Windows 10: I hate this computer so much :-)

Discus and support I hate this computer so much :-) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 - Error 0x800704c7 AnyBody know how to fix this? Please help me :-(... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ABot1, Nov 7, 2019.

1. ABot1 Win User

I hate this computer so much :-)

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 - Error 0x800704c7
    AnyBody know how to fix this?
    Please help me :-(

:)

ABot1, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Nov 7, 2019
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Nov 7, 2019
  4. I hate this computer so much :-)

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

I hate this computer so much :-)

1. I hate this computer so much :-) - Similar Threads - hate computer much

2. I hate Microsoft sooooooo much

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I hate Microsoft sooooooo much: I hate Microsoft so much - I am sick of the teams app and the 363 app coming up asking me to subscribe whenever I turn on my laptop. Teams is complete **** - why would I use it ?I finally updated the Office app as they stopped providing support for Office 2010 and the new one...
  3. I hate Microsoft sooooooo much

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hate Microsoft sooooooo much: I hate Microsoft so much - I am sick of the teams app and the 363 app coming up asking me to subscribe whenever I turn on my laptop. Teams is complete **** - why would I use it ?I finally updated the Office app as they stopped providing support for Office 2010 and the new one...
  4. I hate Microsoft sooooooo much

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i hate windows so much wish that one day it will be forgotten and no one ever use it so...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i hate windows so much wish that one day it will be forgotten and no one ever use it so...: im just a casual user who have a tiny experience with os and bash and problem solving not an experienced person by any means and windows problems are just the most difficult yet it should be simple but i just can't understand why this os is so brokecouple of days ago i...
  6. I hate this so much.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I hate this so much.: [ATTACH] I feel like going insane doing the same Install-Uninstall loop over and over again. https://preview.redd.it/chc7jzfaloo91.png?width=690&format=png&auto=webp&s=a7e1e73aa62d9eb19158d5d73660ef18fae1b397 submitted by /u/norbajusz [link] [comments]...
  7. Taskbar won't hide! I hate windows so much!

Taskbar won't hide! I hate windows so much!: I've tried always hide in Desktop mode, tablet mode, why won't this thing go away?!?! When I have chrome open it won't leave, when i play minecraft or steam games it won't leave. Why won't this thing go away?! submitted by /u/CyberPolice50 [link] [comments]...
  8. I hate this so so much I'm done

I hate this so so much I'm done: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OBIEDA_HASSOUNEH [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j7fhfp/i_hate_this_so_so_much_im_done/
  9. I hate windows 10 so much

I hate windows 10 so much: Once again I'm stuck in the automatic repair start up screen loop, and once again I have to factory reset because NOTHING works. Why is windows such hot garbage??? Why is there such an irreparable issue that happens to so many people in their garbage program? Its finals week...
  10. I hate Win10 too much.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I hate Win10 too much.: Whenever i try to close my pc it shows this notification ''if you shut down now and any other people using this PC could lose unsaved work''. I HATE THIS THING, COZ I JUST UPDATED MY PC FROM WIN 7 PRO TO WIN 10 PRO... I tried to search on yt and in this community also...