it stopped working and i get a generic com error message. sage have checked the settings and they are correct. what can i do to solve this problem. thanks for any help....
  8. Outlook email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook email: OUTLOOK WILL NOT OPEN. THERE IS AN ICON FOR IT ON THE TASKBAR BUT IT DOES NOTHING. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-email/05428a11-035b-4558-8274-2f8eb5e4fcaf
  9. outlook email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    outlook email: my email wont send or recieve and keeps popping up wanting user name and password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-email/e622f3fb-4b88-4514-bc8d-f9994651a3c6"
  10. Outlook emails

Outlook emails: Hello all, Has anyone ran into the problem of not being able to send out emails. getting errors and the email lingering in your Outbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/outlook-emails/bf839675-77fe-4951-9bfe-c9885cf1ac98

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i hate outlook mail

2. i hate outlook email