Windows 10: I hate updates - Windows never tells me why I need them or gives me any choice. I want to...

Discus and support I hate updates - Windows never tells me why I need them or gives me any choice. I want to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I hate updates - Windows never tells me why I need them or gives me any choice. I want to be able to decide whether I get an update.I also want to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sarah Birch1, Feb 6, 2023.

1. I hate updates - Windows never tells me why I need them or gives me any choice. I want to...

I hate updates - Windows never tells me why I need them or gives me any choice. I want to be able to decide whether I get an update.I also want to be able to make a choice as to when I get an updateI don't want to have important meetings interrupted by sudden unexpected updates that I don't see the point of. I'm sick and tired of this.I own my computer; I ought to be able to decide what it does.

:)

Sarah Birch1, Feb 6, 2023
Thema:

I hate updates - Windows never tells me why I need them or gives me any choice. I want to...

1. I hate updates - Windows never tells me why I need them or gives me any choice. I want to... - Similar Threads - hate updates never

2. I want to activate windows but when I activate it, it tells me I need to upgrade my...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I want to activate windows but when I activate it, it tells me I need to upgrade my...: It says "Unable to upgrade your edition" and gives me the error code 0x80070002 every time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-activate-windows-but-when-i-activate-it/89379751-e664-4b35-9b40-9a089ecbe15c
  3. I want to activate windows but when I activate it, it tells me I need to upgrade my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to activate windows but when I activate it, it tells me I need to upgrade my...: It says "Unable to upgrade your edition" and gives me the error code 0x80070002 every time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-activate-windows-but-when-i-activate-it/89379751-e664-4b35-9b40-9a089ecbe15c
  4. I want to activate windows but when I activate it, it tells me I need to upgrade my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I hate updates - Windows never tells me why I need them or gives me any choice. I want to...

I hate updates - Windows never tells me why I need them or gives me any choice. I want to...: I hate updates - Windows never tells me why I need them or gives me any choice. I want to be able to decide whether I get an update.I also want to be able to make a choice as to when I get an updateI don't want to have important meetings interrupted by sudden unexpected...
  6. GIVE ME STOP OPTIONS FOR WINDOWS 10 UPDATES, I HATE THIS!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GIVE ME STOP OPTIONS FOR WINDOWS 10 UPDATES, I HATE THIS!!: I hate windows 10 update cause every time they update I need to uninstall and install back my software settings ex: Razer Synapse I always get mic problems after windows updates and it always takes time to fix this why don't u people try to fix this or just give me stop...
  7. GIVE ME STOP OPTIONS FOR WINDOWS 10 UPDATES, I HATE THIS!!

GIVE ME STOP OPTIONS FOR WINDOWS 10 UPDATES, I HATE THIS!!: I hate windows 10 update cause every time they update I need to uninstall and install back my software settings ex: Razer Synapse I always get mic problems after windows updates and it always takes time to fix this why don't u people try to fix this or just give me stop...
  8. GIVE ME STOP OPTIONS FOR WINDOWS 10 UPDATES, I HATE THIS!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Why are You Giving me windows 11 If I Don't Want It?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why are You Giving me windows 11 If I Don't Want It?: Hello,I am a Windows Insider Of Developer channel. Everyday I had to keep my Windows update off as When I Turn Them on windows 11 starts to download. I don't want it Just give me windows 10 updates. Its been A long time I haven't see a single windows 10 build update, are you...
  10. Windows is telling me that I need to activate Windows.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows is telling me that I need to activate Windows.: I've had this problem for a few months now and have chosen to just ignore it, but I figured I've had enough of it. At the bottom right of my screen, it says "Activate Windows Go to settings to activate Windows" And when I DO go to settings, I get this message. [ATTACH]...