Windows 10: I hate the Windows 11 update

Discus and support I hate the Windows 11 update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Holy **** I am regretting doing this update and now it is too late for me to go back. Every single time they update anything, all of the customizations... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nelson's Dad, Dec 5, 2021.

1. I hate the Windows 11 update

Holy **** I am regretting doing this update and now it is too late for me to go back. Every single time they update anything, all of the customizations that I have done disappear and I have to re-do them all over again. My old files are hard to find and when I copy past them in to the new file destinations Documents, Downloads, Photos etc, they are gone when I start back up again. All of the initial task bar changes I made ie getting rid of stupid icons and adding the ones I want and moving it back over to the left are all completely gone every time they update the software. And now, th

:)

Nelson's Dad, Dec 5, 2021

2. Windows 8 Haters Club. For anyone who hates Windows 8.

Description:
    • For anyone who hates Windows 8. A single post here is all that's needed to become a member.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Hate Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Dec 5, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I hate the Windows 11 update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 5, 2021
  4. Karla Alm Win User

I hate the Windows 11 update

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Dec 5, 2021
Thema:

I hate the Windows 11 update

1. I hate the Windows 11 update - Similar Threads - hate update

2. why does every windows update **** my computer. i hate them. stop updating and making...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does every windows update **** my computer. i hate them. stop updating and making...: Stop updating windows and making it worse. Edge sucks and files now need extra work. 2 hours to figure out how to pdf my tax work. Thanks. Your IT team needs to drive head on into the next concrete mixer. Now I cant open my picture files. You are making horrible changes for...
  3. why does every windows update **** my computer. i hate them. stop updating and making...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does every windows update **** my computer. i hate them. stop updating and making...: Stop updating windows and making it worse. Edge sucks and files now need extra work. 2 hours to figure out how to pdf my tax work. Thanks. Your IT team needs to drive head on into the next concrete mixer. Now I cant open my picture files. You are making horrible changes for...
  4. I hate updates - Windows never tells me why I need them or gives me any choice. I want to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hate updates - Windows never tells me why I need them or gives me any choice. I want to...: I hate updates - Windows never tells me why I need them or gives me any choice. I want to be able to decide whether I get an update.I also want to be able to make a choice as to when I get an updateI don't want to have important meetings interrupted by sudden unexpected...
  5. I hate updates - Windows never tells me why I need them or gives me any choice. I want to...

I hate updates - Windows never tells me why I need them or gives me any choice. I want to...: I hate updates - Windows never tells me why I need them or gives me any choice. I want to be able to decide whether I get an update.I also want to be able to make a choice as to when I get an updateI don't want to have important meetings interrupted by sudden unexpected...
  6. Feedback: I hate your updates to Windows 11 - forcing people to your vision

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback: I hate your updates to Windows 11 - forcing people to your vision: Remember not everyone wants the minimal view. Guess its time to go to Apple and ditch bug ridden Microsoft. You need to ALWAYS provide your customers options to create the work environment that THEY want to see - not your vision....
  7. Feedback: I hate your updates to Windows 11 - forcing people to your vision

Feedback: I hate your updates to Windows 11 - forcing people to your vision: Remember not everyone wants the minimal view. Guess its time to go to Apple and ditch bug ridden Microsoft. You need to ALWAYS provide your customers options to create the work environment that THEY want to see - not your vision....
  8. GIVE ME STOP OPTIONS FOR WINDOWS 10 UPDATES, I HATE THIS!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GIVE ME STOP OPTIONS FOR WINDOWS 10 UPDATES, I HATE THIS!!: I hate windows 10 update cause every time they update I need to uninstall and install back my software settings ex: Razer Synapse I always get mic problems after windows updates and it always takes time to fix this why don't u people try to fix this or just give me stop...
  9. GIVE ME STOP OPTIONS FOR WINDOWS 10 UPDATES, I HATE THIS!!

GIVE ME STOP OPTIONS FOR WINDOWS 10 UPDATES, I HATE THIS!!: I hate windows 10 update cause every time they update I need to uninstall and install back my software settings ex: Razer Synapse I always get mic problems after windows updates and it always takes time to fix this why don't u people try to fix this or just give me stop...
  10. GIVE ME STOP OPTIONS FOR WINDOWS 10 UPDATES, I HATE THIS!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade