Windows 10: I hate this computer so much :-)

Discus and support I hate this computer so much :-) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 - Error 0x800704c7 AnyBody know how to fix this? Please help me :-(... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ABot1, Nov 7, 2019.

1. ABot1 Win User

I hate this computer so much :-)

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 - Error 0x800704c7
    AnyBody know how to fix this?
    Please help me :-(

:)

ABot1, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Nov 7, 2019
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Nov 7, 2019
  4. I hate this computer so much :-)

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

I hate this computer so much :-)

1. I hate this computer so much :-) - Similar Threads - hate computer much

2. I hate this Windows Defender app using too much RAM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I hate this Windows Defender app using too much RAM: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DontDare6 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f4mwm7/i_hate_this_windows_defender_app_using_too_much/
  3. I **** hate cortana

in Cortana
    I **** hate cortana: Cortana is the biggest piece of **** i've ever seen and is not the quality I expect from microsoft. But the biggest kicker is not being able to disable it. I need to **** disable it. Tell me how to disable. I'm **** fed up with all that software gore....
  4. I HATE CORTANA

in Cortana
    I HATE CORTANA: Trust me, I find google's assistant much much better, in fact, every AI is better than this. Everything I say, it searches on Edge. I think, speaking to Cortana is equivalent to performing a voice search in a web browser. "Play some music" - searches on Edge, "What's the...
  5. I hate CORTANA

in Cortana
    I hate CORTANA: Trust me, I find google's assistant much much better, in fact, every AI is better than this. Everything I say, it searches on Edge. I think, speaking to Cortana is equivalent to performing a voice search in a web browser. "Play some music" - searches on Edge, "What's the...
  6. I hate Win10 too much.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I hate Win10 too much.: Whenever i try to close my pc it shows this notification ''if you shut down now and any other people using this PC could lose unsaved work''. I HATE THIS THING, COZ I JUST UPDATED MY PC FROM WIN 7 PRO TO WIN 10 PRO... I tried to search on yt and in this community also...
  7. What is taking so much space?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is taking so much space?: So I checked the other day and out of my 200 GB SSD partition for Windows, only 45 GB was remaining. I went into explorer options and enabled viewing hidden files and folders and disabled hiding system files. Then I selected all the files in C drive and viewed it's...
  8. Why has my computer's performance decreased so much?

Why has my computer's performance decreased so much?: A long time ago, I used to be able to run many games very smoothly. Now I can barely run some of the games I used to be able to run. I have factory reset my computer many times since it started decreasing in performance, so viruses aren't the problem (I'm assuming). The only...
  9. Why has Windows 10 slowed my computer so much?

Why has Windows 10 slowed my computer so much?: Windows 10 Home 64 bit It's the shutdowns and startups. Before upgrading to 10, my Windows 7 laptop took less than two minutes and now it's taking 10+ minutes. Things seem to be fairly decent as far as working once the desktop loads and I can get started. I just don't...
  10. I hate W10

in Windows 10 Support
    I hate W10: I don't totally hate it. It's just there's so many problems. Vista was an outright virus, but W10 is really acting like malware. Hi. I'm new here. I was on Seven forum and Eight forum. Now on Ten. W10 isn't Vista, but there's other problems with the design that are...