Windows 10: I hate win 10.

Discus and support I hate win 10. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I upgraded from win 7 ultimate to win 10, it gave me win 10 pro & I need my control of my PC back. How can I have full access on my PC? I'm really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by christopherkiddy, Jan 24, 2020.

1. I hate win 10.

I upgraded from win 7 ultimate to win 10, it gave me win 10 pro & I need my control of my PC back. How can I have full access on my PC? I'm really thinking of going to Linux.

:)

christopherkiddy, Jan 24, 2020
  2. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

3. n2bn2b Win User
    Recommend hardware changes for upgrading from Win-7 to Win-10

Bree
    I followed your suggestions (2nd Aug 19) for installing Win-10. Made the bootable flash drive successfully through the media creation tool. But when I attempted to upgrade and activate to Win-10 (64 bit) from within Win-7 (Pro-32 bit), I got the following error message:

Error # OxC1900101-Ox20017. " The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation"

I read the diagnostics under this error number and carried out the proposed fixes, i.e. update Win-7, uninstall Malwarebyte antivirus, disconnect all external hardware, e.g. printer, scanner, external hard drives. I then tried to repeat the steps to do the upgrade through the Win-10 bootable flash drive as before. Got the same error message.
    Appreciate any further comments and suggestions as to (a) what does a failure in the SAFE_OS during boot operation mean, (b) what can I do to solve it. Is this anything to do with the hardware in my computer? I listed these in my first posting above.
    Thanks for any help

n2bn2b, Jan 24, 2020
  4. adoornik Win User

I hate win 10.

Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

I hate win 10.

1. I hate win 10. - Similar Threads - hate

2. Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts: Hate itHate itHate it Hate itGet it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/absolutely-hate-copilot-get-rid-of-it-how-annoying/6117a87f-eafb-481d-a58e-2cb5f8808187
  3. Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts: Hate itHate itHate it Hate itGet it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/absolutely-hate-copilot-get-rid-of-it-how-annoying/6117a87f-eafb-481d-a58e-2cb5f8808187
  4. why does windows for education exist i hate it

in Windows 10 Customization
    why does windows for education exist i hate it: WHY DOES WINDOWS FOR EDUCATION EXIST KIDS ARE JUST FINE WITH NORMAL WINDOWS!! I tried it and it's so boring! There are too many limitations and you can't even open 75% of the .exe files you download without a message that says 'USER ACCOUNT CONTROL:Are you sure you want this...
  5. why does windows for education exist i hate it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does windows for education exist i hate it: WHY DOES WINDOWS FOR EDUCATION EXIST KIDS ARE JUST FINE WITH NORMAL WINDOWS!! I tried it and it's so boring! There are too many limitations and you can't even open 75% of the .exe files you download without a message that says 'USER ACCOUNT CONTROL:Are you sure you want this...
  6. why does windows for education exist i hate it

7. I hate this dialog box, every time I use the key it will happen like that from time to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hate this dialog box, every time I use the key it will happen like that from time to...: I hate this dialog box, every time I use the key it will happen like that from time to time, extremely annoying, I use win 11 23h2 activated, how do I disable the dialog box?...
  8. I hate this dialog box, every time I use the key it will happen like that from time to...

I hate this dialog box, every time I use the key it will happen like that from time to...: I hate this dialog box, every time I use the key it will happen like that from time to time, extremely annoying, I use win 11 23h2 activated, how do I disable the dialog box?...
  9. startupcheck.vbs kase hate ga

startupcheck.vbs kase hate ga: Can not find script file C:\windows\system32\StartupCheck.vbs". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startupcheckvbs-kase-hate-ga/5c835ca9-bf8b-4e91-b42e-e9afd8569285
  10. startupcheck.vbs kase hate ga

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    startupcheck.vbs kase hate ga: Can not find script file C:\windows\system32\StartupCheck.vbs". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startupcheckvbs-kase-hate-ga/5c835ca9-bf8b-4e91-b42e-e9afd8569285